1. Dolefully synonyms, Dolefully pronunciation, Dolefully translation, English dictionary definition of Dolefully
Dolefully, Dictionary, Definition
2. Dolefully, adverb dolefulness, noun Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co
Dolefully, Dolefulness, Dictionary, Digital
3. / ˈdoʊl.f ə l.i / in a way that is, looks, or sounds very sad: She gazes Dolefully at the camera
4. "It's too late," he said Dolefully.
5. 21 synonyms of Dolefully from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Dolefully
7. Dolefully: with feelings of bitterness or grief
8. “Happiness,” Beatrice remarks Dolefully, “is the temporary illusion that nothing is about to change for the worse.” The Guardian Feb 15, 2019 “He plays just a different game style than the rest of the players,” Tsitsipas said, Dolefully. New York Times Jan 23, 2019
9. "Our people have been wiped away," Running Crow cried, Dolefully, as he rode his frightened pony into the camp
10. THREE SIOUX SCOUTS ELMER RUSSELL GREGOR "My flute that cost me twenty-five pounds only a week since," he wailed Dolefully. JACK HARKAWAY'S BOY TINKER AMONG THE TURKS BRACEBRIDGE HEMYNG
11. This crossword clue Dolefully was discovered last seen in the October 7 2020 at the Puzzle Page Crossword
12. Translation for 'Dolefully' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
13. She Dolefully observed that her father would never change his ways
14. (Translation of Dolefully from the PASSWORD English–German Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
Dolefully, Dictionary, Dictionaries
15. Definition of Dolefully in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dolefully, Definitions, Dictionary
16. What does Dolefully mean? Information and translations of Dolefully in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Dolefully, Dictionary, Definitions
17. Dolefully meaning In a doleful manner.
18. ‘Yes, one can hear Shostakovich and Prokofiev, particularly in their most Dolefully melodic moods, and I understand that Latvian folk elements have been used as well.’ ‘The paramedics hustle the stricken woman within the hold of the emergency vehicle, close the doors, climb inside, and pull away from the cul-de-sac with the boisterous and
Dolefully, Doors, De
19. In a very sad way synonym mournfully She stared Dolefully out of the window.
20. Context examples “Ah!” said the man, Dolefully, “my wife wants to live in a stone castle.” (Fairy Tales, by The Brothers Grimm) "I keep turning over new leaves, and spoiling them, as I used to spoil my copybooks, and I make so many beginnings there never will be an end," he said Dolefully
21. Synonyms for Dolefully include ruefully, bitterly, regretfully, agonisingly, agonizingly, lamentably, deplorably, painfully, regrettably and sadly
22. Dolefully synonyms, Dolefully pronunciation, Dolefully translation, English dictionary definition of Dolefully
Dolefully, Dictionary, Definition
23. Ed Westfall, an original Islander, shook his head Dolefully.
24. French Translation of “Dolefully” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
25. See authoritative translations of Dolefully in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. Dolefully, that rule only applies if you've rejected it
27. And I thought it was a ditty rather too Dolefully appropriate for a company that had met such cruel losses in …
28. What is the opposite of Dolefully? Antonyms for Dolefully (opposite of Dolefully).
29. Synonyms for Dolefully in Free Thesaurus
30. 1 synonym for Dolefully: sorrowfully
31. What are synonyms for Dolefully?
32. Woefully is a synonym of Dolefully
33. As adverbs the difference between woefully and Dolefully is that woefully is in a woeful manner while Dolefully is in a doleful manner.
Difference, Dolefully, Doleful
34. Serena Dolefully touted her sister's prospects
35. McCurry noted Dolefully that only the House holds the constitutional authority to initiate spending measures
36. He is a poor lost hound dog Dolefully pining for his master's forgiveness
37. And when she tries to turn oranges into apples, she Dolefully produces 23 pineapples instead.
38. Spanish Translation of “Dolefully” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
39. The Italian for Dolefully is lugubremente
40. Dolefully - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English doleful dole‧ful / ˈdəʊlf ə l $ ˈdoʊl-/ adjective formal SAD/UNHAPPY very sad a doleful song about lost love — Dolefully adverb Examples from the Corpus doleful • Baudelaire curled up on the chintz sofa and looked doleful.
Dictionary, Doleful, Dole, Do, Dolefully
42. Dolefully, a Rampart Stands announces a pastoral poetry for the 21st Century
43. "I don't know why they left," he said Dolefully
44. His mother looked at him Dolefully when he told her he had joined the Army
45. The wind howled Dolefully, making the narrow boat sway and rock at her moorings
46. Dolefully, that rule only applies if you've rejected it
47. The loss of one's mother tongue is a tragedy, to be mourned individually and collectively forever.It is equivalent to losing one's roots, as the great American novelist of French-Canadian origin, Jack Kerouac, so Dolefully described
48. Dolefully: In a doleful manner; sorrowfully; dismally; sadly
Dolefully, Doleful, Dismally
49. What I mostly thought last night, sentimentally and Dolefully, is that now I'm the parents and, really, so is the show.
50. Dolefully Meaning in English to Urdu is اداس, as written in Urdu and Udaas, as written in Roman Urdu
51. There are many synonyms of Dolefully which include Cheerlessly, Dejectedly, Dismally, Gloomily, Grievously, Morosely, Sorrowfully, Wistfully, Joylessly, etc.
Dolefully, Dejectedly, Dismally
52. Dolefully adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with sorrow) con tristezza loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un …
Dolefully, Describes, Down, Di, Descrive
53. Dolefully - find the meaning and all words formed with Dolefully, anagrams with Dolefully and much more
54. The word Dolefully uses 9 letters: d, e, f, l, l, l, o, u, y
55. Dolefully is playable in: Words With Friends 19
56. About Dolefully, A Rampart Stands
57. We've got 0 rhyming words for Dolefully » What rhymes with Dolefully? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Dolefully.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
dolefully - with sadness; in a sorrowful manner; "his mother looked at him dolefully when he told her he had joined the Army"
The girl had a doleful look on her face. You sounded so doleful about your future that night.
1. Filled with or expressing grief; mournful. See Synonyms at sad. 2. Causing grief: a doleful loss. dole′ful·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
adjective mournful, sad, gloomy, depressing, low, painful, distressing, dismal, melancholy, dreary, sombre, pitiful, forlorn, woeful, lugubrious, sorrowful, wretched, funereal, cheerless, woebegone, down in the mouth, dolorous He stared over his glasses with a doleful look. 1. Full of or expressive of sorrow: