1. Dispersed; Dispersing Kids Definition of disperse : to break up and scatter The clouds dispersed .
Dispersed, Dispersing, Definition, Disperse
2. Present participle of disperse Synonyms & Antonyms of Dispersing 1 to go off in different directions and cease to exist as a body or unified whole the crowd dispersed once the show ended
Disperse, Dispersing, Different, Directions, Dispersed
3. Find 53 ways to say Dispersing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Dispersing agents prevent particles flocculating by various mechanisms (electrostatic effects, steric effects)
5. Wetting and Dispersing additives unite both mechanisms of action in one product, i.e
6. Disperser Blades A wide variety of disperser blades are available to enhance the efficiency of the mixing and Dispersing process
7. Dispersing additives, which adsorb on the pigment surface, facilitate liquid/solid interfacial interactions and help to replace the air/solid interface by a liquid medium/solid interface
8. 2 days ago · Law enforcement began Dispersing crowds and blocking roads after city officials imposed an evening curfew to curtail public safety and coronavirus concerns.
9. Dispersion definition, an act, state, or instance of Dispersing or of being dispersed
Dispersion, Definition, Dispersing, Dispersed
10. What does Dispersing mean? Present participle of disperse
Does, Dispersing, Disperse
11. Dispersing is the principal goal in the use of detergents, which the liquid bath is water (detergents also are used as emulsifiers in some applications)
12. Dispersing Dispersing means the mixing of at least two substances that do not or only hardly mix or chemically bind
13. In the Dispersing process, a substance, also called dispersed phase, is dispersed as finely as possible in another substance, the Dispersing agent
14. Picture ice floes, hardened in winter and Dispersing in the warmth of spring; when the ice melts, a mighty river emerges
15. Dispersing is the mixing of at least two substances that do not dissolve or hardly dissolve in each other and do not chemically react with one another
Dispersing, Do, Dissolve
16. Dispersing agents belong to mainly formaldehyde condensates of either of naphthalene sulphonic acid, cresol, 1-naphthol 6-sulphonic acids, fatty alcohol-ethylene oxide condensate, alkyl aryl sulphonates or lignin sulphonates; the condensate of naphthalene sulphonic acid is the most popular one.
17. Other articles where Dispersing agent is discussed: Deepwater Horizon oil spill: Cleanup efforts: 8 million gallons of dispersants—substances that emulsified the oil, thus allowing for easier metabolism by bacteria—were pumped directly into the leak and applied aerially to the slick
Dispersing, Discussed, Deepwater, Dispersants, Directly
18. Dispersing: The grinding equipment (dissolvers, grinding mills, sand mills…) introduce mechanical energy in the system
19. • The crowd began Dispersing as soon as the ambulance had driven away
20. Dispersing Dispersing is the mixing of at least two substances that: don't dissolve in each other, hardly dissolve in each other, or don't chemically react with each other
Dispersing, Don, Dissolve
21. During a Dispersing process one substance (Dispersing phase) is distributed throughout another substance (continuous phase).
During, Dispersing, Distributed
22. ZetaSperse 3400 is designed for Dispersing quinacridone, perylene and similar pigment chemistries; this product offers the correct combination of pigment affinity and stabilization to achieve high-quality dispersions with optimal color development, superior color …
Designed, Dispersing, Dispersions, Development
23. Dispersing of a pigment slurry with glass beads in a shaking mixer (e.g
24. Dispersing is continued (often 10 minutes are sufficient)
25. In many cases the viscosity rises again and more Dispersing agent
26. Definition of Dispersing in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dispersing, Definitions, Dictionary
27. What does Dispersing mean? Information and translations of Dispersing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dispersing, Dictionary, Definitions
28. Dispersing agent for water-based industrial and decorative coatings where cost-effective performance is vital; suited for making universal colorants with good compatibility
29. Water-based wetting and Dispersing agent; specifically designed for semi-gloss and high-gloss paint formulations and pigment concentrates
30. The laboratory high-speed shear-Dispersing emulsifier is used for low middle and high Viscosity mixing
31. Cosmetics Industry The laboratory high-speed shear-Dispersing emulsifier is used for low middle and high Viscosity
32. What does Dispersing-agent mean? The definition of a Dispersing agent is a chemical that is added to an oil, cement or another liquid to prevent it from
Does, Dispersing, Definition
33. The Business Units Analyzing & Testing, Grinding & Dispersing and Pumps & Systems represent customized solutions at the highest level.
34. Norstone offers a wide variety of industrial Dispersing blades in stainless steel, hard-coated various polymers, and other alloys
35. Dispersing agents belong to mainly formaldehyde condensates of either of naphthalene sulphonic acid, cresol, 1-naphthol 6-sulphonic acids, fatty alcoholethylene oxide condensate, alkyl aryl sulphonates or lignin sulphonates – the condensate of …
36. LONDON-- (BUSINESS WIRE)--The Dispersing Agents market will register an incremental spend of about USD 2.06 billion, growing at a CAGR of 5.90% during the five-year forecast period
37. Dispersing liquid selection process
38. Dispersing agent definition: a surface-active substance added to a suspension , usually a colloid , to improve the Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. Dispersing Agents for full range of coatings and ink formulations
40. Highly efficient solutions for aqueous, solvent-based, high solids or 100% solids systems and universal pigment concentrates Broad techonology portfolio including polymeric, oligomeric and surfactant-based Dispersing agents
41. Dispersing of recycled fiber pulps Pressurized-, Compact- and Ultra High Dispersing system The target of any Dispersing process is an optimum disintegration of stickies and dirt homogenization of pulp, and development of fiber properties, in order to improve the pulp quality and machine runability.
Dispersing, Disintegration, Dirt, Development
42. Dispersing additives, which adsorb on the pigment surface, facilitate liquid/solid interfacial interactions and help to replace the air/solid interface by a liquid medium/solid interface
43. Pre-Dispersing, suspending, dissolving, emulsifying and homogenization are only few mixing tasks that can be accomplished with our mixing, kneading and Dispersing machines
44. Antonyms for Dispersing include gathering, assembling, clustering, collecting, concentrating, congregating, ingathering, accumulating, appearing and arranging
45. Synonyms for Dispersing in Free Thesaurus
46. Dispersing agent MF is an anionic surfactant with excellent diffusibility and thermal stability
47. Americos Dispersol DX is a Dispersing agent used to disperse dyes in the preparation bath before dyeing and to maintain the stability of the dispersion during dyeing
Dispersol, Dx, Dispersing, Disperse, Dyes, Dyeing, Dispersion, During
48. 5 hours ago · Border agents shown stocking shelves, Dispersing supplies as WH caves to pressure to release photos - March 23, 2021 ‘RINO’ Karl Rove to hold …
dispersed - distributed or spread over a considerable extent; "has ties with many widely dispersed friends"; "eleven million Jews are spread throughout Europe"
Definition of dispersal : the act or result of dispersing especially : the process or result of the spreading of organisms from one place to another : the act or result of dispersing specifically : the process or result of the spreading of organisms from one place to another
verb (used with object), dis·persed, dis·pers·ing. to drive or send off in various directions; scatter: to disperse a crowd. to spread widely; disseminate: to disperse knowledge. to dispel; cause to vanish: The wind dispersed the fog. Physical Chemistry. to cause (particles) to separate uniformly throughout a solid, liquid, or gas.
Medical Definition of dispersal. : the act or result of dispersing specifically : the process or result of the spreading of organisms from one place to another. Keep scrolling for more.