1. Choose the Right Synonym for Drudgery. work, labor, travail, toil, Drudgery, grind mean activity involving effort or exertion
2. Drudgery noun labour, grind (informal), sweat (informal), hard work, slavery, chore, fag (informal), toil, slog, donkey-work, sweated labour, menial labour, skivvying (Brit.) the Drudgery of everyday life Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
3. Drudgery Other factors influenced this development, including the desire of wealthy households to avoid Drudgery and engage in conspicuous consumption
Drudgery, Development, Desire
4. How does the noun Drudgery contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Drudgery are grind, labor, toil, travail, and work
5. While all these words mean "activity involving effort or exertion," Drudgery suggests dull and irksome labor
6. An editorial job with a good deal of Drudgery
7. Drudgery is defined as hard, tiresome and boring work
8. An example of Drudgery is shoveling large amounts of snow.
9. All Drudgery disappears in a rosy glow of unexpected, unique, and stimulating conditions
10. PENELOPE'S EXPERIENCES IN SCOTLAND KATE DOUGLAS WIGGIN He was almost through with this task, which for months had been a curious mixture of Drudgery and pleasure
11. Drudgery is a crossword puzzle clue
12. Drudgery is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
13. This crossword clue Place of Drudgery was discovered last seen in the March 13 2021 at the New York Times Crossword
14. Drudgery is hard, mindless, backbreaking work
15. When you say the word Drudgery, you can almost feel the hard, plodding work that it describes
16. Life is full of the usual prison Drudgery until the world of this tiny little shack is upturned when the prisoners begin to suspect that someone among them is a …
17. ‘Money and luxuries were scarce in their early days and Drudgery and the hard way of doing all housework, and farmwork were the order of the day.’.
Days, Drudgery, Doing, Day
18. Uncountable noun You use Drudgery to refer to jobs and tasks which are boring or unpleasant but which must be done
19. People want to get away from the Drudgery of their everyday lives
20. Synonyms: labour, grind [informal], sweat [informal], hard work More Synonyms of Drudgery
21. ‘The physical Drudgery involved in the Tour is the same for any cyclist, but Millar could express it in graphic terms.’ ‘The introduction of communal laundries and restaurants was part of lifting the daily Drudgery for women in the individual home.’
22. Examples of Drudgery in a sentence The snobbish heiress believed only servants should perform Drudgery
23. 🔊 Because I hate the Drudgery of yard work, I have a company that comes in every other week and mows my lawn
24. 🔊 The janitor normally ended his workday of Drudgery by cleaning the toilets
25. Drudgery - hard monotonous routine work donkeywork , plodding , grind toil , labor , labour - productive work (especially physical work done for wages); "his labor did not require a great deal of skill"
Drudgery, Donkeywork, Done, Did, Deal
26. The physical Drudgery involved in the Tour is the same for any cyclist, but Millar could express it in graphic terms
27. The introduction of communal laundries and restaurants was part of lifting the daily Drudgery for women in the individual home.
28. Drudgery has originated from the combination of two words drudge and ‘ery’
29. It was the Drudgery of my office job that made me decide to change careers
30. Drudgery n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
31. Synonyms for Drudgery include toil, grind, labour, labor, travail, moil, work, slavery, chore and donkeywork
32. Definition and synonyms of Drudgery from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Drudgery, Dictionary
33. This is the British English definition of Drudgery.View American English definition of Drudgery.
34. Definition of Drudgery in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Drudgery, Definitions, Dictionary
35. What does Drudgery mean? Information and translations of Drudgery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Drudgery, Dictionary, Definitions
36. Drudgery is one of the finest tests to determine the genuineness of our character
37. Drudgery is work that is far removed from anything we think of as ideal work
38. Don't think they prefer the Drudgery of the desk and the slavery to their circulation and to the business manager to the joy of writing
Don, Drudgery, Desk
39. Mell, who always did the Drudgery, whatever it was, kept school by himself.
40. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Drudgery drudg‧e‧ry / ˈdrʌdʒəri / noun [uncountable] WORK FOR somebody hard boring work Examples from the Corpus Drudgery • What seemed a promising job turned into months of boredom and Drudgery
Dictionary, Drudgery, Drudg, Dr
41. • A powerful enough vision can transform what would otherwise be loss and Drudgery into
42. Definition of Drudgery noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Drudgery, Dictionary
43. The three friends swapped the Drudgery of a Scottish factory for life in the Australian outback.Los tres amigos cambiaron el trabajo pesado de una fábrica en Escocia por una vida en el interior australiano
44. He spent his life in pointlessly tiresome Drudgery
45. Travel can be an escape from the routine Drudgery of life
46. People want to get away from the Drudgery of their everyday lives
47. When the task simply feels like Drudgery, Blumenthal suggests enlisting the help of someone else to make it more tolerable
48. I suggest offering to trade some of your Drudgery for some of theirs
49. Drudgery is real, but mercy, compassion, fraternity, and solidarity are also real
50. They are powerful antidotes against Drudgery, darkness, meaninglessness, and despair
Drudgery, Darkness, Despair
51. Yes, life is Drudgery these days, and yes, I was not prepared to think about Job this week
52. Drudgery Divine is an expose of the biased and flawed nature of the Protestant, anti-Catholic project of portraying early Christianity as completely non-Catholic, non-ritualist, and non-initiatory
53. Drudgery is the touchstone of character
54. Drudgery Enterprises Estate & Household Sales August 28, 2014 · Additional Pictures added to the Estate Sale in Rome,NY on Elm St
55. Examples of Drudgery in a sentence The snobbish heiress believed only servants should perform Drudgery
56. 🔊 Because I hate the Drudgery of yard work, I have a company that comes in every other week and mows my lawn
57. 🔊 The janitor normally ended his workday of Drudgery by cleaning the toilets
58. The burdens and Drudgery of life may feel like walls keeping you from joy
59. * Drudgery: taken by some to refer to military service; cf
60. Job spoke, saying: Is not man’s life on earth a Drudgery?My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle; they come to an end without hope.
61. Drudgery (British Slang) transistor radio ice dues silnikowy administracja gangway harjoitus bilaterally scor lap grinder kolut etiam oblivisci qui (or quid) sis interdum expedit Cochranov test smetana egal wekelijks battery type brow vjeverica nudisme winning pop 一贯 [yi-guan] jagen spoonful sound the alarm ventoso banner word filius
62. How to say Drudgery in English? Pronunciation of Drudgery with 1 audio pronunciation, 13 synonyms, 1 meaning, 15 translations, 3 sentences and more for Drudgery.
63. The avenues for substitution of Drudgery causing activities will in turn depend on the availability of, and access to, technologies for DR, household characteristics and endowments and the relevance of these avenues for different household members
Drudgery, Depend, Dr, Different
64. For example, if ploughing using draught animals is a source of Drudgery for men in agricultural
65. The environmental impacts are well accompanied by social benefits (access to care services and education, reduction of Drudgery, significant improvement of sanitary conditions) but also economic benefits (reduced energy consumption, training people local increase in income).