See also: Disproportioned Disproportionate Disproportionately Disproportionally Disproportionality Disproportionation Disproportion Disposition Disparate Disparity Dispute Disperse Disparage Display Dispatch Displacement Dispensation Disparaging Dispense Dispositive Dispose Dispel Disposed Disposal Dispersion Health Disposable Disparities Define
1. Definition of Disproportioned in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disproportioned, Definitions, Dictionary
2. What does Disproportioned mean? Information and translations of Disproportioned in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disproportioned, Dictionary, Definitions
3. What does Disproportioned mean? Badly proportioned; disproportionate
Does, Disproportioned, Disproportionate
4. Disproportioned and sometimes emotionally overwrought, Faulkner's third novel was the last of his apprentice works but also the first set in his imagined community of Yoknapatawpha County, Miss.
5. I, frankly, don't think any of the jackets are all that great -- paired with the long dresses, they look kind of Disproportioned, and not in a good way.
Don, Dresses, Disproportioned
6. Almost a century earlier, the Supreme Court held that the Eighth Amendment prohibits “greatly Disproportioned” sentences and stated that “it is a precept of justice that punishment for crime should be graduated
7. What Disproportioned means in Telugu, Disproportioned meaning in Telugu, Disproportioned definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Disproportioned in Telugu
8. Also see: Disproportioned in Hindi
9. Disproportioned Total Number of words made out of Disproportioned = 1276 Disproportioned is a 15 letter long Word starting with D and ending with D
10. 13 letter Words made out of Disproportioned
11. 1867, Charlotte Mary Yonge, The trial: more links of the daisy chain, page 56-57: […] and that no mortal man can be so innocent as to feel any infliction wholly unmerited and Disproportioned […]
12. The Vandals: Disproportioned Headfrom Internet Dating Super StudsLyrics:If my body was twice the size it was,Then I might look all right but I don't becauseI
Disproportioned, Dating, Don
13. Listen to Disproportioned by Disproportioned Affinity on Apple Music
14. Disproportioned - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Disproportioned and much more.
15. Disproportioned April 13, 2020 / 0 Comments / in Comunidad / by Bryce Ramirez
16. Disproportioned Head Lyrics: If my body was twice the size it was / Then I might look alright but I don't because / I've got a Disproportioned head / And the people they point and laugh at me and
17. A 17-year-old girl presented with a distinct phenotype mainly featuring craniofacial dysmorphism, including a Disproportioned large, round, elongated face; hypertelorism; deep-set eyes with short palpebral fissures; obesity (BMI 37), and a neuropsychiatric disorder with high-functioning autism
Distinct, Dysmorphism, Disproportioned, Deep, Disorder
18. Disproportioned in his manners as in his shape:"how much better to affirm of him what Ben Jonson wrote of Shakespeare,"Hee redeemed his vices with his vertues: there was ever more in himto bee praysed than to bee pardoned
19. Disproportioned Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Disproportioned in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
20. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Disproportioned in Urdu is نا موزوں, and in roman we write it Na Mozoon.
21. Liposuction is appropriate for Disproportioned amounts of fat in the hips, saddle bags, medial thighs, abdomen, arms, back, knees and under the chin
22. He is as Disproportioned in his manners As in his shape
23. Provided to YouTube by DistroKidDid You Do It? · Disproportioned AffinityAffinity℗ 4 Seas RecordsReleased on: 2019-05-06Auto-generated by YouTube.
Distrokiddid, Do, Disproportioned
24. Disproportioned Head Guitar Tab by Vandals learn how to play chords diagrams
25. Disproportioned Head tab by Vandals with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more
26. Listen to music by Disproportioned Affinity on Apple Music
27. Find top songs and albums by Disproportioned Affinity including Meditation, P and more.
28. The narrative is the Dallas Cowboys always go offense with their top draft picks and that’s why they have such a Disproportioned roster
Dallas, Draft, Disproportioned
29. Other features include lens displacement (ectopia lentis), Disproportioned long limbs and enlarged dura mater (dural ectasia).
Displacement, Disproportioned, Dura, Dural
Disproportionate(adj) not proportioned; unsymmetrical; unsuitable to something else in bulk, form, value, or extent; out of proportion; inadequate; as, in a perfect body none of the limbs are disproportionate; it is wisdom not to undertake a work disproportionate means.
Medical Definition of disproportion : absence of symmetry or the proper dimensional relationship a disproportion between the large head and the average-size body - see cephalopelvic disproportion
Definition of disproportionation. : the transformation of a substance into two or more dissimilar substances usually by simultaneous oxidation and reduction.
Disproportional(adj) not having due proportion to something else; not having proportion or symmetry of parts; unsuitable in form, quantity or value; inadequate; unequal; as, a disproportional limb constitutes deformity in the body; the studies of youth should not be disproportional to their understanding.