1. Documented synonyms, Documented pronunciation, Documented translation, English dictionary definition of Documented
Documented, Dictionary, Definition
2. Find 10 ways to say Documented, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. 33 synonyms and near synonyms of Documented from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 antonyms and near antonyms
4. Find another word for Documented
5. Examples of how to use “Documented” in a sentence from the Cambridge Dictionary Labs
6. Reporting by Documented and POLITICO reveals that a widely cited study from the University of Wyoming on leasing federal lands for oil and gas extraction was secretly funded by the oil and gas industry
7. Documented Feature Film In 2011, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas outed himself as an unDocumented immigrant in the New York Times Magazine
8. Documented chronicles his journey to America from the Philippines as a child; his public struggle as an immigration reform activist/provocateur; and his journey inward as he reconnects
9. Documented is a news site that covers immigration issues as they matter to New Yorkers
10. More Republican Attorneys General Association donors freeze their financial support Microsoft, NRG, American Electric Power, CenterPoint Energy and others tell Documented …
11. Documented is a watchdog group that investigates how corporations manipulate public policy, harming our environment, communities, and democracy
12. Nick is the Executive Director of Documented and an investigative reporter
13. Documented is a non-profit news site devoted solely to covering New York City’s immigrants and the policies that affect their lives
14. Documented: 1 adj furnished with or supported by documents “the first Documented case of shark attack in those waters” Synonyms: referenced supported with written references or citations registered (of a boat or vessel) furnished with necessary official documents specifying ownership etc Antonyms: unDocumented lacking necessary documents (as
15. In 2011, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas outed himself as an unDocumented immigrant in the New York Times Magazine
16. 'Documented' chronicles his journey to America from the Philippines as a child; his journey through America as an immigration reform …
17. One of the best-Documented cases has supposedly been that of sisters Amala and Kamala, described by Reverend J
18. Synonyms for Documented include acknowledged, accepted, standard, known, familiar, renowned, recognisable, recognizable, predictable and recognised
19. In 2011, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas outed himself as an unDocumented immigrant in the New York Times Magazine
20. Documented chronicles his journey to America from the Philippines as a child; his public struggle as an immigration reform activist/provocateur; and his journey inward as he reconnects with his mother, whom he hasn't seen in 20 years.
21. Synonyms for Documented in Free Thesaurus
22. 2 synonyms for Documented: attested, authenticated
23. What are synonyms for Documented?
24. Documented vessels do not display their official numbers on the outside of the hull, but are identified by the name and hailing port
Documented, Do, Display
25. Well-Documented definition is - —used to describe something that is known about or known to be true because there are many documents that describe it, prove it, etc.
Documented, Definition, Describe, Documents
26. How to use well-Documented in a …
27. @Documented @Retention(value=RUNTIME) @Target(value=ANNOTATION_TYPE) public @interface Documented
28. Indicates that annotations with a type are to be Documented by javadoc and similar tools by default
29. Documented adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (recorded, reported) documenté adj adjectif : modifie un nom
Documented, Describes, Document
30. Documented is a watchdog group that investigates how corporations manipulate public policy that harms our environment, communities, and democracy.
31. Documented is a legacy piece—a work of art—comprised of various interviews and media
32. By Pretesh Biswas 7.5 Documented information ISO 14001:2015 Clause 7.5 Documented information has eliminated the long-standing distinction between documents and records
Documented, Distinction, Documents
33. Now they’re both referred to as “Documented information”
34. It didn’t take me long to see not only was God performing Documented miracles all round the world, but they have been on the increase over the past 10 years! It’s also true that Medical Miracles have been happening in pockets of revival around the world especially from the late 1800′ to early 1940’s.
35. Documented vessel directly to the CDTFA
36. You can report your purchase of Documented vessels subject to use tax on our website at www.cdtfa.ca.gov, by selecting Register, and then select Pay Use Tax or File an Exemption for a Vehicle, Vessel, Aircraft, or Mobilehome
37. You can also report your purchases of Documented vessels
38. Women Healed From MS by Jesus – Medically Documented
39. @Documented @Retention(value=RUNTIME) @Target(value=ANNOTATION_TYPE) public @interface Documented Indicates that annotations with a type are to be Documented by javadoc and similar tools by default
40. He Documented the destruction he observed during the Cosovo War
Documented, Destruction, During
41. This book is a carefully Documented biography
42. The results are Documented in Chapter 3
43. The life of Marx is remarkably well Documented
44. Boating - Title and Register a Watercraft or Outboard Motor in SC Boating - Documented Vessels
45. If you choose to document your vessel (instead of titling and registering it in SC), please contact the US Coast Guard: United States Coast Guard National Vessel Documentation Center If a vessel is Documented with the US Coast Guard it does not have to be titled or registered in SC.
Document, Documentation, Documented, Does
46. SCOPE To ensure that the Documented information
47. PURPOSE To establish a consistent process for controlling the Documented information required to maintain XXX’s quality management system
48. Documented started a newsletter on Substack in January
49. Shakespeare Documented features all primary sources that document the life and career of William Shakespeare
50. Context example: the first Documented case of shark attack in those waters
51. Antonym: unDocumented (lacking necessary documents (as for e.g
52. Our query program only retrieves data about vessels which are 5 net tons or larger and are Documented by the USCG
53. Documented fearlessly exhibits how even the best people in America cannot legally call themselves Americans
54. Aside from being a brilliant cinematic piece, Documented is an important testament of
55. A) Documented information needed to be maintained by the organization for the purposes of establishing a QMS (high level transversal documents)
56. − Documented information necessary to …
57. The Documented annotation indicates that an annotation with this type should be Documented by the javadoc tool
58. But if @Documented is used, it then will be processed by javadoc-like tools and the annotation type information will also be included in the generated document.
59. He Documented each step of the process as he did it, which was good when the investigation occurred
60. A ship should be Documented according to the directions of law.
61. Listen to Documented SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
62. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Documented on your desktop or mobile device.
Documented, Desktop, Device
63. Applied Industrial Technologies Documented Value-Added ® (DVA ®) Through our DVA ® reports, Applied Industrial Technologies can show how cost savings will impact your bottom line
64. $153 million in Bill and Hillary Clinton speaking fees, Documented
65. This guidance provides recommendations to holders of new drug applications (NDAs) and abbreviated new drug applications (ANDAs) regarding the types of changes to be Documented in annual reports.
66. “There is no Documented death that’s been linked to a COVID vaccine,” Soumya Swaminathan, a WHO clinical scientist, said […]
67. For the first time, scientists have Documented biofluorescent fish in the Arctic