1. Downright definition is - straight down
Downright, Definition, Down
2. How to use Downright in a sentence.
3. Downright definition, thorough; absolute; out-and-out: a Downright falsehood
4. A VR game is the perfect way to pass the time on a rainy, windy, or Downright chilly day
5. THE BEST VR GAMES: ENJOY A LIFELIKE GAMING EXPERIENCE AT HOME CARSEN JOENK JANUARY 19, 2021 POPULAR SCIENCE All of the ingredients are there for a Downright wild season on ice, and we can’t wait for the puck to drop
6. Every Downright comforter is handcrafted with the finest raw materials to create a true heirloom that will last for generations
7. Downright From traveling the world over in search of the finest raw materials, to overseeing a proprietary manufacturing process where quality control prevails every step of the way, Downright products are distinctly better in every critical aspect, from feel and fabric to look and loft.
8. All Downright fabrics have the Oeko-Tex 100-Confidence in Textiles label and are certified to be virtually free of all harmful chemicals.
9. / ˈdaʊn.raɪt / (especially of something bad) extremely or very great: I think the way she was treated is a Downright disgrace
Da, Downright, Disgrace
10. She's being Downright unhelpful and obstructive.
11. Thoroughgoing; unequivocal: a Downright lie
12. Synonyms & Antonyms of Downright (Entry 1 of 2) 1 being or characterized by direct, brief, and potentially rude speech or manner rural folks are often known for their Downright speech, as they are generally not ones to beat around the bush
13. ‘His documents portrayed evidence of Downright fraud, as well as real estate law violations.’ ‘First, this is a repertoire book, but there are key parts of the repertoire that are drawish at best and a Downright forced draw at worst.’
Documents, Downright, Drawish, Draw
14. Downright Astra All Season Baby Comforter Size Medium
15. Downright 12 x 24 Decorative Pillow Insert
16. Downright 16 x 20 Decorative Pillow Insert
17. Downright Cascada Peak Luxury White Down Comforter – 600 Fill Power – 100% Cotton 300 Thread Count – 30oz Summer Weight – 100% Hypoallergenic, OS Queen 90" x 94" 4.8 out of 5 stars14 $346.13$346.13 FREE Shipping by Amazon
18. Downright - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Downright, Dictionary, Discussion
19. Downright Meaning: "straight down, right down, perpendicularly," from down (adv.) + right (adj.1)
20. Meaning "thoroughly,… See definitions of Downright.
21. Downright Cascada Summit Luxury White Goose Down Pillow – 600 Fill Power – 100% Cotton 300 Thread Count – 100% Hypoallergenic, 13oz Soft, Standard 20” x 26” 4.2 out of 5 …
22. Downright (comparative more Downright, superlative most Downright) Directed vertically; coming straight down
Downright, Directed, Down
23. 1590, William Shakespeare, Henry VI, Part 3, Act I, Scene 1, Lord Stafford’s father, Duke of Buckingham, Is either slain or wounded dangerously; I cleft his beaver with a Downright blow:
Duke, Dangerously, Downright
24. Downright - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Downright adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (thorough, utter) total adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Downright, Describes, De
26. Down‧right /ˈdaʊnraɪt/ adverb [ +adj/adverb] used to emphasize that something is completely bad or untrue Jed’s Downright lazy
Down, Da, Downright
27. It’s Downright disgusting! —Downright adjective [ only before noun] That’s a Downright lie! Examples from the Corpus Downright • Now I was getting Downright edgy.
28. Downright is a funk monster with a heart of gold
29. The adjective Downright is used to emphasize something, or to mean "utterly." For example, you could say that your brother's loud and junky old car is a Downright embarrassment.
30. The Downright spooky supernatural aura enhances the staying power of this film in your mind
31. Some of the questions were understandable, but others were Downright spoony
32. But if spraddle is a term which has never completely gone out of style, squinch is Downright popular.
33. Definition of Downright_1 adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Downright, Dictionary
34. Downright is an adjective that describes something bad as completely bad or wholly bad.Sometimes it is used as an adverb to modify other adjectives, positive or negative, and then it …
35. Adverb [ADV adj] You use Downright to emphasize unpleasant or bad qualities or behavior.
36. Synonyms for Downright in Free Thesaurus
37. 91 synonyms for Downright: totally, completely, perfectly, extremely, absolutely, thoroughly, wholly, consummately, to the core, one hundred per cent
38. What are synonyms for Downright?
39. Punctual, neat, and highly trained, the Downright Demolition Ltd
40. "He's a Downright murderer, I know," was the dog-musher's comment
41. (White Fang, by Jack London) Don't long for poison—don't turn out a Downright Eve on my hands! (Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë) It is Downright labour to him where ladies are concerned
42. (Emma, by Jane Austen) Deep, Downright, faithful earnestness
43. Downright definition: You use Downright to emphasize unpleasant or bad qualities or behaviour
44. What does Downright mean? Thoroughgoing; unequivocal
45. For dark twisted house and bass music, Downright is the place to be
46. Demos? Send them to [email protected]Downright.com.au
47. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Downright on your desktop or mobile device.
Downright, Desktop, Device
48. Synonyms for Downright include absolute, complete, total, utter, out-and-out, outright, categorical, positive, thorough and thoroughgoing
49. Upright Fences Downright Decks and Patios INC
50. Downright 'Downright' is a 9 letter word starting with D and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Downright' Clue Answer; Utter or complete (9) Downright: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Downright We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Downright will help you to finish your crossword today
51. See 3 authoritative translations of Downright in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
52. Definition of Downright in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Downright, Definitions, Dictionary
53. What does Downright mean? Information and translations of Downright in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Downright, Dictionary, Definitions
54. We found 14 answers for “Downright”
55. This page shows answers to the clue Downright, followed by 8 definitions like “Thorough; absolute”, “(adv.)In plain terms” and “(adv.) Straight down”.A synonym for Downright is straight.
Downright, Definitions, Down
56. Downright Organa 650 Fill Goose Down Soft Standard Pillow, 20 in
57. The International Business Times Shop Shop is bringing you great deals on lots of Downright Bed Pillows including Downright Eliasa Eiderdown
58. Nissan 400Z leaks in production form, looks Downright amazing
59. Quoth Tomato Can: “This game [was] Downright silly.” It was, the way that laughing from someone tickling you for an absurdly long time becomes intensely unpleasant — it’s silly, but it hurts.
/ ˈdaʊn.raɪt / (especially of something bad) extremely or very great: I think the way she was treated is a downright disgrace. She's being downright unhelpful and obstructive.
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: downright(adj) characterized by plain blunt honesty. "a downright answer"; "a downright kind of person". Synonyms: right-down, out-and-out(a), rank(a), sheer(a), absolute. Antonyms: incomplete, uncomplete, dishonest, dishonorable.
The adjective DOWNRIGHT has 2 senses: 1. characterized by plain blunt honesty 2. complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers