1. (redirected from Dollying) Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia
2. Dollying meaning Present participle of dolly.
Div, Data, Dollying
4. Dollying Dollying is similar to zooming, in that the camera moves in toward (or away from) a subject
5. ‘Move with your camera and take tracking or Dollying shots.’ ‘Finally I want to exclude widescreen films (which were phased in in 1953 and 1954), on the theory that they initially reduced the perceived need for panning and Dollying.’
6. Dollying Sentence Examples In the latter case the rich find would immediately be pegged out as a claim, or lease, and work commenced, the coarse gold being won by the simple process of Dollying the ore; or pounding it in an iron mortar with an iron pestle, and passing it when crushed, through a series of sieves in which the gold, too large to
7. Simply Dollying towards a character tells the audience a lot on it’s own – notably who the scene is now about… For instance, imagine a scene focused …
8. Connolly describes Dollying in as the viewer walking toward a subject
9. Instead filmmakers typically use a technique called Dollying in which they will physically move the entire camera towards the subject
10. Dollying big furniture pieces is a much easier way to cover distance with them than to carry them because Dollying conserves human energy
11. Dollying 13 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Dollying 16 is a valid word in WWF
12. Definitions for the word, Dollying
13. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Dollying
14. 7 letter words made by using the letters Dollying.
15. Trucking is like Dollying, but it involves motion left or right
16. "Dollying changes the spatial relation to the surroundings of the subject," the video explains with examples, "while Zooming does not." A Zolly is the convergence of a Zoom and a Dolly What if you wished to perform a Zoom while simultaneously moving the camera toward an object (ala a …
Dollying, Does, Dolly
17. When “Dollying out” and zooming in, the size of red figure stays relatively the same, but the background changes dramatically
18. Dollying is similar to zooming, in that the camera moves in toward (or away from) a subject
19. Flat towing Vs Dollying Tuesday, Sep 15, 2009, 10:10 PM
20. Description: Aerial reveal shot Dollying through a forest to show Perucac Lake in Serbia
21. Footage / boat / Aerial Reveal Shot Dollying Through A Forest To Show Perucac Lake In
22. 包括左右转动（Panning）、上下转动(Tilting)、焦距变化(Zooming)、水平追踪(Tracking)、垂直追踪(Booming)、前后追踪(Dollying)以及绕光论文轴转动(Rolling)等。 基于12个网页-相关网页
23. Dollying out macro footage of rea and green shiny just washed apples with water drops on dark background royalty free stock video and stock footage
Dollying, Drops, Dark
24. Translation for: 'Dollying' in English->Arabic dictionary
25. Dollying-in shot of waving greenery in bough-pot on exotic resort with villas in background royalty free stock video and stock footage
26. Dollying Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Dollying in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
27. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Dollying in Urdu is …
28. Dollying up beauties daily!!! Hair, makeup, cuts, color, hair extensions and LASHES
6. to transport or convey (a camera) by means of a dolly. 7. to move a camera on a dolly, esp. toward or away from the subject being filmed or televised (often fol. by in or out ): to dolly in for a close-up. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc.
Dolly moves may also be executed without track, giving more freedom on the horizontal plane and with it, a higher degree of difficulty. These are called dancefloor moves and may either be done on the existing surface (if smooth enough) or on an overlay designed for dolly movement.
The procedure that produced Dolly involved removing the nucleus from an egg cell and placing the nucleus of an adult sheep's mammary cell into it. Further manipulations caused the egg to “turn on” all genes and develop like a normal zygote. ( See totipotency .)
1 : to treat with a dolly. 2 : to move or convey on a dolly. intransitive verb. : to move a motion-picture or television camera about on a dolly while shooting a scene also, of a camera : to be moved on a dolly.