1. Distribute definition is - to divide among several or many : apportion
Distribute, Definition, Divide
2. How to use Distribute in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Distribute.
4. 38 synonyms of Distribute from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 95 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Distribute
6. Distribute: to arrange or assign according to type
7. 10 rows · Define Distribute
8. Distribute synonyms, Distribute pronunciation, Distribute translation, …
9. Distribute definition, to divide and give out in shares; deal out; allot
Distribute, Definition, Divide, Deal
10. Find 85 ways to say Distribute, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. What does Distribute mean? To be distributive
Does, Distribute, Distributive
12. If a × (b + c) = a × b + a × c, then × Distributes over +
13. The Crossword Solver found 162 answers to the Distribute crossword clue
14. Distribute definition: administer or bestow, as in small portions synonyms: give, parcel out, shell out, portion, deal, administer, dish out, lot, dole out, deal
Distribute, Definition, Deal, Dish, Dole
15. See 6 authoritative translations of Distribute in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
16. With over $200 billion paid to developers and a rapid adoption rate of new software by Apple customers, it’s an incredible time to Distribute on Apple platforms.
17. How to say Distribute in English? Pronunciation of Distribute with 3 audio pronunciations, 46 synonyms, 13 meanings, 1 antonym, 23 sentences and more for Distribute.
18. Synonyms: Distribute, apportion, divide, dispense, dole 1, deal 1, ration These verbs mean to give out in portions or shares
Distribute, Divide, Dispense, Dole, Deal
19. Distribute is the least specific: The government Distributed land to settlers
20. From Longman Business Dictionary Distribute dis‧trib‧ute / dɪˈstrɪbjuːt / verb [transitive] 1 MARKETING COMMERCE to make goods available to customers after they have been produced The new products will be sold under the Lipton brand and Distributed by Pepsi
Dictionary, Distribute, Dis, Distributed
21. Distribute - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
22. Inflections of 'Distribute' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Distributes v 3rd person singular distributing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Distributed
Distribute, Distributes, Distributing, Descriptively, Distributed
23. Distribute supports Android, iOS, macOS, UWP, WPF and WinForms apps, allowing you to manage app distribution across multiple platforms all in one place
24. With a complete install portal experience , Distribute isn't only a powerful solution for beta app tester distribution but also a convenient alternative to distribution through the public app
25. Inflections of 'Distribute' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Distributes v 3rd person singular distributing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Distributed v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Distributed v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Distribute, Distributes, Distributing, Descriptively, Distributed
26. Distribute, administer, mete out, deal, parcel out, lot, dispense, shell out, deal out, dish out, allot, dole out (verb) administer or bestow, as in small portions
Distribute, Deal, Dispense, Dish, Dole
27. Conjugate Distribute in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
28. In addition to @Dudu's answer, the Distribute By only Distributes the rows among the reducers which is determined from the input size.
Dudu, Distribute, Distributes, Determined
Div, Data, Distribute
30. Watch the tutorial > Distribute music in the highest quality
31. Distribute (23 Occurrences) Mark 6:41 Then He took the five loaves and the two fish, and lifting His eyes to Heaven He blessed the food
32. Then He broke the loaves into portions which He went on handing to the disciples to Distribute; giving pieces also of the two fish to them all
33. Distribute 'Distribute' is a 10 letter word starting with D and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Distribute We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Distribute will help you to finish your crossword today
34. What is Open and Distribute Service? - USPS
35. Distribute(recordset )This form reDistributes the recordset "randomly" so there is no data skew across nodes, but without the disadvantages the RANDOM() function could introduce
Distribute, Data, Disadvantages
36. App Center Distribute will let your users install a new version of the app when you Distribute it via App Center
37. Select the Content Library you’d like to Distribute
38. Select Distribute Content Library
39. Use the checkboxes to select the sections of your Content Library you’d like to Distribute
40. Distribute Class Notebook pages and sections
41. When you Distribute an Access report, you create a static report of data at a certain moment in time, such as daily, weekly, or monthly
Distribute, Data, Daily
42. Distribute[f[x1, x2, ]] Distributes f over Plus appearing in any of the xi
43. Distribute[expr, g] Distributes over g
44. Distribute[expr, g, f] performs the distribution only if the head of expr is f.
45. How many syllables in Distribute? 1 6 7 4 8 5 3 9 2 syllables
46. Divide Distribute into syllables: dis-trib-ute Stressed syllable in Distribute: dis-trib-ute How to pronounce Distribute: dih-strib-yoot How to say Distribute: How to pronounce Distribute
Divide, Distribute, Dis, Dih
47. Wondering why Distribute is 1 6 7 4 8 5 3 9 2 syllables? Contact Us! We'll
48. Whether the litigants in Frena put the issue properly in dispute or not, the right to Distribute copies of a work has traditionally
49. Distribute Music From Your Phone
50. Distribute (v.) early 15c., Distributen, "to deal out or apportion, bestow in parts or in due proportion," from Latin distributus, past participle of distribuere "to divide, deal out in portions," from dis-"individually" (see dis-) + tribuere "to pay, assign, grant," also "allot among the tribes or to a tribe," from tribus (see tribe).Meaning "separate and put or place in order" is from 1550s.
Distribute, Distributen, Deal, Due, Distributus, Distribuere, Divide, Dis
51. Distribute apps that integrate seamlessly with businesses everywhere
52. Whether you’re distributing App Store apps, custom apps, or proprietary in-house apps, discover the range of options available to Distribute apps to your audience.
Distributing, Discover, Distribute
53. Harris County public health officials hustled to Distribute thousands of doses of the COVID-19 vaccine after the facility storing them lost power Monday when record-cold …
54. Distribute forms to recipients and track the status of replies.
55. They serve over 300K individuals and Distribute over $20 Million a year.
56. Flyer printing and distribution is one of the most cost-effective ways to market your business, products, services, and events.When you Distribute flyers in the right places, people notice
57. In-state and out-of-state manufacturers must have a permit from the MA Food Protection Program to sell or Distribute bottle water or carbonated non-alcoholic beverages in Massachusetts.
58. Distribute-It! Film is devoted to the helping independent filmmakers find distribution that makes sense for their film
Distribute, Devoted, Distribution
59. Distribute Labor Costs This process computes the labor costs for timecard hours and determines the GL account to which to post the cost
60. The Distribute Labor Costs process is a required prerequisite for the generation of revenue and invoices for timecard items.
distribute (verb) · distributes (third person present) · distributed (past tense) · distributed (past participle) · distributing (present participle) · distributed (adjective)
A distributor is an intermediary entity between a the producer of a product and another entity in the distribution channel or supply chain, such as a retailer, a value-added reseller (VAR) or a system integrator (SI). The distributor performs some of the same functions that a wholesaler does but generally takes a more active role.
1. to give out in shares; dispense. 2. to hand out or deliver: to distribute handbills. 3. (often passive) to spread throughout a space or area: gulls are distributed along the west coast. 4. (often passive) to divide into classes or categories; classify: these books are distributed in four main categories.
Definition of distributed. 1. : characterized by a statistical distribution of a particular kind. a normally distributed random variable.
Antonyms for distribute. allocate, deliver, spread: hoard, preserve, combine, disarrange, collect, attach, conceal, gather, withhold, take, store, hold, join, refuse, receive, refrain, maintain, retain, unite, keep.