1. Doubtful definition is - lacking a definite opinion, conviction, or determination
Doubtful, Definition, Definite, Determination
2. How to use Doubtful in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Doubtful.
4. Doubtful In artillery and naval gunfire support, a term used by an observer or spotter to indicate that he was unable to determine the difference in range between the target and a round or rounds
Doubtful, Determine, Difference
5. Doubtful, dubious, incredulous, skeptical imply reluctance or unwillingness to be convinced
6. To be Doubtful about something is to feel that it is open to question or that more evidence is needed to prove it: to be Doubtful …
7. Synonyms & Antonyms of Doubtful 1 not feeling sure about the truth, wisdom, or trustworthiness of someone or something he was Doubtful about the decision to …
8. If a situation is Doubtful, it is unlikely to happen or to be successful: It is Doubtful whether/if they ever reached the summit before they died
9. It was Doubtful that the money would ever be found again.
10. Nothing Doubtful or "reputed" ever arrived in the huge packing-cases consigned to Walls End Castle
11. THE PIT TOWN CORONET, VOLUME I (OF 3) CHARLES JAMES WILLS It is to be feared that like the sauce of sauces in the hands of the inexperienced cook, the result is more than Doubtful. THE PIT TOWN CORONET, VOLUME I (OF 3) CHARLES JAMES WILLS
12. The definition of Doubtful is suspicious, unclear or unsure
13. An example of something Doubtful is a situation reported by a person who constantly lies.
14. Doubtful 'Doubtful' is a 8 letter word starting with D and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Doubtful'
15. Hey everyone! I'm Doubtfull and I have been playing Rek'Sai since her release in 2014
16. A reconciliation between the two sides seems Doubtful una reconciliación entre las dos partes parece dudosa; it is Doubtful that they will reach an agreement es dudoso or poco probable que lleguen a un acuerdo; it is Doubtful that there will be any survivors se duda or es poco probable que haya sobrevivientes; for a moment it seemed Doubtful that he would move at all por un momento pareció
Doubtful, Dos, Dudosa, Dudoso, Duda
17. When you're Doubtful about something, you're not sure about it
18. You might feel Doubtful about the picnic you've planned if the forecast calls for torrential rain
19. Whether you're uncertain, undecided, or suspicious, you can describe yourself as Doubtful.
20. ‘It is Doubtful whether tomorrow's victor will reach quite those lofty heights, but No Kidding is a horse with a bright future, nevertheless, and he is fancied to oblige.’ ‘It was Doubtful whether the serious traveller bothered himself too much about such things as power failures, which …
21. It was looking Doubtful for a while.
22. One was so bad it makes Fabrigas Doubtful for Barca.
23. Chao! Martin, Berbatov is very Doubtful for the game.
24. Our keeper Berko is also very Doubtful for the next matches after he injured his knee.
25. He can be safely ruled out for Week 11, and should be considered Doubtful for Week 12.
26. Injuries may play a factor in this game with a number of players Doubtful
27. Synonyms for Doubtful in Free Thesaurus
28. 96 synonyms for Doubtful: unlikely, unclear, dubious, unsettled, dodgy, questionable, ambiguous
Doubtful, Dubious, Dodgy
29. ‘It is Doubtful whether tomorrow's victor will reach quite those lofty heights, but No Kidding is a horse with a bright future, nevertheless, and he is fancied to oblige.’ ‘It was Doubtful whether the serious traveller bothered himself too much about such things as power failures, which …
30. Doubtful (comparative more Doubtful, superlative most Doubtful) Subject to, or causing doubt
31. Synonyms for Doubtful include questionable, dubious, debatable, unsettled, unconfirmed, uncertain, equivocal, iffy, unclear and undecided
Doubtful, Dubious, Debatable
32. Doubtful Sound, New Zealand For Dr
33. Van Peters, Doubtful is a retreat after a false accusation all but ends her scientific career
34. Another word for Doubtful: unlikely, unclear, dubious, unsettled, dodgy Collins English Thesaurus
Doubtful, Dubious, Dodgy
35. We found 25 answers for “Doubtful”
36. This page shows answers to the clue Doubtful, followed by 8 definitions like “Fearful; apprehensive”, “Not settled in opinion” and “Characterized by ambiguity”.Synonyms for Doubtful are for example apprehensive, borderline and chary.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
37. Find 132 ways to say Doubtful, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
38. Adjective [usually verb-link ADJECTIVE] If it is Doubtful that something will happen, it seems unlikely to happen or you are uncertain whether it will happen
39. For a time it seemed Doubtful that he would move at all
40. It is Doubtful whether Tweed, even with his fluent French, passed for one of …
41. 1 Team History 2 News 2.1 2020 3 Biography 4 Trivia 5 Tournament Results 6 Media 6.1 Images 6.2 Redirects 6.3 References Paul "Doubtful" Shim is a League of Legends esports player, currently jungler for Chilly Mountain Wolves
42. (of a person) not sure; uncertain and feeling doubt synonym dubious Doubtful (about something) Rose was Doubtful about the whole idea
Doubt, Dubious, Doubtful
43. Doubtful (about doing something) He …
44. Doubtful if/whether I’m still Doubtful whether I should accept this job
45. Doubtful about (doing) something At first we were Doubtful about employing Charlie
46. 3 unlikely to be successful Already the whole scheme was looking increasingly Doubtful
47. 4 UNCERTAIN probably not good SYN dubious Here the tap water is of Doubtful
48. Definition of Doubtful in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Doubtful, Definitions, Dictionary
49. What does Doubtful mean? Information and translations of Doubtful in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Doubtful, Dictionary, Definitions
50. A Doubtful account or Doubtful debt is an account receivable that might become a bad debt at some point in the future
51. If customers purchase on credit, establishing an allowance of Doubtful accounts is an important tool for your balance sheet and income statement.
