1. If you are being Duplicitous there are …
2. Duplicitous is used to describe someone who intentionally misleads people, especially by saying different things to different people or acting in different ways at different times
Duplicitous, Describe, Different
3. 14 synonyms of Duplicitous from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Duplicitous
5. Someone who is Duplicitous is almost like two people, saying one thing but then doing something very different, even contradictory
Duplicitous, Doing, Different
6. Someone who is Duplicitous can also be called "two-faced," a vivid way to remember that this person shouldn't be trusted or taken at face value.
7. Duplicitous He is extremely sly and Duplicitous with those around him
8. From the Cambridge English Corpus Your Duplicitous feelings and behavior are physiologically grounded.
9. Find 12 ways to say Duplicitous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Duplicitous
11. Princeton's WordNet (4.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition: ambidextrous, deceitful, double-dealing, Duplicitous, Janus-faced, two-faced, double-faced, double-tongued (adj)
Definition, Deceitful, Double, Dealing, Duplicitous
12. The Crossword Solver found 39 answers to the Duplicitous crossword clue
13. Duplicitous may be defined as “Marked by deliberate deceptiveness” and “Marked or characterized by duplicity”
Duplicitous, Defined, Deliberate, Deceptiveness, Duplicity
14. Synonyms for Duplicitous are for example cheating, deceitfuland dishonest
Duplicitous, Deceitfuland, Dishonest
15. The definition of Duplicitous is being sneaky or deceitful
Definition, Duplicitous, Deceitful
16. An example of a Duplicitous person is someone who always lies to get her way.
17. Duplicitous 'Duplicitous' is a 11 letter word starting with D and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Duplicitous We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Duplicitous will help you to finish your crossword today
18. Duplicitous in a sentence Duplicitous example sentences The bottom line though, is that I cannot handle the Duplicitous
19. There's no cause for sympathy in the case of a Duplicitous , malingering burden on the state such as she.
20. Duplicitous - marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and schemer"- W.M.Thackeray
Duplicitous, Deliberate, Deceptiveness, Deceitful, Double, Dealing
21. Keating is a Duplicitous second-rater who never has an original idea and consequently enjoys much success
22. He'd done a lot of things that could be considered underhanded, even Duplicitous
23. These serve a Duplicitous ideological function in the manner of advertising slogans.
24. Duplicitous: Given to or marked by deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech.
Duplicitous, Deliberate, Deceptiveness
25. Behaving dishonestly in order to trick someone Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Duplicitous from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
Dishonestly, Definition, Duplicitous, Dictionary
26. This is the British English definition of Duplicitous.
27. Adjective Someone who is Duplicitous is deceitful
28. He is a possessive, Duplicitous and unreasonable man
29. Synonyms for Duplicitous include dishonest, deceitful, guileful, tricky, crooked, treacherous, shifty, underhand, shady and deceptive
Duplicitous, Dishonest, Deceitful, Deceptive
30. ‘They are weak, petulant, hypocritical, disunited, Duplicitous, sometimes anti-Semitic, and often anti-American appeasers.’ ‘If one sees politics as nothing but the organized pursuit of self-interest, then all talk of a public purpose is bound to appear disingenuous or Duplicitous.’
Disunited, Duplicitous, Disingenuous
31. Marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another Familiarity information: Duplicitous used as an adjective is very rare.
Deliberate, Deceptiveness, Duplicitous
32. Synonyms for Duplicitous in Free Thesaurus
33. 16 synonyms for Duplicitous: devious, disingenuous, guileful, indirect, lubricious, shifty
Duplicitous, Devious, Disingenuous
34. Professor Maxwell’s Duplicitous Demon: The Life and Science of James Clerk Maxwell - Kindle edition by Clegg, Brian
35. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Professor Maxwell’s Duplicitous Demon: The Life and Science of James Clerk Maxwell.
