1. Dulcet has many linguistic ancestors, including the Latin dulcis, Anglo-French douz, and Middle English "doucet," all meaning "sweet." The Dulcet "dulcis" has contributed many other sweet terms to English …
Dulcet, Dulcis, Douz, Doucet
2. Dulcet definition, pleasant to the ear; melodious: the Dulcet tones of the cello
3. 28 synonyms of Dulcet from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 42 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Dulcet: giving pleasure or contentment to the mind or senses
5. Dulcet Gift Baskets Happy Birthday Party Gift Tin $59.99
6. Dulcet Gift Baskets Happy Birthday Party Gift Tin
7. Dulcet Cuisine is An Award-winning specialty food manufacturer
8. If you would like to explore private label opportunities, or distribute Dulcet-branded products, Learn more here.
9. Dulcet Gift Baskets -a lavish gift basket production market, Founded and owned by 2 sisters who joined to unveil the gift basket experience to be one of opulence and luxury
10. Field of Expertise - Decadent Pastries Displayed in an Elegant Gift Box Dulcet Gift Basketsspecializes in arraying decadent pastries and cake style
Decadent, Displayed, Dulcet
11. Looking for unique gift ideas for that special someone? Get the inspiration you need by browsing best-selling items at Dulcet Gift Baskets! From food gift baskets, fancy cupcakes to mail order cookies, our lineup includes unique, delicious, individually wrapped fresh treats that will put a smile on anyone's face.
12. Examples of Dulcet in a sentence It does not take long for the baby to be comforted by his mother’s Dulcet singing
13. 🔊 Last night I fell asleep listening to the dulcet sounds of soft jazz
14. 🔊 The candles and the piano player’s dulcet music made the restaurant appear very romantic
15. Before Christmas the Dulcet tones of Mozart, Handel and a host of other classical composers emanated from the statue of Brunel, in Haveock Square.: I have lost count of the lunching conversations I've missed because of wailing sirens, farting trucks and the Dulcet thrub of pneumatic drill tucking into tarmac.: His Dulcet tones and relaxed interviewing style helped guide the listener through
16. Welcome to Dulcet Games! We're a pretty small gaming studio, and we're working with independant writers to deliver awesome Visual Novels to you! Having you as a player means a lot to us
17. Dulcet In this context, a work can be as Dulcet or ferocious as its maker and curator may choose
18. From the Cambridge English Corpus Notwithstanding his Dulcet tones, will he not accept that he has acted in a most high-handed manner?
19. The Dulcet, velvet-like character of the language gives something which nothing else can impart
20. GREAT SINGERS ON THE ART OF SINGING JAMES FRANCIS COOKE Having settled this little matter to his mind, he gladdened the heart of the Princess with the Dulcet …
21. Shop Peerless Dulcet Brushed Nickel 1-Handle Bathtub and Shower Faucet in the Shower Faucets department at Lowe's.com
22. 1667 — John Milton, Paradise Lost Book Vfor drink the Grape She crushes, inoffensive must, and meads From many a berry, and from sweet kernels prest She tempers Dulcet creams·third-person singular present active
23. Dulcet: 1 adj pleasing to the ear “the Dulcet tones of the cello” Synonyms: honeyed , mellifluous , mellisonant , sweet melodic , melodious , musical containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody adj extremely pleasant in a gentle way “the most Dulcet swimming on the most beautiful and remote beaches” Synonyms: pleasant
24. Dulcet is a new and vibrant cafe bakery in our beautiful Downtown Chula Vista
25. Dulcet’s menu and ingredients change according to the essence of the season, taking advantage of each season's peak flavors
26. Adjective [ADJECTIVE noun] A Dulcet voice is one that is gentle and pleasant to listen to.
27. Dulcet Gift Baskets Get Well Chocolate Fudge Brownie Assortment Gift- Delicious, Fresh Baked Snacks- Cheese- Fudge- Walnut- Chocolate Chip- Great Gift for Men, Women, Spouse, Friend, Grandmother, Co-worker, Boss, Students, Sister or Brother: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
28. The Dulcet Collection y Artisan Stone Tile packs a big punch with its captivating center design and artistic swirls
29. Dulcet is offered in a 6×6 or 12×12 size on Carrara or Limestone tiles.
30. Definition of Dulcet in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dulcet, Definitions, Dictionary
31. What does Dulcet mean? Information and translations of Dulcet in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Dulcet, Dictionary, Definitions
32. Antonyms for Dulcet include disagreeable, harsh, pleasureless, unpalatable, unpleasant, unwelcome, displeasing, unenjoyable, horrible and distasteful
Dulcet, Disagreeable, Displeasing, Distasteful
33. Dulcet 3 Tier Gift Basket Tower Includes: Walnut Brownies, Chocolate Chip Blondies, Black and Whites, Crumb Cakes, and more! Top Gift! Dulcetgiftbaskets
34. What does Dulcet mean? The definition of Dulcet is sweet to hear, taste or smell
Does, Dulcet, Definition
35. (adjective) An example of something Dulcet is the Dulcet tone
36. Delivery & Pickup Options - 102 reviews of Dulcet Gourmet "Best donuts in the world
Delivery, Dulcet, Donuts
37. Dulcet Restaurant & Lounge, New Port Richey: See 102 unbiased reviews of Dulcet Restaurant & Lounge, rated 3.5 of 5, and one of 222 New Port Richey restaurants on Tripadvisor.
38. Hearing the Dulcet tones of the pilot helps ease some of my flying nervousness
39. United Airlines Offers Drinks To "The Idiots In Coach" - The Consumerist “Would you care to elaborate on that statement Havsy my love?” she enquired sweetly, her Dulcet tone completely at odds with the dangerous glint in her eyes
Drinks, Dulcet, Dangerous
40. Another word for Dulcet: sweet, pleasing, musical, charming, pleasant Collins English Thesaurus
41. Dulcet Lives is an experiment hailing from Southern Ontario
42. Definition of Dulcet adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Dulcet, Dictionary
43. Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @laylaDulcet to share your fashion story with us and be featured on our site! Join our Mailing List
44. Stay up to date with all things Layla Dulcet and Join our VIP List
45. Dulcet’s “toffee beige,” sounds yummy! It’s a neutral, go with 95% of your wardrobe color
46. Dulcet in E Lyrics: From our tree swings an apple / A pear or a candle / That once caught captive of your love / Is asked by dear time to sway / Is asked by dear time to …
47. An unusually short lifespan might indicate that your Dulcet ancestors lived in harsh conditions
48. Dulcet & Studio now offers online ordering for self pick-up or delivery! Menu
49. Shop Delta Dulcet Brushed Nickel 2-handle Widespread WaterSense Bathroom Sink Faucet with Drain in the Bathroom Sink Faucets department at Lowe's.com
Delta, Dulcet, Drain, Department
50. Find 6 ways to say Dulcet, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Dulcet has many linguistic ancestors, including the Latin dulcis, Anglo-French douz, and Middle English "doucet," all meaning "sweet." The dulcet "dulcis" has contributed many other sweet terms to English as well.
"Dulcet" in Example Sentences
|1.||Examples of dulcet in a sentence It does ...|
|5.||A dulcet -voiced narrator reads the hand ...|
|6.||How to use dulcet in a Sentence? Then ma ...|
|7.||1. Definition of dulcet. comforting and ...|
|8.||1. Examples of dulcet in a sentence. It ...|
The dulcet sounds of a violin. The definition of dulcet is sweet to hear, taste or smell. An example of something dulcet is the dulcet tones of a string quartet.