1. Ditched synonyms, Ditched pronunciation, Ditched translation, English dictionary definition of Ditched
Ditched, Dictionary, Definition
2. Ditched , ditch·ing , ditch·es v
3. ditch verb (GET RID OF) [ T ] informal to get rid of something or someone that is no longer wanted: The getaway car had been Ditched a couple of miles away from the scene of the robbery.
4. 29 synonyms of Ditched from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Ditched: to end a usually intimate relationship with.
6. The ground around the lodge was Ditched, and the sods piled around the bottom of the skins
7. Ditched , ditch·ing , ditch·es v
8. Ditched To leave something that is not finished
9. I can't believe she Ditched me …
10. Ivy along with her foster sister, Darcy and friend, Leif found a successful nitch with their business Ditched
11. If you have a relationship that has run it's course and you're not sure how to end things gracefully, without drama, without backlash Ditched is who you call
12. On August 6, 2005, ATR72 Ditched off the Sicilian Coast and 23 out of the 35 passengers survived
13. On January 16, 2002, Boeing 737 Ditched off Java Island, one flight attendant was killed
14. The US coast guard reports that there is at least one non-commercial aircraft per day Ditched in American waters alone.
15. Definition of Ditched in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Ditched, Definitions, Dictionary
16. What does Ditched mean? Information and translations of Ditched in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
Does, Ditched, Dictionary, Definitions
17. Definitions and Meaning of Ditched in English ditch noun
Definitions, Ditched, Ditch
18. Ditched: A Love Story is her first novel
19. Ditched seemed cute, but it is actually more lighthearted than I expected
20. Last year, Sidewalk also Ditched an ambitious project to build a digital city in Toronto, following controversy about the scale of its plans.
21. ‘she Ditched her husband to marry the window cleaner’ ‘She had been married for 25 years when her husband Ditched her.’ ‘Shanti's daughter, Raji, had a philandering husband who Ditched her and took up with Kala.’ ‘She Ditched her husband in the Sin City, as part of a life-changing de-cluttering exercise in the early nineties.’
Ditched, Daughter, De
22. The thief Ditched the gloves and crowbar he used to break into the car
23. Synonyms for Ditched include lost, discarded, chucked, dumped, junked, scrapped, shed, binned, canned and tossed
Ditched, Discarded, Dumped
24. However, when hairstyles cycle in and out of fashion quickly, it can be a little harder to keep up with what trends are actually "in." To that end, here are the hair trends everyone Ditched in 2020.
25. Ditched RC Bolt 5 stars Oh gosh ladies - this is the book we have been waiting for
26. Ditched: A Love Story is her first novel
27. 11 April 1952: Pan Am Flight 526A Ditched 11.3 miles northwest of Puerto Rico due to engine failure after take off
28. Markle Ditched the jewellery for a virtual engagement with the Queen's Commonwealth Trust in August
29. If you don't like the look of full coverage matte concealer, then you'll be glad to hear that everyone Ditched this makeup trend in 2020
30. Fractured or Ditched margins are the most common problem associated with amalgam restorations
31. 13 hours ago · THE stay at home message will be Ditched in England from Monday - but you still face a fine if you try to leave the country
32. 22 hours ago · 'It had the oldest audience on TV': Jeremy Vine believes Eggheads was a victim of its own success - after BBC Ditched show to court younger viewers
33. Dumped & Ditched, Stanwell Park, New South Wales
A long narrow trench or furrow dug in the ground, as for irrigation, drainage, or a boundary line. v. ditched, ditch·ing, ditch·es. v.tr. 1. To dig or make a long narrow trench or furrow in. 2. To surround with a long narrow trench or furrow. 3.
Synonyms: channel, drain, trench, gutter More Synonyms of ditch. 2. verb. If you ditch something that you have or are responsible for, you abandon it or get rid of it, because you no longer want it.
Drainage ditch ka matalab hindi me kya hai (Drainage ditch का हिंदी में मतलब ). Drainage ditch meaning in Hindi (हिन्दी मे मीनिंग ) is a ditch for carrying off excess water or sewage.English definition of Drainage ditch : a ditch for carrying off excess water or sewage.