1. Examples of Dolesome in a Sentence
2. The Dolesome sound of a lone harmonica arising from the darkened encampment.
3. Raised under the " Dolesome eyes of a multicoloured Virgin Mary" (a cogent symbol of maternity and obedience), and counselled to be "constantly on guard for any sign of her mother's wild blood," Helene eventually enjoys the privilege of "manipulating" her own daughter.
4. Words related to Dolesome afflicted , calamitous , deplorable , dire , distressing , doleful , grievous , harrowing , lamentable , lugubrious , melancholy , mournful , painful , plaintive , regrettable , rueful , sad , sorrowful , woebegone …
Dolesome, Deplorable, Dire, Distressing, Doleful
5. Doleful; dismal; gloomy 1973, Toni Morrison, Sula, Chatto & Windus (1993), page 17: The grandmother  raised her under the Dolesome eyes of a multicoloured Virgin Mary
Doleful, Dismal, Dolesome
6. Find more ways to say Dolesome, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Definition of Dolesome in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dolesome, Definitions, Dictionary
8. What does Dolesome mean? Information and translations of Dolesome in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dolesome, Dictionary, Definitions
9. What is another word for Dolesome? Dolesome
10. Dolesome (adj.) "doleful," 1530s, from archaic dole "emotion of grief" (see doleful) + -some.
Dolesome, Doleful, Dole
11. What does Dolesome mean? Doleful; dismal; gloomy
Does, Dolesome, Doleful, Dismal
12. The Dolesome howlings of tie prairie-wolf, and hootings of the midnight owl, borne upon the listening air, kept sad condolence with our musings, and gave increased momentum to …
13. Antonyms for Dolesome include happy, cheerful, cheery, joyful, contented, hopeful, content, light, joyous and enthusiastic
14. Dolesome - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Dolesome, Dictionary, Discussion
15. Dolesome definition is - doleful
Dolesome, Definition, Doleful
16. How to use Dolesome in a sentence
17. The Dolesome sound of a lone harmonica arising from the darkened encampment: 2
18. The Dolesome sound of a lone harmonica …
19. The Dolesome howlings of tie prairie-wolf, and hootings of the midnight owl, borne upon the listening air, kept sad condolence with our musings, and gave increased momentum to …
20. See authoritative translations of Dolesome in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
21. Dolesome - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Dolesome and much more
22. The word Dolesome uses 8 letters: d, e, e, l, m, o, o, s
23. Dolesome is playable in: Words With Friends 13
24. We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Dolesome: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Dolesome" is defined
Dictionaries, Definitions, Dolesome, Directly, Defined
25. General (12 matching dictionaries) Dolesome: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
26. Meaning and Definition of Dolesome
27. Synonyms, Antonyms, Derived Terms, Anagrams and senses of Dolesome
28. Words created with Dolesome, words starting with Dolesome, words start Dolesome
29. Synonyms for Dolesome in Free Thesaurus
30. Word Scramble - English word Dolesome: words that start with Dolesome, words that end with Dolesome, anagrams of Dolesome, how to spell Dolesome!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
31. Dolesome Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Dolesome in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
32. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Dolesome in Urdu is آزردہ, and in roman we write it Aazurda.
33. The word is in the Wiktionary 1 short excerpt of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) — English word — Dolesome adj
34. Dolesome (English) Origin & history From dole ("sorrow; grief") + -some
35. Adjective Dolesome (comparative more Dolesome, superlative most Dolesome) doleful; dismal; gloomy; Related words & phrases
Dolesome, Doleful, Dismal
36. Dolesome 'Dolesome' is a 8 letter word starting with D and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dolesome
37. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Dolesome will help you to finish your crossword today.
38. A list of words that start with Dolesome (words with the prefix Dolesome)
39. We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Dolesome - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Dolesome
40. In addition there is a list of Words that end with Dolesome, words that contain Dolesome.
41. Dolesome , more Dolesome, most Dolesome 1
42. A reference to being very gloomy, dismal, unhappy, and sorrowful: The funeral for Jim's mother was a long Dolesome ceremony and all of the people who attended expressed their sadness.
43. How to use Dolesome in a sentence is shown in this page
44. Definition of Dolesome in the Fine Dictionary
Definition, Dolesome, Dictionary
45. Meaning of Dolesome with illustrations and photos
46. Pronunciation of Dolesome and its etymology
47. Related words - Dolesome synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
48. Example sentences containing Dolesome
49. Synonyms for Dolesomely in Free Thesaurus
50. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "Dolesome" - from the Lyrics.com website.
51. “Beneath this Dolesome veil she rests, her weary head serene, from busy life, she’s peaceful laid, no sorrows intervene.” “Cast a cold eye on life, on death
52. Looking for the scripts matching Dolesome? Find all about Dolesome on Scripts.com! The Web's largest and most comprehensive scripts resource.
53. See authoritative translations of Dolesomely in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.