1. Distasteful definition is - objectionable because offensive to one's personal taste : unpleasant, disagreeable
Distasteful, Definition, Disagreeable
2. How to use Distasteful in a sentence.
3. 56 synonyms of Distasteful from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 126 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Distasteful
5. Distasteful: disagreeable or disgusting to the sense of taste
Distasteful, Disagreeable, Disgusting
6. Distasteful definition, unpleasant, offensive, or causing dislike: a Distasteful chore
Distasteful, Definition, Dislike
7. To address Fleurette, impalpable creation of fairyland, as “old girl” was particularly Distasteful. THE JOYOUS ADVENTURES OF ARISTIDE PUJOL WILLIAM J
8. LOCKE The diversions which had been the serious employment of his youth became Distasteful to him
9. Things that you find disagreeable or unpleasant are Distasteful. A Distasteful movie might disturb you so much that you leave the theater before it's over
Disagreeable, Distasteful, Disturb
10. While certain kinds of food might be Distasteful to you — overcooked vegetables, for example — you can find non-edible things just as Distasteful, despite the taste within the word.
11. Expressing aversion or dislike. Shot me a Distasteful glance.
12. Synonyms for Distasteful include offensive, obnoxious, unpleasant, repugnant, repulsive, undesirable, abhorrent, disagreeable, displeasing and loathsome
Distasteful, Disagreeable, Displeasing
13. Definition of Distasteful not pleasing in odor or taste Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
14. We found 23 answers for “Distasteful”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Distasteful, followed by 6 definitions like “Manifesting distaste or dislike”, “Not pleasing in …
Distasteful, Definitions, Distaste, Dislike
16. unpleasant and unacceptable: He found the subject of their conversation very Distasteful
17. Some of the ads are particularly Distasteful.
18. Today's crossword puzzle clue is a quick one: Distasteful
19. Here are the possible solutions for "Distasteful" clue
20. Definition of Distasteful in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Distasteful, Definitions, Dictionary
21. What does Distasteful mean? Information and translations of Distasteful in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Distasteful, Dictionary, Definitions
22. Unpleasant; disagreeable: found cocktail parties Distasteful
23. Objectionable; offensive: used Distasteful language
24. Expressing aversion or dislike: shot me a Distasteful glance
25. "It's Distasteful and we have to remember that the Aussie players who got themselves into trouble have been punished and done the time," he added
26. UK Sports Minister labels booing of Steve Smith 'Distasteful' Thankfully, Twitter called him out on his Distasteful comments:
27. ‘It may even be Distasteful to watch teenagers reduced to tears.’ ‘These guy games may seem Distasteful, but it should be no secret that girls play similarly in bar situations.’ ‘And this seems to be what the advocates of corporate philanthropy find Distasteful.’ ‘For sentimental reasons some may find this treatment Distasteful.’
28. Distasteful adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (unpleasant or offensive) répugnant, dégoûtant adj adjectif : modifie un nom
29. If something is Distasteful to you, you think it is unpleasant, disgusting, or immoral. He found it Distasteful to talk about money
30. [ + to] Synonyms: unpleasant, offensive, obscene, undesirable More Synonyms of Distasteful COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
31. Unfortunately, this species sometimes hybridizes with its Distasteful European cousin, polluting its pure flavor
32. The bodybuilding lifestyle as portrayed by these publications is sordid and Distasteful. Militant anti-communism coupled with an increasing social conservative statism were tendencies many libertarians found Distasteful.
33. Distasteful adj [experience, task, sight] déplaisant (e) , désagréable , (stronger) répugnant (e) to be Distasteful to sb déplaire à qn (stronger) révolter qn → Unnecessary slaughter of animals is Distasteful …
34. Parts of it may seem Distasteful, even shocking
35. Examples from the Corpus Distasteful • First list all the working conditions that you have found or would find Distasteful
36. • Likewise, children are sometimes assigned schoolwork they find Distasteful.
37. The bad language in the film was Distasteful and unnecessary.
38. Distasteful translate: de mal gusto, desagradable
Distasteful, De, Desagradable
39. See 2 authoritative translations of Distasteful in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
40. Find 51 ways to say Distasteful, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. Distasteful funny cartoons from CartoonStock directory - the world's largest on-line collection of cartoons and comics.
42. How many syllables in Distasteful? 3 1 4 9 5 7 8 2 6 syllables
43. Divide Distasteful into syllables: dis-taste-ful Stressed syllable in Distasteful: dis-taste-ful How to pronounce Distasteful: dis-teyst-full How to say Distasteful: How to pronounce Distasteful
Divide, Distasteful, Dis
44. Wondering why Distasteful is 3 1 4 9 5 7 8 2 6 syllables? Contact Us
45. Distasteful adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (unpleasant or offensive) desagradable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero …
Distasteful, Describes, Desagradable, De
46. Maxwell, chapter 12, in The Mirror and the Lamp: All this was extraordinarily Distasteful to Churchill
47. Definition of Distasteful (adjective): unpleasant
48. Definition and synonyms of Distasteful from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Distasteful, Dictionary
49. This is the British English definition of Distasteful.View American English definition of Distasteful.
50. The work was Distasteful, but it was the best I could find at the time
51. It was a Distasteful subject to him
52. Distasteful jokes/behavior [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
53. Donning a Distasteful outfit, the protester’s offensive garb made many people upset
54. 🔊 The candidate’s Distasteful T.V
55. 🔊 Most of the people at the party found the music’s raunchy lyrics Distasteful and asked that the DJ play something more appropriate
56. High quality Distasteful gifts and merchandise
57. Distasteful Meaning: "unpleasant or disgusting to the taste," c
58. Related: Distastefully;… See definitions of Distasteful.
Distastefully, Definitions, Distasteful
59. Definition of Distasteful adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Definition, Distasteful, Dictionary
60. The medicine is Distasteful but good for you
61. I find his attitude highly Distasteful
62. The greater a man is, the more Distasteful is praise and flattery to him
63. Spoelstra: Leonard’s words were ‘Distasteful and hurtful’ By TIM REYNOLDS March 11, 2021 GMT FILE - Miami Heat forward Meyers Leonard, center, greets his teammates before an NBA basketball game against the Milwaukee Bucks, Tuesday, Dec
64. Jeffrey Epstein Documentary Scrapped: Too "Distasteful" for Hollywood
65. Another way to say Distasteful? Synonyms for Distasteful (other words and phrases for Distasteful).
66. Browse 29,581 Distasteful stock photos and images available, or search for not tasty or bad taste to find more great stock photos and pictures
67. Looking for the ideal Distasteful Gifts? Come check out our giant selection of T-Shirts, Mugs, Tote Bags, Stickers and More
68. Distasteful: disapproving, offensive, unpleasant, repugnant; unsavory, having an unpleasant taste: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
69. 2 days ago · 'A Distasteful act:' U of S graduate students decry proposed tuition increases Amanda Short
Days, Distasteful, Decry