1. The .Dropdown class indicates a Dropdown menu
2. To open the Dropdown menu, use a button or a link with a class of .Dropdown-toggle and the data-toggle="Dropdown" attribute
3. The .caret class creates a caret arrow icon ( ), which indicates that the button is a Dropdown.
4. CSS) The .Dropdown class uses position:relative, which is needed when we want the Dropdown content to be placed right below the Dropdown button (using position:absolute)
5. The .Dropdown-content class holds the actual Dropdown content
6. [System.Web.UI.ValidationProperty("SelectedItem")] public class DropdownList : System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl, System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler The following code example demonstrates how to create a DropdownList control that contains four items
7. Dropdown Jewel Blast: Dropdown Jewel Blast is a simple puzzle game that will keep you entertained for hours! Check out this block blaster game where your goal is to blast the jewel-colored blocks before it hits the top of the screen
8. Similarly, create split button Dropdowns with virtually the same markup as single button Dropdowns, but with the addition of .Dropdown-toggle-split for proper spacing around the Dropdown caret
9. We use this extra class to reduce the horizontal padding on either side of the caret by 25% and remove the margin-left that’s added for regular button Dropdowns.
10. ASP.NET MVC Dropdown-list from database
11. How to generate Dropdownlist in asp.net MVC razor
12. DropdownList with foreach loop in C# MVC
13. How can i pass a Model as a Dropdownlist in MVC
14. How do you create a Dropdownlist from an enum in ASP.NET MVC? 450.
15. A Dropdown is a list in which the selected item is always visible, and the others are visible on demand by clicking a drop-down button
Dropdown, Demand, Drop, Down
17. Create a Dropdown list in a form field with these simple and quick steps
18. A Dropdown menu is a pre-built navigation element that can be added to almost any area of a project
19. Most often times you will see a Dropdown element in the Navbar of a website.
20. Restores Dropdown text and value to its value on page load: restore default text: Restores Dropdown text to its value on page load: restore placeholder text: Restores Dropdown text to its prompt, placeholder text: restore default value: Restores Dropdown value to its value on page load: save defaults
Dropdown, Default, Defaults
21. When there are more than a few options to choose from, you can wrap them in a Dropdown.By hovering or clicking on the trigger, a Dropdown menu will appear, which allows you to choose an option and execute the relevant action.
22. To remove the arrow, uncheck "Show Dropdown list in cell." If you enter data in a cell that doesn’t match an item on the list, you’ll see a warning
Dropdown, Data, Doesn
23. In the above example, the first parameter in DropdownListFor() method is a lambda expression that specifies the model property to be bind with the select element
24. The second parameter specifies the items to show into a Dropdown list using SelectList object
25. The third parameter is optional, which will be the first item of Dropdownlist.
26. Defines different styles for a toggleable Dropdown
Defines, Different, Dropdown
27. Basically, a Dropdown is a specific case of the drop that provides its own styling
28. Any content, like a button, can toggle a Dropdown.
29. A standard Dropdown that presents a list of options when clicked, of which one can be chosen
30. The Dropdown component is a Selectable
31. A Dropdown button lets the user select from a number of items
32. The type T is the type of the value that each Dropdown item represents
33. Remove the Dropdown widget from the window and detach it from the attached widget
34. Dismiss_on_select¶ By default, the Dropdown will be automatically dismissed when a selection has been done
Default, Dropdown, Dismissed, Done
35. Powerapps Cascading Dropdown means, One Dropdown control value depends on other Dropdown control values
36. That means, When a user selects an option from one Dropdown control, then the values filter in another Dropdown control.
37. The searchable property is set to True by default on all Dropdown components
38. To prevent searching the Dropdown value, just set the searchable property to False
39. Try searching for ‘New York’ on this Dropdown below and compare it to the other Dropdowns on the page to see the difference.
Dropdown, Dropdowns, Difference
40. Creating a Dropdown menu in WordPress is very simple
41. Just a few tweaks in your menu and you have yourself a Dropdown menu
42. Here is a step by step guide to creating a Dropdown menu in WordPress
43. We already said that your Dropdown menu will be created with few tweaks in your menu
44. Dropdown supports various positioning such as left and right aligned, Dropdown and dropup, and supports auto-flipping (Dropdown to dropup, and vice-versa) when the menu would overflow off of the visible screen area
45. The Dropdown menu can either be left aligned (default) or right aligned with respect to the button above it.
46. How to create html Dropdown/select menu for a model field that is defined with choices (Django) 527
Dropdown, Defined, Django
47. To use the Dropdown component, add a data attribute of data-Dropdown-toggle to the button element you want to use to show/hide the menu, then add an id with a matching value to the .rvt-Dropdown__menu element.
48. To align the Dropdown menu with the right side of the Dropdown button, add the .rvt-Dropdown__menu--right class to the .rvt-Dropdown__menu
49. Dropdown component properties and events
50. Name Type Default Description; Name: string ‘Dropdown’ + index suffix: Unique name of the Dropdown.
Default, Description, Dropdown
51. The first step is to create a component out of the ‘Dropdown starter’ element, or the ‘header’
52. The Dropdown component is a container for a Dropdown button and a Dropdown menu.
53. Dropdown-trigger the container for a button; Dropdown-menu the toggable menu, hidden by default
54. Dropdown-content the Dropdown box, with a white background and a shadow
55. Dropdown-item each single item of the Dropdown, which can either be a a or a div
56. The Dropdown can be used to let the user choose a single option from a list of options.
57. Creates a Dropdown selection box on the screen displaying the options provided and referenced by the given id at default location (0,0).
Dropdown, Displaying, Default
58. Your apps will sometimes need to collect specific input from the user, instead of unrestricted input using textInput().You can code an event handler that is triggered by various events in the Dropdown box.
59. Learn how to easily implement a Dropdown menu on your website using Twitter’s Bootstrap framework made for rapid web development
60. The Dropdown is done purely with HTML markup
61. Here are the key steps for creating a Bootstrap Dropdown: Wrap the Dropdown trigger element within an element with Bootstrap's .Dropdown class, or another element that uses position: relative;
62. PyQT Dropdown button and QT Styles
drop down. (on someone or something) to fall on someone or something. The leaves dropped down on the newly mowed lawn. The wind blew a mighty gust and a thousand leaves dropped down.
Definition of 'drop-down'. drop-down. A drop-down menu, list, or box is a list of options that appears on a computer screen when you select an item with a computer mouse. Select 'Delete all' from the drop-down list.
(n) a tiny volume of a substance. (n) Liquid medicine administered in falls. (v) to-fall in drops. (v) to-fall from a higher to a diminished destination or place.
DDLB means Drop Down List Box This acronym/slang usually belongs to Undefined category.