36. ‘We cannot have such a morally bankrupt, devious, Duplicitous, disingenuous and cold-hearted ‘little king’ returned to power this year.’ ‘After years of attacking the creativity of every other wine-producing nation for borrowing their names, this is a bit rich, but, given France's ancient tradition of Duplicitous behaviour, not
Devious, Duplicitous, Disingenuous
37. The state or condition of being Duplicitous Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Duplicitous, Definition, Dictionary
38. Someone who is Duplicitous is almost like two people, saying one thing but then doing something very different, even contradictory
Duplicitous, Doing, Different
39. Someone who is Duplicitous can also be called "two-faced," a vivid way to remember that this person shouldn't be tr
40. Examples of Duplicitous in a sentence
41. A Duplicitous liar, the deceitful clerk continued to deny stealing even though he was caught on camera
Duplicitous, Deceitful, Deny
42. 🔊 Lying openly in court, the Duplicitous attorney would say anything to get his client out of trouble
43. 🔊 The dishonest student was a Duplicitous test taker and always cheated off of other students
44. Rex, earnest yet Duplicitous, flees from mid-life crisis and fear of death
45. Your father is a very Duplicitous man.
46. Duplicitous - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Duplicitous, Dictionary, Discussion
47. For "Duplicitous, deceitful and dishonest'' Joyti De-Laurey, who stole more than pounds 4.4million from her rich bosses at Goldman Sachs, seven years in prison
Duplicitous, Deceitful, Dishonest, De
48. Joyti De-Laurey, 35, was branded " Duplicitous , deceitful and thoroughly dishonest".
De, Duplicitous, Deceitful, Dishonest
49. A Duplicitous count is defective and must be quashed by the judge, unless the judge permits the count to be amended so that it only alleges one offence, or is split into two counts
50. If a Duplicitous count is not noticed until after the defendant has been convicted on it, the verdict may be void.
51. Duplicitous definition: marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another synonyms
Duplicitous, Definition, Deliberate, Deceptiveness
52. The leaked documents reveal the Duplicitous nature of government propaganda.
53. Translation for 'Duplicitous' in the free English-Italian dictionary and many other Italian translations.
54. Synonyms for Duplicitously in Free Thesaurus
55. 16 synonyms for Duplicitous: devious, disingenuous, guileful, indirect, lubricious, shifty
Duplicitous, Devious, Disingenuous
56. 2017 January 19, Peter Bradshaw, “T2 Trainspotting review – choose a sequel that doesn't disappoint”, in the Guardian: It reunites the horribly Duplicitous skag-addicted non-heroes of the first movie about twentysomethings trying to get off heroin in Edinburgh, and finding
Doesn, Disappoint, Duplicitous
57. He is a possessive, Duplicitous and unreasonable man
58. But with them he could be violent, abusive, Duplicitous, a Lothario of the highest order
59. He promised to take Duplicitous physicians before a medical ethics board an
60. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Duplicitous one (hyph.) crossword clue
61. Bruce Fleury's The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger's Diabolical, Duplicitous, Dangerous, Disastrous, and Deadly Plan for Black America is an in-depth and engrossing cautionary tale written by the author to serve as a warning to all Americans not to forget their history, and perform their due diligence in order to be able to see the not-so-obvious objectives behind the deeds of others.
Diabolical, Duplicitous, Dangerous, Disastrous, Deadly, Depth, Due, Diligence, Deeds
62. Find 12 ways to say Duplicitous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
63. See authoritative translations of Duplicitous in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
64. 1989)(indictment not Duplicitous if it charges conjunctive allegations under a statute that provides for alternative ways of violating the statute)
65. Duplicitous (adj.) "deceptive, acting or speaking differently of the same thing at different times or to different persons," 1831; see duplicity + -ous.
Duplicitous, Deceptive, Differently, Different, Duplicity
66. Spanish Translation of “Duplicitous” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
How to Remember What Duplicity Means. The idea of doubleness is at the core of duplicity. Duplicity comes from a Latin word meaning "double" or "twofold," and its original meaning in English has to do with a kind of deception in which you intentionally hide your true feelings or intentions behind false words or actions.
Maybe among the sea of duplicitous politicians, saucy vicars, corrupt industrialists, and the rest who daily sleaze up the front page, artists, like good deeds in a naughty world, will come to form the only respectable (and second oldest) profession left. Turns out her husband isn't the only one who has been concealing duplicitous secrets.
Duplicitous definition is - marked by duplicity : deceptive in words or action. How to use duplicitous in a sentence. How to Remember What duplicity Means
The wholesome properties of beer consumed by the workers stand in contrast to the duplicitous consumption of spirits by those promoting abstinence. So friendship is often false and duplicitous, and even where it is not, it has the potential to become so. Such linguistic sleights, however, appeared to many as duplicitous .