1. Drayed, dray·ing, drays To haul by means of a dray
Drayed, Dray, Drays
2. Drayed, dray·ing, drays To haul by means of a dray
Drayed, Dray, Drays
3. Lookup the definition of Drayed synomyns, antonyms, anagrams of the word
4. What does the word Drayed mean? What words can be made with Drayed
5. Drayed - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Drayed and much more
6. The word Drayed uses 6 letters: a, d, d, e, r, y
7. Drayed is playable in: Words With Friends 10
8. (You can think of "Drayed" as a synonym for …
9. Words that contain Drayed A list of words that contain Drayed, and words with Drayed in them
10. We also have lists of Words that end with Drayed, and words that start with Drayed
11. Quality Drayed with free worldwide shipping on AliExpress
12. Great news!!!You’re in the right place for Drayed
13. Drayed Total Number of words made out of Drayed = 53 Drayed is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 11 points.Drayed is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 10 points
14. Drayed is a 6 letter medium Word starting with D and ending with D
15. The Drayed is a confused skin lol besides hopefuly u enjoy the all NEW! Drayed and thats what Drayed looks like
16. Free shipping BOTH ways on two by vince camuto short sleeve indigo denim Drayed shift dress from our vast selection of styles
Denim, Drayed, Dress
17. The contents are either cross docked for outbound long haul carriage or the container is Drayed to the receiver who unloads it
18. We found 4 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Drayed: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Drayed" is defined
Dictionaries, Definitions, Drayed, Directly, Defined
19. General (3 matching dictionaries) Drayed: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Drayed: Dictionary.com [home, info] Drayed…
Dictionaries, Drayed, Dictionary
20. The freight was then Drayed from the railyard to stores in Minnesota and Wisconsin without a set schedule
21. Specifically, when product arrived at the port, the ocean containers were Drayed intact from the port to the retailer’s main distribution center
22. FirstCon erected columns and entry canopy steel; installed handrails with coring and grout; performed joist and web reinforcement; installed roof rails; unloaded and Drayed all steel components and light gauge framing; and all performed hoisting and rigging of all steel components.
23. NRT totaled over 50 million road miles and Drayed over 70,000 containers in 2020.
24. NRT totaled over 50 million road miles and Drayed over 70,000 containers in 2017
25. NRT totaled over 50 million road miles and Drayed over 70,000 containers in 2017.
1 : worn or shredded at the ends or edges frayed jeans A long line of scared-looking first years entered, led by Professor McGonagall, who was carrying a stool on which sat an ancient wizard's hat, heavily patched and darned with a wide rip near the frayed brim. — J. K. Rowling
Definition of frayed 1 : worn or shredded at the ends or edges frayed jeans A long line of scared-looking first years entered, led by Professor McGonagall, who was carrying a stool on which sat an ancient wizard's hat, heavily patched and darned with a wide rip near the frayed brim.
frayed adjective (ANNOYED) used to describe someone's mood when they are feeling worried, upset, or annoyed: The whole experience left me with frayed nerves (= feeling worried). Thesaurus: synonyms and related words. Anxious and worried. (all) hot and bothered idiom.
fray 1 1 A fight; a brawl. See Synonyms at brawl. 2 A heated dispute or intensely competitive situation: "Minneapolis became the latest battleground in the fray over bio-engineering as hundreds of protesters took to the streets" (Todd Wilkinson). 3 A military engagement; a battle.