1. Doubtable synonyms, Doubtable pronunciation, Doubtable translation, English dictionary definition of Doubtable
Doubtable, Dictionary, Definition
2. Worthy of being feared; reDoubtable
3. 24 synonyms of Doubtable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Doubtable
5. Doubtable: giving good reason for being doubted, questioned, or challenged.
6. Find 258 ways to say Doubtable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. What does Doubtable mean? (uncommon) Capable of being doubted; doubtful; dubious; dubitable
Does, Doubtable, Doubted, Doubtful, Dubious, Dubitable
8. Definition of Doubtable in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Doubtable, Definitions, Dictionary
9. What does Doubtable mean? Information and translations of Doubtable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Doubtable, Dictionary, Definitions
10. Synonyms for Doubtable include debatable, disputable, doubtful, dubious, dubitable, equivocal, questionable, suspect, fishy and problematic
Doubtable, Debatable, Disputable, Doubtful, Dubious, Dubitable
11. Doubtable is a 9 letter word, a compound word, and has the letters abbdelotu (abdelotu)
12. 976, Descartes adopts the tool of a radical skepticism, submitting to question established beliefs, exposing them to the test of doubt, breaking them down when they prove Doubtable .
Descartes, Doubt, Down, Doubtable
13. List of voters for the definition of Doubtable This page is about the voters of the definition of Doubtable
14. Share your thoughts on this Doubtable definition with the community: 0 Comments
15. ‘It is Doubtable in this case if you can play with comfort in resolutions over 1024x768 because the average performance of both the platforms may go down to below 60 fps in 1280x1024.’ ‘What is Doubtable, or at least unproven, is the capacity of modern humans to …
16. Doubtable is a synonym of dubitable
17. As adjectives the difference between Doubtable and dubitable is that Doubtable is (uncommon) capable of being doubted; doubtful; dubious; dubitable see usage notes below while dubitable is capable of being doubted; susceptible of being questioned.
Difference, Doubtable, Dubitable, Doubted, Doubtful, Dubious
18. Doubtable: See: debatable , disputable , doubtful , dubitative , impalpable , implausible , ludicrous
Doubtable, Debatable, Disputable, Doubtful, Dubitative
19. ♦ Doubtable adj ♦ doubtably adv ♦ doubter n ♦ doubtingly adv Where a clause follows doubt in a positive sentence, it was formerly considered correct to use whether: (I doubt whether he will come ), but now if and that are also acceptable.
Doubtable, Doubtably, Doubter, Doubtingly, Doubt
20. What does Doubtable mean? Synonyms and Antonyms of Doubtable
21. Her argument rested entirely upon some highly Doubtable logic
22. Antonyms for Doubtable include certain, hands-down, incontestable, indisputable, indubitable, questionless, sure, undeniable, undoubted and unproblematic
23. Why has Bill Belichick gone from unquestionable to Doubtable? By Nick Friar
24. Philosophers often use "Doubtable" in its literal sense of "capable of being doubted." In other scholarly and literary contexts, the more accepted direct synonym of "Doubtable" is "dubitable." In all other usage, "doubtful" and "dubious" are far more common synonyms
Doubtable, Doubted, Direct, Dubitable, Doubtful, Dubious
25. The Constant: An un-Doubtable highlight of the last three seasons, this episode proved many things.‘Land of the Lost’ Picture
26. Hes made so many Doubtable movies that hes pulled off that by now, he can say "Im going to make a film about a brick wall" and I'll trust him all the way.
27. During this trial, there are many Doubtable pieces of evidence which must be re - verified.
28. Doubtable - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Doubtable and much more
29. The word Doubtable uses 9 letters: a, b, b, d, e, l, o, t, u
30. Doubtable is playable in: Words With Friends 18
31. The inspector reports to the Commissioner of Immigration in San Francisco that the supposed vacancy of some buildings is Doubtable
32. We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Doubtable: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Doubtable" is defined
Dictionaries, Definitions, Doubtable, Directly, Defined
33. General (12 matching dictionaries) Doubtable: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
34. Doubtable in a sentence - Use "Doubtable" in a sentence 1
35. It is Doubtable whether they are democratically controlled
36. She strives to make perceptible the interconnectedness, the simulated and the Doubtable of today's societies
37. Click for more sentences of Doubtable
38. The Babinski sign provides evidence of a PTD, but sometimes either its absence or its Doubtable presence make further clinical and paraclinical examinations necessary in a patient under suspicion of a PTD, simply because its sensitivity is low.
Div, Data, Doubtable
40. Two apprehensive aspects are Doubtable appropriately
41. Second, it is Doubtable whether the new tradition in modern literary theory has been formed since May 4th Movement
42. This proposal whether to be accepted Doubtable ge
43. Synonyms for Doubtable in Free Thesaurus
44. Find 258 ways to say Doubtable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
45. There are many pills on the market today have Doubtable pedigree.: Beaucoup de pilules amaigrissantes sur le marché aujourd'hui sont de pedigree dont vous doutez.: Starting with this period, the Lean has often appeared as a toolbox, quick to apply, without major risks and mostly it's success seemed un Doubtable.: A partir de cette période, le Lean est souvent apparu comme une boîte à
Doubtable, De, Dont, Doutez
46. Doubtable Sentence Examples Its un-Doubtable that the pri is the primary political and electoral force in the country
47. Doubtable Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Doubtable in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
48. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Doubtable in Urdu …
49. The thought experiment that Descartes uses to show that the supposed truths of mathematics are dubitable (Doubtable) is: an infinite regress
Descartes, Dubitable, Doubtable
50. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'Doubtable' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch
Die, Doubtable, Deutsch
51. Doubtable lle.t-.-n failed to mak* tho** sensational plunge* for which he la famous The Mlchlgsn ms«a play* met a irritable atime wall that refused lo budge
52. Is 'Doubtable' a word? Functional Alteration: There are root words, prefixes, and suffixes
53. Doubtable hand-barrow (n.) passive-aggressive personality disorder agarýza bodhisattva (one who vows to save all beings before becoming a Buddha) instalaţie de probă stolno rublje air-tight joint fried dates (and bacon) (comp) public key opulente world-wide Outlook Item overlapping mandatory di inept mjesto planed poison command a se scurge
Doubtable, Disorder, De, Dates, Di
doubt (noun) · doubts (plural noun)
doubt (verb) · doubts (third person present) · doubted (past tense) · doubted (past participle) · doubting (present participle)
Synonyms and Antonyms of doubtable. 1. giving good reason for being doubted, questioned, or challenged. her argument rested entirely upon some highly doubtable logic.
transitive verb 1 : to call into question the truth of : to be uncertain or in doubt about He doubts everyone's word. 3 : a state of affairs giving rise to uncertainty, hesitation, or suspense The outcome is still in doubt. 1 : to be uncertain about I doubt he's right. 2 : to lack confidence in I doubted my own judgment.
1 : a feeling of being uncertain Their predicament filled her with doubt. 2 : a reason for disbelief There can be no doubt that you have a most unusual pig. — E. B. White, Charlotte's Web 3 : the condition of being undecided Our plans are now in doubt. 4 : a lack of trust I have my doubts about this explanation.
Definition of doubt (Entry 2 of 2) 1a : a lack of confidence : distrust has doubts about his abilities. b : an inclination not to believe or accept a claim met with doubt. 2a : uncertainty of belief or opinion that often interferes with decision-making.