52. Doubtful on: Dictionary Google Wikipedia YouTube (new tab) Home
53. Doubtful adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (dubious) dubbioso, dubbio agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
Doubtful, Describes, Dubious, Dubbioso, Dubbio, Descrive
54. When I got the call about 'Arrival,' I was Doubtful because the piece had had a life on cinema already, and we were getting to the point where the original context was sort of lost, and I didn't want that to happen
55. Nouns for Doubtful include doubt, doubtability, doubtance, doubtee, doubtees, doubter, doubters, Doubtful, Doubtfulness, Doubtfulnesses, Doubtfuls, doubting
Doubtful, Doubt, Doubtability, Doubtance, Doubtee, Doubtees, Doubter, Doubters, Doubtfulness, Doubtfulnesses, Doubtfuls, Doubting
56. Looking for online definition of Doubtful or what Doubtful stands for? Doubtful is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of …
Definition, Doubtful, Dictionary, Database
57. Definition of Doubtful written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Definition, Doubtful, Dictionary
58. Examples of Doubtful in a sentence
59. It’s Doubtful that our team will win any of the remaining games due to the quarterback’s injury
60. 🔊 Although they hoped for the best, both the bride and groom’s family were Doubtful that the matrimony would last
61. Doubtful, Doubtful about [sth], Doubtful that adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (unconvinced, not sure) indeciso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
Doubtful, Describes, Describe
62. John is Doubtful about whether he made the
63. Subject to or causing doubt: a Doubtful claim; Doubtful prospects
64. Experiencing or showing doubt: Doubtful that the cord would hold, we strengthened it
65. Raising doubts as to legitimacy, honesty, or respectability; suspicious: the candidate's Doubtful past
66. Doubtful (Hebrew: Mutalim Besafek ) is a 2017 Israeli social drama film, written and directed by Eliran Elya, produced by Oren Rogovin, starring Ran Danker, as Assi, screenwriter and a poet, sentenced to community service as a juvenile delinquency teacher
Doubtful, Drama, Directed, Danker, Delinquency
67. Doubtful Sound / Patea is a fjord in Fiordland, in the far south west of New Zealand.It is located in the same region as the smaller but more famous and accessible Milford Sound.It took second place after Milford Sound as New Zealand's most famous tourism destination.
68. Definition and synonyms of Doubtful from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Doubtful, Dictionary
69. This is the British English definition of Doubtful.View American English definition of Doubtful.
70. Doubtful Sound: Your Doubtful Sound Overnight adventure includes: sightseeing and exploring the history and splendor, pause at features for photographs and to observe marine mammals, cast a line for fishing, check our crayfish traps and savor the spectacular scenery and wildlife.
71. Warriors guard Stephen Curry did not practice Thursday as he recovers from a tailbone contusion and is considered Doubtful for Friday’s game in …
72. Doubtful loans of Spanish banks recorded a slight 0.21-percent increase last March compared with the month earlier, or 2.2 percent over the same period last year, central bank data showed
73. Spanish bank''s Doubtful loans record 18-year high
74. The allowance for Doubtful accounts is easily managed using any current accounting software application
75. Following the Warriors’ 116-103 victory on Friday night, Steve Kerr said Curry is “very Doubtful” to play in …
76. How to get to Doubtful Sound (Te Anau to Manapouri/Doubtful Sound) Doubtful Sound is technically much harder to get to, and is a much longer experience, however there is very little drive time
77. So if you have young kids, and don’t want to endure a 4-6 return drivetime in one day, then Doubtful …
Don, Drivetime, Day, Doubtful