1. 21 synonyms of Disorganizations from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Disorganizations
3. Disorganizations: a state in which everything is out of order
4. Synonyms for Disorganizations include disorders, chaoses, confusions, disarrays, chance-medleys, disarrangements, dishevelment, disorderedness, disorderliness and
Disorganizations, Disorders, Disarrays, Disarrangements, Dishevelment, Disorderedness, Disorderliness
5. “The only thing that Disorganizations says about a person is that they’re disorganized.” And you know what? Say it again
6. Disorganizations meaning Plural form of disorganization.
7. Family Disorganizations can contribute to the loss of social control which is imposed by family members. People especially children suffers a lot mentally & from all aspects of social & personal life and the risk factor of becoming a criminals/suicidal activities is higher
8. Disorganization (countable and uncountable, plural Disorganizations) The act of disorganizing; destruction of system
Disorganization, Disorganizations, Disorganizing, Destruction
9. Altogether, structural and functional network Disorganizations, in terms of: (i) power spectral values, (ii) functional and effective connectivity, are likely to participate in the cognitive impairment commonly reported in children with ECTS
10. These results suggest a central and causal role of network Disorganizations related to IES in the
11. According to the article by Logan (2003), social Disorganizations suggest there is binding relationship between neighborhoods and crime
12. I believe that family Disorganizations can contribute to the loss of social control which is imposed by family members
13. Disorganizations - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Disorganizations and much more.
14. Disorganizations Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Disorganizations in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
15. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Disorganizations in Urdu is ابتری, and in roman we write it Abtari.
16. Cytoskeletal Disorganizations were observed starting at 1 μm
17. Early studies described segmental arterial wall Disorganizations of small penetrating cerebral arteries as the most pronounced underlying histopathology of lacunes
Div, Data, Disorganization, Disorganizations
19. Disorganizations noun Synonyms & Antonyms of Disorganizations (Entry 1 of 3) a state in which everything is out of order // all of her notes were in a state of disorganization
20. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Abtari in English is Disorganizations, and in Urdu we write it ابتری.
disorganization - the disturbance of a systematic arrangement causing disorder and confusion; "the disorganization of the enemy troops by a flank attack".
Definition of social disorganization. : a state of society characterized by the breakdown of effective social control resulting in a lack of functional integration between groups, conflicting social attitudes, and personal maladjustment.
“Disorganization.” Merriam-Webster.com Medical Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/disorganization. Accessed 14 Feb. 2020. What made you want to look up disorganization? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Love words? Need even more definitions?
Synonyms of disorganization. chance-medley, chaos, confusion, disarrangement, disarray, dishevelment, disorder, disorderedness, disorderliness, free-for-all, havoc, heck, hell, jumble, mare's nest, mess, messiness, misorder, muddle, muss, shambles, snake pit, tumble, welter. Words Related to disorganization.