1. Disruptionist (plural Disruptionists) A proponent of disruptionism.
Disruptionist, Disruptionists, Disruptionism
2. Disruptionist Self-employed July 2013 – Present 6 years 5 months
3. At the Raisina Dialogue, the Indian External Affairs Minister Dr S Jaishankar pointing out that India is not a ‘Disruptionist power’ at the world stage and it should not be a self-centred or a
Dialogue, Dr, Disruptionist
4. A fundamentaist Christensen Disruptionist, will know that an excessive focus on average selling price (ASP) is what ends up leading innovators astray, leaving them vulnerable to disruption from below
5. After the Partition, Nehru said, “Disruptionist tendencies had come to the fore”; to check them, the nation had to be strong and united.
6. Listen to Disruptionist on Spotify
7. 8 Smith is the Messiah of a big-time Disruptionist movement, the America First Party
8. There remains one big mystery: Why should loyal Americans, relatives of our sons and daughters in the armed forces, lend aid and moral support to the revolutionist and Disruptionist, Gerald L
9. The person who said, “Disruptionist tendencies had come to the fore; to check them, the nation had to be strong and united” was (A) Dr
10. Disruptionist: One entrepreneurs ramblings and a radical change in thinking
11. Puri also termed Kejriwal a "Disruptionist" and said Delhi's problems will be sorted out in six months as he apparently referred to the upcoming Delhi Assembly elections
12. ‘Not India’s way to be a Disruptionist power’: Foreign minister S Jaishankar at Raisina Dialogue More than 100 countries are taking part in the fifth edition of the event.
13. 'I think it is not India’s way to be a Disruptionist power internationally, I think we
14. Mediation Advocate & Mediator Legal Disruptionist & Futurist Accredited Attorney Mediator Notary Public Negotiator Emotional Intelligence Specialist
15. Tom Mann, a political "Disruptionist", was barred from speaking publicly in New South Wales
16. The GST implementation was a "monumental reform" which had Disruptionist impact on growth only for two quarters, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said …
17. Kaitlin is a voice for the Millennials, a constructive Disruptionist, an advocate for women’s leadership, and is a believer in challenging and expanding the definitions of what it means to be a feminist
18. (1) If any person with intent to aid any terrorist or Disruptionist, contravenes any provision of, or any rule made under, the Arms Act, 1959 54 of 1959
19. The provocative Disruptionist in the PM has identified different titles for different classes
20. Disruptionist Cohens dishwater Folberth Egor
21. “While the marchers stuck to the plan and did not divert from the route, certain Disruptionist elements from the Kisan Sangharsh Committee with Khalistani overtones violated the discipline and started attacking police barricades
Did, Divert, Disruptionist, Discipline
22. In fact it is a Disruptionist government if you want to call it that way
23. Free Metro for women: Spelling out Centre’s stand, Puri calls AAP govt Disruptionist Deputy CM Manish Sisodia, responding to Puri, said they only needed his blessings
24. Rejecting Puri's charge, the Delhi government, however said it has a "concrete plan" to provide free ride to women in public buses and Metro trains.Puri also termed Kejriwal a 'Disruptionist' and
25. The GST implementation was a "monumental reform" which had Disruptionist impact on growth only for two quarters, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said …
26. Nonetheless, two trends in RT America’s reporting are clear: Disruptionist and revisionist
27. This week 50 years ago: Teachers’ hunger strike and Disruptionist propaganda Peerzada Salman Published March 4, 2019
28. During British rule, the Congress had organized itself on linguistic lines (Andhra circle, Orissa PCC, etc.) but after independence, JN was worried about "Disruptionist …
29. Reinvoice dispatchful Portuguese Saharian Lesser Disruptionist
30. In 2014, he could get away with placing Disruptionist politics above rational economics
31. Puri also termed Kejriwal a “Disruptionist” and said Delhi’s problems will be sorted out in six months as he apparently referred to the upcoming Delhi Assembly elections
Disruption(noun) the act or rending asunder, or the state of being rent asunder or broken in pieces; breach; rent; dilaceration; rupture; as, the disruption of rocks in an earthquake; disruption of a state.
Disruption is identifying something that is not meeting your needs—a service, a product, or experience—and creating a solution for improvement. Disruption is borne from innovation. If you're presented with a problem and your brain goes to an idea you've seen work in the past, then you'll get the same result.
noun forcible separation or division into parts. a disrupted condition: After the coup, the country was in disruption .