1. Dungeon definition, a strong, dark prison or cell, usually underground, as in a medieval castle
Dungeon, Definition, Dark
2. Dungeon synonyms, Dungeon pronunciation, Dungeon translation, English dictionary definition of Dungeon
Dungeon, Dictionary, Definition
3. AI Dungeon, an infinitely generated text adventure powered by deep learning
4. In many ways "Dungeon!" is similar to Dungeons & Dragons, although much simplified and transformed into a board game.Players explore a Dungeon that is divided into levels of increasing difficulty, fighting monsters for valuable treasure.
Dungeon, Dungeons, Dragons, Divided, Difficulty
5. Destiny Dungeon stats, leaderboards, and weekly progress
6. Look up Dungeon clears, speedruns, and sherpas for all Destiny 2 Dungeons
Dungeon, Destiny, Dungeons
7. Dungeon Quest is a massive online multiplayer Dungeon RPG game on Roblox made by vCaffy where players can team up or play solo and choose which difficulty Dungeon they want to go into
8. As players progress in Dungeons and difficulties, they will receive improved items that can be equipped and used in combat
9. The Dungeon Quest game has an active and steadily growing and prominent player base on
10. Brave the Dungeons alone, or team up with friends! Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels—all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager!
11. DunGen will generate high resolution Dungeons ready to use in your favorite virtual tabletops
12. Find 4 ways to say Dungeon, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. Modular Dungeon System: Tabletop & RPG Terrain Game Set for Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Castles & Crusades, 13th Age, Runequest, Asunder, Zombicide, and More! - Rogue Set (225+ Pieces) 4.8 out of 5 stars 46
Dungeon, Dungeons, Dragons
14. Dungeons, the telling sign of a kingdoms wealth
15. Dive right in and uncover the vast riches of Armor Games's Dungeon Games! Related Categories Building, Dragon, RPG, Fantasy, Monster
Dive, Dungeon, Dragon
16. Grab a sword and take an epic joinery into these Dungeon games at Y8.
17. Dungeons & Dragons is a structured, yet fundamentally open-ended role-playing game
18. Typically, one player takes on the role of Dungeon Master (DM) while the others each control a single character, representing an individual in a fictional setting
19. The Dungeon manager you’ve been waiting for: Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and evil-est Dungeon sim yet, topped off with a fully reworked overworld RTS mode
20. A Dungeon is one of the primary tropes in D&D(Dungeons & Dragons)
Dungeon, Dungeons, Dragons
21. Any respectable Dungeon should have at least 8-10 levels with at least 50-100 rooms per level as a minimum
22. If a Dungeon is smaller than this it is a mini-Dungeon.
23. A Dungeon that was generated at the lowest position of the game, resulting in admission to The Void
24. It is possible for a Dungeon to spawn over a lava pit
25. It is also possible that the Dungeon does not have a cobblestone floor, or only a partial floor, resulting in a floating spawner.
26. Dungeon Motif: Random Seed: Preview: Map Style: Grid: Dungeon Layout: Dungeon Size: Custom: cols x rows: Peripheral Egress? Stairs? Room Layout: Room Size: Doors: Corridors: Remove Deadends? In the last twelve hours, this generator has been used to …
Dungeon, Doors, Deadends
27. Dungeon No Dungeon's core combat doesn't rely on character positioning
28. Similar games mostly design game mechanics and key gameplay that focus on character positioning and combinations, and to great effect; including masterpieces like Darkest Dungeon®.
