1. Around the world, Dspace helps companies make their visions and ideas come to life faster and more reliably
2. Join the DuraSpace Community to support the continued advancement of the Dspace open source software projects which serve YOUR vital interests in scholarly ecosystem.
3. Dspace Near You Wherever our customers develop their products, we're there too
4. In addition to our location in Paderborn and three project centers in Germany, Dspace has local companies in the USA, France, the UK, Japan and China
5. In other regions, our representatives ensure the global availability of Dspace products and fast response times.
6. Dspace@MIT is a digital repository for MIT's research, including peer-reviewed articles, technical reports, working papers, theses, and more.
7. Dspace is a digital service that collects, preserves, and distributes digital material
Dspace, Digital, Distributes
8. Dspace is a digital service that collects, preserves, and distributes digital material
Dspace, Digital, Distributes
9. Dspace has received multiple AIA design awards and has been published in Dwell, Residential Architect Magazine, Architectural Digest, Interior Design Homes, Marie Claire Maison Italia, CS Interiors, Luxe, Chicago Architect, Chicago Tribune, and Architizer, among others.
Dspace, Design, Dwell, Digest
11. MIT's Dspace contains more than 53,000 theses completed at MIT dating as far back as the mid 1800's
12. Dspace Home E-resource repository of the University of Latvia E-resource repository of the University of Latvia provides the possibility to collate, preserve and access freely the scientific achievements of the University of Latvia.
13. Dspace is a community built and supported project
14. Here's a few basic guides that provide suggestions for contributing to Dspace:
15. Dspace DS1104 R&D controller board, and their use in development and implementation of maximum power point tracking (MPPT) for a single photovoltaic (PV) module using extremum seeking (ES) in Simulink software
16. It is intended for use as a quick-start guide to Dspace hardware/software for a university course
17. Full details on the Dspace hardware and
18. Dspace is the world leading open source repository platform that enables organisations to: easily ingest documents, audio, video, datasets and their corresponding Dublin Core metadata open up this content to local and global audiences, thanks to the OAI-PMH interface and Google Scholar optimizations
Dspace, Documents, Datasets, Dublin
19. Dspace-SVN-Deprecated Archived OBSOLETE mirror/sync of the Dspace SVN repository
20. This repo was previously known as Dspace/Dspace prior to 2012-03-26, but has been deprecated and renamed.
21. Dspace Home; Digital Jerseyana Collection New Jersey State Publications Digital Library
22. Dspace software, the Dspace DS1104 controller board, and their use in development and implementation of a simple temperature control system
23. It is intended for use as a quick-start guide to Dspace hardware/software for a university course
24. Full details on the Dspace hardware and software can be found in the Dspace documentation
Details, Dspace, Documentation
25. Dspace is designed to make participation by depositors easy
Dspace, Designed, Depositors
26. Dspace is one of the world's leading providers of solutions for simulation and
27. Dspace is the software of choice for academic, non-profit, and commercial organizations building open digital repositories
28. Dspace preserves and enables easy and open access to all types of digital content including text, images, moving images, mpegs and data sets.
Dspace, Digital, Data
29. Dspace at University of Tartu is a repository for all electronic materials incl e-theses and e-publications, digitized theses and books, manuscripts and images etc
30. Dspace was developed by MIT and Hewlett Packard as a way to manage and preserve digital assets for the long-term
Dspace, Developed, Digital
31. Dspace is an open source (free) software package and is used by thousands of universities, libraries and governments worldwide
32. Dspace is the most widely used repository software with more than 2.000 installations around the world
33. Dspace helps you see new development opportunities and put them into action
34. Dspace ® SCALEXIO for HIL simulation enables you to test new electronic control units (ECUs) and software largely in a virtual environment, without real vehicles or prototypes
35. The modern front-end for Dspace 7.
36. [Dspace]/bin/dsrun org.Dspace.content.crosswalk.XSLTIngestionCrosswalk [-l] plugin input-file..where plugin is the name of the crosswalk plugin to test (e.g
37. Cardiff Metropolitan Research Repository (Dspace) Cardiff Metropolitan's Research Repository provides access to all of the University’s research and other scholarly output
Div, Data, Dspace, Dream
39. Working with the Dspace team has been an experience that is creative, organized, honest, clear, on-time, in budget and fun! I love their attention to every detail
40. Dspace # AUTOSAR Compare is the tool for securing and speeding up your AUTOSAR workflow
41. Dspace is the world's leading producer of engineering tools for embedded controller / electronic control unit (ECU) development and testing
42. Dspace offers a seamless and completely integrated environment for the development of embedded controllers / ECUs to ensure the fastest time-to-market
43. In C:/Dspace folder, there would be a folder named assetstore, which holds all your uploaded files and maintains the community and collection structure
44. But since we want to keep everything safe and under minimal risk, it is better to take a copy backup of the entire Dspace
45. Different parts of Dspace live in different areas on the Dspace server
46. Because each Dspace administrator decides where some parts of Dspace live, and operating systems have different ideas about where other parts live, we have employed italics to mark missing pieces of file paths
Dspace, Decides, Different
47. Contents of DVD As of Dspace Release 5.2, the software is no longer shipped on several CDs but comes on one DVD
48. The DVD for Dspace Release 6.3 contains the following Dspace software items: n RCP and HIL software "RCP and HIL software" is a generic term for a software item containing several Dspace software products, for example RTI,
49. Definition of Dspace in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dspace, Definitions, Dictionary
50. What does Dspace mean? Information and translations of Dspace in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dspace, Dictionary, Definitions
51. Dspace™ is a free, open source software platform that allows research organizations to offer faculty and researchers a professionally managed searchable archive for their digital assets
52. Dspace focuses on simple access to these assets, as well as their long-term preservation.
53. Dspace also uses JIRA where users can report issues and check to see if their issues are known bugs
54.  For institutions looking at free, open-source software for their special collections, Dspace offers archivists a large community with responsive tech …
55. ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ระบบ Dspace การค้นหาวิทยานิพนธ์ ระดับ