1. The numerical value of Duece in Chaldean Numerology is: 5
2. The numerical value of Duece in Pythagorean Numerology is: 2.
3. A DueceDueceis when you take a Duece(a shit) and immediately have to take another Duece after that
4. Man, after eating that taco bell, I had to take a DueceDuece
5. K Duece, Los Angeles, California
6. Http://www.twitter.com/kDuece http://www.instagram.com/kDuece
7. Looking for the definition of Duece? Find out what is the full meaning of Duece on Abbreviations.com! 'Deployable Universal Combat Earthmover' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
Definition, Duece, Deployable
8. Duece Auto Service has helped me in many emergency situations whether it's a dead battery or a gasket clip that needed to be replaced immediately
9. Wats goin on RGV my names Duece Duece President/Owner of TRILL STARR MAFIA I'm a …
Deuce is referred to a type of playing card. Deuce is considered as one of the four playing cards in a deck that have two spots. In sports such as Lawn tennis, badminton as well as table tennis, its meaning refers to a tie between the two players wherein any one player out of the two has to win successive two points to win a game after the tie.
The word "Deuce" is used commonly by teenagers. It is used as a sort of slang word meaning "peace" or "truce". The number 2. Deuce may come from the French word: Deuce which has been used in Tennis. When the stand is equal lets say: 40 and 40 then there is a deuce (equality).
Does anyone know the origin of such an expression: Go to the Deuce. Yes, the Deuce is an euphemism for the Devil so it means go to hell. Hello, I also believe the original idea was, God is Number One, while the Devil is only Number Two, the Deuce. Thank you for your answer and sorry to insist. Hello,
The word deuce is derived from the Middle English deus, from Old French, two, from Latin du s. It also refers to as a term "Deuce - deuce and a half." this term usually given to a woman who weighs anywhere close to 200 & 250 pounds. The word "Deuce" is used commonly by teenagers.