See also: Disseminate Disseminated What Dissuade Dissent Dissonance Dissipate Dissolution Dissertation Dissociation Dissension Dissolve Dissemination Dissect Dissident Dissolute Dissociate Dissipated Dissipation Dissimilar Disorder Cognitive Bipolar Eating Heart Communicable
1. Disseminating Information on Disseminate While the object of the verb Disseminate may be something tangible, such as an infectious agent, nowadays the thing most often Disseminated, or "spread abroad as though sowing seed," is information
Disseminating, Disseminate, Disseminated
2. Disseminate: verb announce , annunciate , apprise , broadcast , bruit , carry a report , circulate , communicate , deal out , diffuse , dispatch news, dispense
Disseminate, Deal, Diffuse, Dispatch, Dispense
3. To Disseminate is to distribute, spread, broadcast, or disperse widely
Disseminate, Distribute, Disperse
4. To spread or give out something, especially news, information, ideas, etc., to a lot of people: One of the organization's aims is to Disseminate information about the disease.
5. 4 synonyms of Disseminate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Disseminate
7. Disseminate: to cause to be known over a considerable area or by many people.
8. Find 25 ways to say Disseminate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. What does Disseminate mean? To become diffused; spread
Does, Disseminate, Diffused
10. Disseminate means to spread information, knowledge, opinions widely
11. Semin- derives from the Latin word for seed; the idea with Disseminate is that information travels like seeds sown by a farmer
12. Disseminate.tv is for video sharing without censorship! Please note that if you are under 18, you won't be able to access this site.
13. 'Disseminate' is a 11 letter word starting with D and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Disseminate' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Disseminate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Disseminate will help you to finish your crossword today.
14. Examples of Disseminate in a sentence
15. With encyclopedias in every classroom, we will Disseminate a wealth of information to all students
16. 🔊 After the presidential election, it would not take long for the media to Disseminate the results to living rooms around the world
17. Definition of Disseminate in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disseminate, Definitions, Dictionary
18. What does Disseminate mean? Information and translations of Disseminate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disseminate, Dictionary, Definitions
19. Conjugate the English verb Disseminate: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs
20. To spread abroad; promulgate: Disseminate news
21. Disseminate the following message to FR: obligation to provide, to publish and to Disseminate information - grammaire vested parties Disseminate competing messages Can I say to Disseminate …
22. Synonyms for Disseminate in Free Thesaurus
23. 46 synonyms for Disseminate: spread, publish, broadcast, distribute, scatter, proclaim
24. Disseminated [dĭ-sem´ĭ-nāt″ed] scattered; distributed over a considerable area
25. Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) a bleeding disorder characterized by abnormal reduction in the elements involved in blood clotting due to their use in widespread intravascular clotting
Disseminated, Dic, Disorder, Due
26. As verbs the difference between Disseminate and disperse is that Disseminate is to sow and scatter principles, ideas, opinions, and errors for growth and propagation, such as seed while disperse is (intransitive) to scatter in different directions.
Difference, Disseminate, Disperse, Different, Directions
27. Disseminate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Disseminate, Dictionary, Discussion
28. : to cause (something, such as information) to go to many people The Internet allows us to Disseminate information/news/ideas faster
29. The findings were widely Disseminated.
30. As verbs the difference between Disseminate and distribute is that Disseminate is to sow and scatter principles, ideas, opinions, and errors for growth and propagation, such as seed while distribute is (senseid)to divide into portions and dispense.
Difference, Disseminate, Distribute, Divide, Dispense
31. To spread information or ideas to as many people as possible Her findings have been widely Disseminated. —dissemination /dɪˌseməˈneɪʃən/ noun [ uncountable] the dissemination of information → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus Disseminate …
Disseminated, Dissemination, Disseminate
32. To Disseminate information or knowledge means to distribute it so that it reaches many people or organizations
33. The main purpose of the site is to Disseminate information
34. American English: Disseminate / dɪˈsɛmɪneɪt /
35. If possible in your family situation, designate someone to gather and Disseminate expert news from the internet
36. If researchers are willing to Disseminate misleading claims then their integrity is brought into question
37. It is my duty to observe, comment, cogitate and deliberate, and then to Disseminate the wisdom I have gained by my efforts.
Duty, Deliberate, Disseminate
38. 1600, "to scatter or sow for propagation," from Latin disseminatus, past participle of disseminare "to spread abroad, Disseminate," from dis-"in every direction" (see dis-) + seminare "to plant, propagate," from semen (genitive seminis) "seed" (from PIE root *sē-"to sow")
Disseminatus, Disseminare, Disseminate, Dis, Direction
39. Information about Disseminate in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms
40. Disseminate something to spread information, knowledge, etc
41. So that it reaches many people Their findings have been widely Disseminated
42. Oxford Collocations Dictionary Disseminate is used with these nouns as the object:
43. ‘Internet based media Disseminate information and knowledge far more quickly than conventional media.’ ‘Instead of using technology to improve our lives and as a means to Disseminate public information, it will be used to restrict our freedoms, and peer into our private lives.’
44. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Disseminate with 9 letters was last seen on the November 20, 2020.We think the likely answer to this clue is BROADCAST.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
45. Nouns for Disseminate include dissemination, disseminations, disseminator and disseminators
Disseminate, Dissemination, Disseminations, Disseminator, Disseminators
46. The agency would collect and Disseminate information
47. They use the press to Disseminate right - wing views
48. One of the organization's aims is to Disseminate information about the disease
49. "Disseminate” may be said to be one of the many picturesque words of our language
50. Derived from the Latin semen, a seed, it is defined by Webster as "to sow broadcast or as seed," and, carrying the metaphor farther, "as principles and ideas are Disseminated when they …
Derived, Defined, Disseminated
51. Definition of Disseminate verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Definition, Disseminate, Dictionary
52. Disseminate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
53. Inflections of 'Disseminate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Disseminates v 3rd person singular disseminating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a …
Disseminate, Disseminates, Disseminating, Descriptively
54. To spread abroad; promulgate: Disseminate news
55. Disseminate is: Shane Butler - Drums Michael Tyahur - Guitar/Production Nikki Zazzera - Vocals Billy Gerrity - Bass
56. Disseminate is: Shane Butler - Drums Michael Tyahur - Guitar/Production Nikki Zazzera - Vocals Billy Gerrity - Bass