See also: Diverted Diverged Converted Diversion Diverticulitis Diverting Diverticulosis Divertida Divertido Divertissement Diverse Diversity Divergent Divest Diversely Divergence Dive Divestiture Diversification Diversify Divested Diversified Divergente
1. Diverted synonyms, Diverted pronunciation, Diverted translation, English dictionary definition of Diverted
Diverted, Dictionary, Definition
2. To turn aside from a course or direction: Traffic was Diverted around the scene of the accident
3. See synonyms for: divert / Diverted / diverting on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to turn aside or from a path or course; deflect
Divert, Diverted, Diverting, Deflect
4. Postal leaders have mobilized extra resources, as mandated by multiple federal court orders, and Diverted resources from non-election first-class mail processing to handle the influx of ballots.
5. 17 synonyms of Diverted from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 65 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. divert verb [T] (CHANGE DIRECTION) C2 to cause something or someone to change direction: Traffic will be Diverted through the side streets while the main road is resurfaced.
Divert, Direction, Diverted
7. See synonyms for: divert / Diverted / diverting on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to turn aside or from a path or course; deflect
Divert, Diverted, Diverting, Deflect
8. On September 11th, 2001, 38 planes headed to New York City were Diverted to Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
9. divert verb [T] (CHANGE DIRECTION) C2 to cause something or someone to change direction: Traffic will be Diverted through the side streets while the main road is resurfaced.
Divert, Direction, Diverted
10. Just about anything sold, from shampoo to cookies, can be Diverted.
11. Diverted Season 1 (6) IMDb 6.2 2009 13+ When terrorists attack New York's World Trade Centre, flights bound for North America are ordered to make emergency landings.
12. A United Airlines flight Diverted and police responded when the plane landed early in Charleston after a "report of someone's ear being bit off."
13. Synonyms for Diverted include changed, redirected, amused, entertained, reclassified, averted, deflected, preempted, rebudgeted and sidetracked
14. ‘Money could be Diverted into areas where it could be put to better use, such as policing hard core drugs.’ ‘Resources are therefore Diverted into lower-value outputs, leading to a reduction in overall welfare.’ ‘The point is that if that money were Diverted into transport uses, taxation would have to be raised from other sources.’
15. The water Diverted from the mainstream ends up turning a mill wheel, setting other machinery in motion.: She said the tragedy of the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers had Diverted world focus away from both.: A tinge of anger began to boil, but she Diverted her gaze away from the soldiers to calm herself.: The strike was supported by Swedish paper workers, who refused to take work Diverted
16. Definition of Diverted in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Diverted, Definitions, Dictionary
17. What does Diverted mean? Information and translations of Diverted in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Diverted, Dictionary, Definitions
18. The 223-page report, issued Wednesday by the Office of Special Counsel, found that the Department of Health and Human Services Diverted millions of …
19. A United Airlines flight was Diverted earlier this week after a passenger allegedly bit another man’s ear and assaulted other people on board, according to …
20. Another word for Diverted: redirected, changed, taken over, deflected, made use of Collins English Thesaurus
21. The word Diverted is the past form of divert in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
22. From the majestic peaks of the snow-capped Sierras to the parched valley of Payahuunadü, “the land of flowing water,” MANZANAR, Diverted: WHEN WATER BECOMES DUST poetically weaves together memories of intergenerational women.
23. Flight from Newark Diverted after N.J
24. Diverted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (rerouted) ( traffico, ecc
25. (Anaergia) announced today that renewable natural gas (RNG) produced from Diverted landfill
26. A punitive rate of 25 percent to the Diverted proﬁts (greater than UK corporation tax rate of 20 percent)
27. A Delta Air Lines flight was Diverted to Sacramento on Thursday evening after a passenger died on the plane
Delta, Diverted, Died
28. Definition of Diverted from in the Idioms Dictionary
Definition, Diverted, Dictionary
29. What does Diverted from expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
Does, Diverted, Definitions, Dictionary
30. InterSection Films is proud to announce the world premiere of “Manzanar, Diverted: When Water Becomes Dust,” directed and produced by Ann Kaneko and produced by Jin Yoo-Kim, at the Big Sky Documentary Film Festival
Diverted, Dust, Directed, Documentary
31. An inspired and poetic portrait of a place and its people, “Manzanar, Diverted” follows intergenerational women from three communities who defendRead More
32. Diverted Profits Tax 01 Diverted Profits Tax (“DPT”) is a new tax aimed at companies that enter into arrangements that divert profits from the UK
Diverted, Dpt, Divert
33. The rate of tax charged on Diverted profits is 25% (55%
34. SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A flight was Diverted to Sacramento International Airport Thursday night after a passenger died on a plane
35. — A flight from Newark Liberty International Airport was Diverted due to a disturbance involving a passenger Wednesday morning
Diverted, Due, Disturbance
36. 2 days ago · Delhi: Mosquitos make a buzz as breeding checkers Diverted for other tasks Sources in the corporation claimed that over 1,000 workers have been Diverted for other duties
Days, Delhi, Diverted, Duties
37. A senior South MCD official said some workers were Diverted to distribute house tax notices as they know addresses better.
38. Train Diversion Status: For the convenience of passengers, we have listed down trains to/from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka that will be Diverted beginning March 13
Diversion, Down, Diverted
39. Diverted Society, Bayonne, New Jersey
40. Diverted Society is a premium quality clothing brand
41. Director Ann Kaneko’s film, “Manzanar, Diverted,” takes viewers to a valley north of Los Angeles and tells its story from many vantage points
42. Two planes Diverted to Sacramento International Airport for emergency landings
DIVERTED [dəˈvərt, dīˈvərt]
Kids Definition of divert. 1 : to turn from one path or use to another Police diverted traffic. 2 : to turn the attention away : distract Bagman opened his mouth to ask Harry something, but Percy diverted him.— J. K. Rowling, Goblet of Fire. 3 : to give pleasure to : amuse Paint and paper diverted the children.
Legal Definition of divert 1 : to turn from one course or use to another funds illegally diverted 2 : to place (a defendant) under a diversion
English Language Learners Definition of divert. Kids Definition of divert. 1 : to turn from one path or use to another Police diverted traffic. 3 : to give pleasure to : amuse Paint and paper diverted the children.
a channel made to divert the flow of water from one course to another or to direct the flow of water draining from a piece of ground. British. a detour on a highway or road. distraction from business, care, etc.; recreation; amusement; a pastime: Movies are his favorite diversion.