1. 3 synonyms of Duplicative from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 related word, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Duplicative
3. Duplicative: marked by repetition.
4. Duplicative synonyms, Duplicative pronunciation, Duplicative translation, English dictionary definition of Duplicative
Duplicative, Dictionary, Definition
5. What is the definition of Duplicative? What is the meaning of Duplicative? How do you use Duplicative in a sentence? What are synonyms for Duplicative?
Definition, Duplicative, Do
6. A Duplicative layer of new federal regulation is unnecessary, and we urge the BLM to work carefully with the states to minimize costs and delays created by the new rules to ensure that public lands can still be a source of job creation and economic growth.
7. Duplicative discovery occurs when more than one entrepreneur, engaged in research, discovers the same working prototype, or model, simultaneously (or nearly simultaneously).
Duplicative, Discovery, Discovers
8. Duplicative: Having the quality of duplicating or doubling; especially, in physiology , having the quality of duplicating or dividing into two by natural growth or spontaneous division.
Duplicative, Duplicating, Doubling, Dividing, Division
9. As adjectives the difference between duplicate and Duplicative is that duplicate is being the same as another; identical this may exclude the first identical item in a series, but usage is inconsistent while Duplicative is of, related to, or being a duplicate
Difference, Duplicate, Duplicative
10. As adjectives the difference between Duplicative and duplicitous is that Duplicative is of, related to, or being a duplicate while duplicitous is given to or marked by deliberate deceptiveness in …
Difference, Duplicative, Duplicitous, Duplicate, Deliberate, Deceptiveness
11. ‘These inscriptions and patterns included conical imprints whose Duplicative quality insinuated the instant gratification and subsequent disposal that affects most cities.’ ‘And it spends billions each year in social welfare programs that are endlessly Duplicative and of dubious value.’
Duplicative, Disposal, Dubious
12. But it can hardly be said that the Duplicative process is of a distinctively grammatical significance in English
13. Language Edward Sapir Many of these forms are needed for vital government functions, but others are Duplicative, overly complex or obsolete.
14. Duplicative therapy, when appropriate
15. You can apply this action plan to other combinations of agents that have Duplicative anaerobic coverage (e.g., metronidazole and a carbapenem)
16. As a result of these shortcomings, federal agencies are still independently acquiring and maintaining potentially Duplicative and costly data sets and systems
17. Examples from Classical Literature But it can hardly be said that the Duplicative process is of a distinctively grammatical significance in English.
18. Many Duplicative enrollments will not start at the first level, since most LEAs have the same start of school date and a withdrawal/exit can come after many days of Duplicative enrollment
Duplicative, Date, Days
19. How to say Duplicative in English? Pronunciation of Duplicative with 2 audio pronunciations, 11 translations, 3 sentences and more for Duplicative.
20. What is another word for Duplicative? Duplicative
21. Duplicative development occurs when, following the awareness of increased demand for a product, a "swarm" of firms, not all of which will ultimately survive, make …
Duplicative, Development, Demand
22. The court also noted that some requests in the third requests "appear more likely to generate Duplicative discovery than others." In fashioning appropriate relief, the court looked to offer a comprehensive solution that balanced "the risk of overlap with the plaintiff's important discovery right." To address these competing concerns, the court
23. However, Congress and federal agencies could act now to address federal programs or activities that are fragmented, overlapping, or Duplicative—which would save the government tens of billions of dollars
24. Duplicative in a sentence - Use "Duplicative" in a sentence 1
25. The company also is eliminating some Duplicative jobs in several countries
26. Nevermind how many of those templates are Duplicative of each other
27. Click for more sentences of Duplicative
28. Duplicative meaning Of, related to, or being a duplicate
29. Duplicative Claim Forms for the same Gas Absorption Refrigerator or Replacement Cooling Unit owned by the same Class Member during the Class Period shall be disqualified and disregarded.
Duplicative, During, Disqualified, Disregarded
30. It is intended that the provisions of this Agreement will not result in Duplicative payment of any amount (including interest) required under this Agreement.It is also intended that the provisions of this Agreement will result in 85% of the Cumulative Net Realized Tax Benefit, and the Accrued Amount thereon, being paid to the TRA Holders.
31. The Duplicative enrollment policy is being enhanced to include guidance on how OSSE will resolve Duplicative enrollments after the Enrollment Audit has concluded
32. A new Duplicative Enrollment application will facilitate the resolution of the multiple enrollments throughout the school year.
33. Duplicative or overlapping noncompete provisions in employment contracts can hinder enforcement of choice of forum and other restrictive covenants, the …
34. A number of legal scholars have concluded that Duplicative class actions - that is, two or more class actions filed on behalf of the same class (or overlapping classes) that present claims arising out of the same set of operative facts - threaten to undermine the very goals of fairness and efficiency that class actions were intended to serve.
35. Duplicative charges filed by multiple jurisdictions for the same offenses make no sense – and raise real sovereignty questions
36. Duplicative - find the meaning and all words formed with Duplicative, anagrams with Duplicative and much more
37. The word Duplicative uses 11 letters: a, c, d, e, i, i, l, p, t, u, v
38. Duplicative is playable in: Words With Friends 24
39. Duplicative How many syllables? 4 Syllables How it's divided? du-pli-ca-tive
Duplicative, Divided, Du
40. A Duplicative benefit is an award that duplicates the purpose of another award
41. Duplicative benefits are those that duplicate the purpose of TAP, STAP, APTS, or Veterans Tuition Awards—i.e., tuition awards.
42. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced last Friday that it has adopted amendments to certain disclosure requirements that have become Duplicative, overlapping, or outdated in light of other Commission disclosure requirements, US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), or changes in the information environment
43. What does nonDuplicative mean? Not Duplicative
44. (adjective) Words near nonDuplicative in the Dictionary
45. We found 13 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Duplicative: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Duplicative" is defined
Dictionaries, Definitions, Duplicative, Directly, Defined
46. General (11 matching dictionaries) Duplicative: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
47. 50516(U), dismissing an account stated claim because it was Duplicative of a breach of contract claim, explaining: Plaintiffs first seek to dismiss the Second Counterclaim, which alleges an Account Stated against Empire in the
Dismissing, Duplicative, Dismiss
48. AMO and Coast Guard Maritime Missions Are Not Duplicative, But Could Improve with Better Coordination
49. We determined that the maritime missions and responsibilities of the agencies are not Duplicative and their efforts bolster the overall effectiveness of DHS maritime border security
Determined, Duplicative, Dhs
50. The defendant challenged this practice by opposing the plaintiff's motions for commissions and third request for production of documents as, among other things, Duplicative, cumulative and oppressive.
Defendant, Documents, Duplicative
duplicative in a sentence
Duplicate(noun) an original instrument repeated; a document which is the same as another in all essential particulars, and differing from a mere copy in having all the validity of an original. Duplicate(verb) to double; to fold; to render double.
Definition of duplicate. (Entry 1 of 3) 1 : consisting of or existing in two corresponding or identical parts or examples duplicate invoices. 2 : being the same as another duplicate copies.
extra, duplicate(noun) something additional of the same kind. "he always carried extras in case of an emergency". Antonyms: different, mismatched. Synonyms: duplication, spear carrier, duplicate, extra, supernumerary. duplicate, duplication(adj) a copy that corresponds to an original exactly.