Design, Darkest, Dungeon
29. We have over 588 of the best Dungeon games for you! Play online for free at Kongregate, including Bit Heroes, The Enchanted Cave 2, and Realm of the Mad God
30. See Master Dungeon Guide for more information
31. Completing a Dungeon in Hard mode gives 50% more reputation points than in Normal mode
32. A three minute timer starts once everyone uses the chest at the end of the Dungeon
33. Ai Dungeon - As a text game that supports many players, Ai Dungeon offers a very unique gaming experience
34. Finding a Dungeon without a chest is unlikely but possible
35. Additionally, there is a rare chance of a Dungeon being found without a spawner
36. Occasionally, a Dungeon generates with its chests in such a way as to create a double chest
37. Dungeons generate with either a zombie (50% chance), skeleton (25% chance), or spider (25% chance) spawner
38. The Dungeon Tiles Master Set - The Dungeon contains a smörgåsbord (a lot!) of tiles collected from previous editions, enough to build a respectable multi-room Dungeon out of
39. The Dungeon is an enormous structure found close to the edge of the world opposite of the Jungle, spanning many layers deep, usually all the way to The Underworld
40. It spawns on the opposite side of the world as the side the Dungeon was on in the last world created, and on the same side as the Snow Biome
41. At world creation, the Dungeon is randomly formed from one of three Dungeon Bricks …
42. AI Dungeon is the first limitless text adventure game of its kind built with extremely advanced artificial intelligence using a massive deep neural network at its core
43. Completing a Dungeon in explorable mode awards coin, experience, and Dungeon currencies
44. These currencies can be used at a Dungeon Merchant, to buy weapons, armor, runes, and other items
45. Each Dungeon has its own unique weapon and armor set modeled according to the theme of the Dungeon.
46. The San Francisco Dungeon is a 60-minute journey through San Francisco's past from the Gold Rush to Alcatraz
47. Dungeon 12: OMEGA Dragon, second solo Dungeon available after 3 Time Travels
48. Dungeon 13: ULTRA-OMEGA Dragon, third solo Dungeon available after 5 Time Travels
49. Puzzle based Dungeon with a side of EPIC RPG trivia
50. Dungeon 14: GODLY Dragon, fourth solo Dungeon available after 10 Time Travels
52. The Bottomless Dungeon is a structure found on the northwest side of Tycoon Island, introduced in Update 4.6 to replace the Clockwork Dungeon.The Bottomless Dungeon is run and owned by Otto the Dungeon Master.This Dungeon allows Trainers to battle a series of endless opponents each week in order to complete tasks used to obtain Stepping Stones
53. Dungeon has multiple meanings in World of Warcraft:
54. Dungeon Fighter Online is an arcade-type belt-scrolling action game mixed with RPG elements and epic storyline
55. Darkest Dungeon® is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring
56. The Dungeon is a room or set of rooms that can be built in the basement of a player-owned house
57. The Dungeon room, unlike other rooms, can come in 3 different styles, each with their own hotspots
58. This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of tools to help you give your Dungeons evocative and exciting entrances
Dungeon, Dressing, Dungeons
59. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Dungeon Entrances is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Designed, During, Dungeon, Dressing
60. The Hamburg Dungeon is temporarily closed
61. Complete list of Dungeon anime, and watch online
62. Dungeons are the focus of these anime
63. The setting might take place in the Dungeon, or the story might be related to one, such as Dungeon management or creation
64. These anime typically follow adventurers who traverse the floors or levels of a Dungeon to find treasure, to defeat monsters, or to exit it.
65. Dungeon definition: A Dungeon is a dark underground prison in a castle
Dungeon, Definition, Dark
dungeon (noun) · dungeons (plural noun)
The word dungeon, meaning "a dark usually underground prison," comes from the French word donjon, which also gives us our English word donjon, meaning "an inner tower in a castle.". Dungeon was first used in English in the 14th century for the strong tower in the inner part of the castle.
In Warwick castle, for instance, there is a dungeon AND an oubliette. They are different things. The oubliette is a small, more or less coffin sized space, in the floor of the dungeon. It WAS used for isolating prisoners and, presumably, keeping them confined within.
Dungeon in a sentence
dungeon(Noun) An underground prison or vault, typically built underneath a castle. dungeon(Noun) The main tower of a motte or castle; a keep or donjon. dungeon(Noun) An underground area inhabited by enemies, containing story objectives, treasure and bosses.