1. Drunkard definition is - one who is habitually drunk
Drunkard, Definition, Drunk
2. How to use Drunkard in a sentence.
3. See synonyms for: Drunkard / Drunkards on Thesaurus.com noun Disparaging and Offensive
Drunkard, Drunkards, Disparaging
4. 19 synonyms of Drunkard from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Drunkard: a person who makes a habit of getting drunk.
6. Modern Drunkard's Field Guide to Drinking with a Mask
7. Drunkard One who habitually engages in the overindulgence of alcohol
8. In order for an individual to be labeled a Drunkard, drunkenness must be habitual or must recur on a constant basis.
9. Ugly, small and a Drunkard, he was nevertheless the lucky husband of Luigia, whose marvelous beauty was his continual boast
10. REPERTORY OF THE COMEDIE HUMAINE, COMPLETE, A -- Z ANATOLE CERFBERR AND JULES FRANOIS CHRISTOPHE He would retail his exciting experiences as a pugilist and a Drunkard with much gusto.
11. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Drunkard crossword clue
12. Start reading Drunkard: A Hard-Drinking Life on your Kindle in under a minute
13. A person who often drinks large amounts of alcohol: Her husband turned out to be a Drunkard.
14. We found 14 answers for “Drunkard”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Drunkard.Drunkard may be defined as “A chronic drinker“Drunk a chronic drinker“One who …
Drunkard, Defined, Drinker, Drunk
16. Drunkard, also known as P’yanitsa is a war card game for 2 to 4 players
17. Drunkard (よっぱらい, Yopparai) is the C-Class Rank 198 professional hero of the Hero Association
18. 1 Appearance 2 Plot 2.1 Neo Heroes Saga 2.1.1 Neo Heroes Uprising Arc 3 References Drunkard is a man with a wrinkly face and perpetually flushed cheeks
19. Drunkard is part of the Hero Name Victims Association, and goes with them to request Saitama to
20. Drunkard (15 Occurrences) Matthew 11:19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say,'Behold, a gluttonous man and a Drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!'But wisdom is justified by her children.
21. Drunkard, on the face of it, is another memoir of a tortured or addicted soul.
22. The Drunkard; or, The Fallen Saved is an American temperance play first performed on February 12, 1844
23. Official YouTube channel of the Greek Thrash Metal band Drunkard
24. A Drunkard and a glutton shall come to poverty
25. ‘The man was a habitual Drunkard, and was responsible for much of the trouble currently brewing in Virginia City.’ ‘Being an alcoholic, a pure Drunkard, is more challenging than any job you have ever tried, and is not for the weak at heart.’
26. Modern Drunkard Logo Drinking Mask $ 11.39 – $ 11.99-40%
27. Trini ran into the principal at a bar and discovered she was a hopeless Drunkard
28. The Drunkard stretched out his arms and let out a loud yawn, disturbing a few dandelions in the process
Drunkard, Disturbing, Dandelions
29. And with that, the Drunkard began to tell his tale
30. This Drunkard is the one who told the lone wolf of an ancient story.
31. The March 3, 2011 update to The Drunkard title now awards points based upon the number and strength of drinks consumed
32. Before this update, a character's progress in the Drunkard title track was determined by the time spent drunk
Drunkard, Determined, Drunk
33. What was a Drunkard’s cloak? The Drunkard’s cloak – also known as the ‘Newcastle cloak’ in the north of England – was a form of punishment used in the past for …
34. Another word for Drunkard: drunk, alcoholic, soak, drinker, lush Collins English Thesaurus
Drunkard, Drunk, Drinker
35. Drunkard - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Drunkard, Dictionary, Discussion
36. The Drunkard is an NPC in The Breach that informs the player about bosses after defeating them and other NPCs after rescuing them
37. Drunkard definition: A Drunkard is someone who frequently gets drunk
Drunkard, Definition, Drunk
38. Drunkard Drunkard is a Greek Thrash Metal band from Thessaloniki
39. After almost 20 years of presence and many great moments Drunkard is still aiming to expose to everyone that is an active band, full of energy and
40. The earth reels like a Drunkard, it sways like a hut in the wind; so heavy upon it is the guilt of its rebellion that it falls—never to rise again
41. The Drunkard is one of the first full-length stream-of-consciousness novels written in Chinese
42. Radio Free Aquarium Drunkard shows are provided directly for our patrons
43. Posted on March 19, 2021 March 18, 2021 Radio Free Aquarium Drunkard
44. For the Drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags
45. Proverbs 26:9 View whole chapter See verse in context As a thorn goeth up into the hand of a Drunkard, so is a parable in the mouth of fools
46. The Drunkard is an NPC located in the Underbreach, where he delivers expository lines of dialogue about bosses that the player has beaten for the first time, and other NPCs that the player has unlocked
Drunkard, Delivers, Dialogue
47. The Drunkard is one of the few NPCs present in the Underbreach from the very beginning of the game, and does not need to be unlocked
48. Other articles where The Drunkard is discussed: Émile Zola: Les Rougon-Macquart: The Drunkard), which is among the most successful and enduringly popular of Zola’s novels, shows the effects of alcoholism in a working-class neighbourhood by focusing on the rise and decline of a laundress, Gervaise Macquart
Drunkard, Discussed, Decline
49. The Drunkard presents a unique delivery of the famous melodrama by W
50. Drunkard (n.) "person who is frequently inebriated, one given to excessive use of strong drink," 1520s, droncarde, but probably older (attested from late 13c
Drunkard, Drink, Droncarde
51. Drunkard Creature 2 N Medium Human Humanoid
52. Items Drunkard’s outfit (functions as padded armor), pewter mug
53. Drunkard is a title that you can display for prestige
54. It is awarded per character for spending time drunk.For all further details, and instructions how to obtain the title, see: Drunk Drunkard title track
Drunk, Details, Drunkard
drunkard (noun) · drunkards (plural noun)
Definition of drunkard : one who is habitually drunk disapproving : a person who is drunk or who often gets drunk : a person who is often drunk : one suffering from or subject to acute or chronic alcoholism : one who habitually becomes drunk
Habitual drunkard. HABITUAL DRUNKARD. A person given to ebriety or the excessive use of intoxicating drink, who has lost the power or the will, by frequent indulgence, to control his appetite for it. 2. By the laws of Pennsylvania an habitual drunkard is put nearly upon the same footing with a lunatic; he is deprived of his property,...
Drunkard is a derived term of drunk. As nouns the difference between drunkard and drunk is that drunkard is ( somewhat derogatory ) a person who is habitually drunk while drunk is a habitual drinker, especially one who is frequently intoxicated.