1. Drollery definition is - something that is droll; especially : a comic picture or drawing
Drollery, Definition, Droll, Drawing
2. How to use Drollery in a sentence.
3. 31 synonyms of Drollery from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 64 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Drollery: something said or done to cause laughter.
5. What does Drollery mean? (archaic) A puppet show; a comic play or entertainment; a comic picture; a caricature
6. No stanza of the poem is more replete than this with a vein of painfully sarcastic Drollery. A CURSORY HISTORY OF SWEARING JULIAN SHARMAN The pen can give but a shadow of the Drollery and devilry of the sweet, merry rogues that hailed the smiling morn
7. Welcome to Drollery Press, the publisher of the House Rabbit Handbook, as well as rabbit-care DVDs and VCDs
8. Definition of Drollery in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Drollery, Definitions, Dictionary
9. What does Drollery mean? Information and translations of Drollery in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
Does, Drollery, Dictionary, Definitions
10. Drollery (countable and uncountable, plural drolleries) Comical quality
11. Maugham, Of Human Bondage, chapter 121: He found that Sally had a restrained, but keen, sense of the ridiculous, and she made remarks about the girls or the men who were set over them which amused him by their unexpected Drollery
12. Definition of Drollery a quaint and amusing jest a comic incident or series of incidents Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver.
13. ‘There is a sort of Drollery here, beginning with ‘crumbles’.’ ‘Bubbling over with bright ideas, visual flourishes and deadpan Drollery, this is a film of wry smiles and poignant moments.’ ‘It sounds like a primarily comic conceit, and an undertone of Drollery does indeed resonate delicately throughout.’
Drollery, Deadpan, Does, Delicately
14. Synonyms for Drollery include funniness, drollness, uproariousness, richness, comedy, comicality, humour, humor, comic and hilariousness
15. See authoritative translations of Drollery in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
16. ‘There is a sort of Drollery here, beginning with ‘crumbles’.’ ‘Bubbling over with bright ideas, visual flourishes and deadpan Drollery, this is a film of wry smiles and poignant moments.’ ‘It sounds like a primarily comic conceit, and an undertone of Drollery does indeed resonate delicately throughout.’
Drollery, Deadpan, Does, Delicately
17. Find 10 ways to say Drollery, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. [uncountable] (formal) humour, especially of a kind that is clever or surprising The film is a blend of Drollery and horror.
19. En Octubre de 2019 nace Drollery con Miguel (Stain) y Emilio (Surfface), y algo mas tarde se unen Javi (Stain) y Juanjo (La Pantera Rusa)
20. Drollery during class earned the boy the nickname of class clown
21. 🔊 Continuing his Drollery, the clown was able to entertain all of the smiling guests
22. 🔊 Puppet show gatherers thought the show to be too serious and wished it would have included more comedic drollery
23. Drollery n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
24. En Octubre de 2019 nace Drollery con Miguel (Stain) y Emilio (Surfface), y algo mas tarde se unen Javi (Stain) y Juanjo (La Pantera Rusa)
25. Drollery - Punk & Roll "That's the most foul, cruel and
26. Dictionary entry overview: What does Drollery mean? • Drollery (noun) The noun Drollery has 2 senses:
Dictionary, Does, Drollery
27. A quaint and amusing jest Familiarity information: Drollery used as a noun is rare.
28. Drollery definition: humour ; comedy Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
29. Synonyms for Drollery in Free Thesaurus
30. 20 synonyms for Drollery: comedy, comicality, comicalness, drollness, farcicality, funniness, humor
31. Drollery se empieza a gestar desde principios del 2019, pero no es hasta Octubre de ese mismo año cu
Drollery, Desde, Del, De
32. French words for Drollery include drôlerie, farce, caractère drôle, cocasserie and drôleries
33. Lugubrious Drollery is like gallows humor but in Conrad's Heart of Darkness the insaneness of the Belgium's actions on the Congo Africans was so dark and so senseless that it could be reduced to some comedy act from Hell.
Drollery, Darkness, Dark
34. Another way to say Drollery? 244 synonyms for Drollery (other words and phrases for Drollery).
35. Drollery: A comical or whimsical quality
36. Daumier handled them with a want of ceremony which would have been brutal were it not for the element of science in his work, making them immense and unmistakable in their Drollery, or at least in their grotesqueness; for the term Drollery suggests gayety, and Daumier is anything but gay.
37. Drollery es un grupo de punk 'n' roll nacido en Albacete a finales del año 2019
Drollery, De, Del
38. 1,888 Followers, 1,998 Following, 75 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Drollery (@Drolleryband)
39. The crossword clue Drollery disagreeable as one gets on? with 8 letters was last seen on the March 19, 2021
40. The latest tweets from @_Drollery
41. We found 4 answers for “Drollery”
42. This page shows answers to the clue Drollery, followed by 9 definitions like “Drollness; comic show”, “A lively or comic picture” and “A puppet show; also, a puppet”.A synonym for Drollery is amusingness.
Drollery, Definitions, Drollness
43. Find below definitions and meanings of Drollery
44. Drollery Meaning: "sportive tricks, something made or done to raise mirth," 1590s, from French drôlerie (16c.), from drôle… See definitions of Drollery.
Drollery, Done, Dr, Definitions
45. Drollery Designs in Illuminated Manuscripts Paperback – December 1, 1990 by Muriel Parker (Author) 4.3 out of 5 stars 4 ratings
Drollery, Designs, December
46. Drollery take their inspiration for the songs from B or Z movies, science fiction monsters and day to day situations
47. Drollery in a sentence - Use "Drollery" in a sentence 1
48. Rep director Daniel Sullivan gives him lots of opportunity for Drollery
Director, Daniel, Drollery
49. There's a real strain of Dutch Drollery about him
50. Click for more sentences of Drollery
51. Feral Drollery Become a Fan Remove Fan
52. Other / Avant Comedy Electro PunkFunk / Experimental Portland, OR Feral Drollery Other / Avant Comedy Electro PunkFunk / Experimental Portland, OR more
53. Drollery: 1 n a comic incident or series of incidents Synonyms: clowning , comedy , funniness Type of: fun , play , sport verbal wit or mockery (often at another's expense but not to be taken seriously) n a quaint and amusing jest Synonyms: waggery Type of: jest , …
54. Background chronicle in the in the south African Drollery The Supreme Being moldiness atomic number 4 weirdo 2 as a Cuban and an Angolan soldier repeatedly sample to convey each other captive , but ultimately function on ( more or less ) amicable full term .The Cuban Graeco-Roman film Caravana was produced on the novelise exploit of a Cuban wagon train ( a military machine mechanized
55. Drollery Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Drollery in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
56. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Drollery in Urdu is انوکھی دل …
droll (adjective) · droller (comparative adjective) · drollest (superlative adjective)
Definition of drollery. 1 : something that is droll especially : a comic picture or drawing. 2 : the act or an instance of jesting or burlesquing.
Webster Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Drollery (noun)nthe quality of being droll; sportive tricks; buffoonery; droll stories; comical gestures or manners Drollery (noun)nsomething which serves to raise mirth Drollery (noun)na puppet show; also, a puppet Drollery (noun)na lively or ...
Synonyms of drollery. boff (or boffo), boffola, crack, funny, gag, giggle [chiefly British], jape, jest, joke, josh, laugh, nifty, one-liner, pleasantry, quip, rib, sally, waggery, wisecrack, witticism, yuk (or yuck) [slang]
A drollerie, often also called a grotesque, from French language, is a small decorative image in the margin of an illuminated manuscript, most popular from about 1250 through the 15th century, though found earlier and later.