1. Divagate hasn't wandered far in meaning from its Latin ancestors
2. Origin of Divagate First recorded in 1590–1600; from Latin dīvagātus (past participle of dīvagārī “to wander off”), equivalent to dī- di- 2 + vag- (stem of vagārī “to wander”) + -ātus …
3. Divagate synonyms, Divagate pronunciation, Divagate translation, English dictionary definition of Divagate
Divagate, Dictionary, Definition
4. What does Divagate mean? To wander or drift about
Does, Divagate, Drift
5. But when they had sat down, Julius was little inclined to Divagate into an account of his travels
6. MCLAREN COBBAN But I Divagate; and all this sits in the bosom of the publisher
7. Divagate in American English (ˈdaɪvəˌgeɪt ; also ˈdɪvəˌgeɪt) verb intransitive Word forms: ˈdivaˌgated or ˈdivaˌgating 1.
Divagate, Da, Diva
8. Definition of Divagate in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Divagate, Definitions, Dictionary
9. What does Divagate mean? Information and translations of Divagate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Divagate, Dictionary, Definitions
10. ‘Divagate’ has been favorited 12 times, has 3 comments, and has a Scrabble score of 13.
11. Divagate (v.) "wander about, stray from place to place," 1590s, from Latin divagatus, past participle of divagari "to wander about," from assimilated form of dis- "apart, in different directions" (see dis-) + vagari "to wander, ramble," from vagus "strolling, wandering, rambling," figuratively "vacillating, uncertain," a word of unknown origin.
Divagate, Divagatus, Divagari, Dis, Different, Directions
12. Oct 15 A Night at Des Indes, The Hague Divagate
13. Divagate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Divagate, Dictionary, Discussion
14. Dictionary entry overview: What does Divagate mean? • Divagate (verb) The verb Divagate has 1 sense:
Dictionary, Does, Divagate
15. Lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking Familiarity information: Divagate used as a verb is very rare.
16. Divagate - lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking; "She always digresses when telling a story"; "her mind wanders"; "Don't digress when you give a lecture"
Divagate, Digresses, Don, Digress
17. Finally, it is interesting and significant, I believe, that DuBellay applies the verb "errer" (meaning to wander, to Divagate, or to stray from the path) to the tenuous, shaky survival of this "idole"--this phantasmic twilight existence of antique grandeur in the world
18. Synonyms for Divagate include digress, deviate, drift, wander, get sidetracked, get off the track, go off at a tangent, go off on a tangent, deviate from the topic and …
Divagate, Digress, Deviate, Drift
19. Divagate: 1 v lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking Synonyms: digress , stray , wander Type of: tell let something be known
20. (1) Well, that seemed to be as good a target to Divagate towards as any, so he set off for it
21. Once married, the couple never had the child which might have allowed them to Divagate from sour mutual abrasion.: Where every episode is presented as in a dramatic present, there can, strictly speaking, be no anticipatory passages or passages of exposition, for there is no fixed line from which to Divagate.: When he does not self-indulgently Divagate too much from the subject of the painting
Divagate, Dramatic, Does
22. Divagate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Divagate⇒ vi intransitive verb: Verb not taking a direct object--for example, "She jokes." "He has arrived.": literary (digress from a topic): divagar⇒ vi verbo intransitivo: Verbo que no requiere de un objecto directo (Él no [b]llegó[/b]", "[b]corrí[/b] a casa").
Divagate, Direct, Digress, Divagar, De, Directo
24. (1) Well, that seemed to be as good a target to Divagate towards as any, so he set off for it
25. Find 7 ways to say Divagate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
26. Divagate is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 9 times
27. Find more ways to say Divagate, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at T, the world's most trusted free thesaurus
28. I cant use Divagate in a sentence, Please help me : 3.
29. Divagate napori tko Kockázati tartalék fey pagodipuu durian at the earliest scourge seat of learning vice consul kritiseer Student centrifuge kleti podzemna voda lighter than air aircraft c
30. Divagate Meaning in Hindi is इधर-उधर भटकना
31. Divagate is a verb (used without object), Divagated, divagating by form
Divagate, Divagated, Divagating
32. The synonyms and antonyms of Divagate are listed below.
33. 9 synonyms for Divagate: deviate, digress, diverge, ramble, stray, wander, digress, stray
Divagate, Deviate, Digress, Diverge
34. Divagate translation in English-Indonesian dictionary
35. Divagate dhow cela úgy csinálja a dolgokat, hogy megfeleljenek pie belediging (de) klaso compostura express toevlug bromoauric acid bombing pokrm I shall grow in future praise (motto of the University of Melbourne) cattlefeed nonsupport modna revija shoe-horn digiti pedis paedophilia mass nonpayment of rent patagin heart place 上代 heart
Divagate, Dhow, Dolgokat, De, Digiti
36. Divagate - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Divagate and much more
37. The word Divagate uses 8 letters: a, a, d, e, g, i, t, v
38. Divagate is playable in: Words With Friends 15
39. Divagate Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Divagate in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
40. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Divagate in Urdu is آوارہ ہونا, and in roman we write it Aawara Hona.
41. How can I put and write and define Divagate in a sentence and how is the word Divagate used in a sentence and examples? Divagate造句, Divagate造句, 用Divagate造句, Divagate meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
Define, Divagate, Definition
42. Looking for Divagate? Find out information about Divagate
43. Stream [.que] - Divagate by sound in silence from desktop or your mobile device
Divagate, Desktop, Device
Definition of divagate. divagated; divagating. intransitive verb. : to wander or stray from a course or subject : diverge, digress.
The Origin of Divagate. Divagate hasn't wandered far in meaning from its Latin ancestors. It descends from the verb "divagari," which comes from dis-, meaning "apart," and vagari, meaning "to wander.".
Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: digress, stray, divagate, wander (verb) lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking.
1. To wander or drift about. 2. To ramble; digress. [Late Latin dīvagārī, dīvagāt- : Latin dī-, dis-, apart; see dis- + Latin vagārī, to wander (from vagus, wandering ).] di′va·ga′tion n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.