See also: Dismissively Dismissiveness Dismissive Dismay Dismal Dismiss Dismayed Dismantle Dismissal Dismissed Dismembered Dismantled Dismemberment Dismantling Dismaying Dismount Dismally Dismissing Dism
1. In a way that shows you do not think something is worth considering or thinking about seriously: "We don't need that stuff now," he said Dismissively. They were Dismissively referred to as "the kids ".
Do, Don, Dismissively
2. Sentence Examples He motioned Dismissively towards the cell block
3. She looked them over Dismissively, calculating what it would take to kill them all
4. The men turned and looked at her Dismissively, but he pushed past them, snatching her arm.
5. Synonyms for Dismissively in Free Thesaurus
6. What are synonyms for Dismissively?
7. What's the definition of Dismissively in thesaurus? Most related words/phrases with sentence examples define Dismissively meaning and usage.
Definition, Dismissively, Define
8. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Dismissively with 6 letters was last seen on the January 20, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is AIRILY.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
9. (sending sb away) "that's all," he said Dismissively → -eso es todo -se limitó a decir él Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
Dismissively, Decir, Dictionary
10. Synonyms for Dismissively include scornfully, contemptuously, disdainfully, scathingly, witheringly, derisively, disparagingly, mockingly, snidely and superciliously
Dismissively, Disdainfully, Derisively, Disparagingly
11. In a dismissive manner 'Forget it,' he replied Dismissively.
12. Definition of Dismissively in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dismissively, Definitions, Dictionary
13. What does Dismissively mean? Information and translations of Dismissively in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dismissively, Dictionary, Definitions
14. Dismissively adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (rejecting) despectivamente adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
Dismissively, Describes, Down, Despectivamente, Describe
15. Joe Scarborough Speaks Dismissively of BLM/Antifa Riots, Claims 'Taco Stand' Not Equatable to Capitol
16. Translation for 'Dismissively' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
17. Dismissively - traduction anglais-français
18. Forums pour discuter de Dismissively, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
Discuter, De, Dismissively, Des
19. Definition of Dismissively adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Dismissively, Dictionary
20. Dismissively (comparative more Dismissively, superlative most Dismissively)
21. ‘Elizabeth shrugged Dismissively’ ‘They shake their heads a bit Dismissively at our pitiful pace.’ ‘Both women opened their mouths to object, but Carl waved his hand Dismissively.’ ‘Asked what she thinks about the state of contemporary literature, she says, Dismissively, "Who knows?"’
22. Another way to say Dismissively? Synonyms for Dismissively (other words and phrases for Dismissively).
23. Biological Race Although Spengler speaks Dismissively of Darwinism, he does not deny that race is a biological phenomenon
Dismissively, Darwinism, Does, Deny
24. Some Dismissively scoff that the Commission has not lived up to its potential role.
25. He spoke Dismissively about the accident
26. She laughed Dismissively [=scornfully] when I expressed admiration for the book
27. Scholars of linguistics sometimes refer Dismissively to 'prescriptivists', who maintain that the use of language should follow certain rules
28. Times, Sunday Times ( 2010 ) A dour man in his sixties, who said he was a retired official, waved Dismissively.
29. How to use Dismissively in a sentence
30. Example sentences with the word Dismissively.Dismissively example sentences.: 2
31. In a way that shows you do not think something is worth considering or thinking about seriously: "We don't need that stuff now," he said Dismissively.They were Dismissively referred to as "the kids ".: 3.
Do, Don, Dismissively
32. Dismissively: In a <xref>dismissive</xref> manner
33. It is unfair, unreasonable and ill-mannered to demean someone who has dedicated much of her career to NASA; you display remarkable ignorance in Dismissively asserting that Lori Garver is a "political opportunist".
Demean, Dedicated, Display, Dismissively
34. When I was a young priest, I happened to send away rather Dismissively a person that had come, as on other occasions, to beg at the end of the day, as I was closing the doors
Dismissively, Day, Doors
35. The actions acknowledge his Creator, whether fully or Dismissively.: Las acciones reconocen a su Creador, ya sea total o despectivamente
36. "Tsuneko," the Crab replied Dismissively
37. "Tsuneko," contestó la Cangrejo despectivamente.: The government reacted Dismissively to any criticism on human rights grounds.: El gobierno reaccionaba con desdén a toda crítica por motivos de derechos humanos.
Despectivamente, Dismissively, Desd, De, Derechos
38. Dismissively - find the meaning and all words formed with Dismissively, anagrams with Dismissively and much more
39. The word Dismissively uses 12 letters: d, e, i, i, i, l, m, s, s, s, v, y
40. Dismissively is playable in: Words With Friends 23
41. When I was a young priest, I happened to send away rather Dismissively a person that had come, as on other occasions, to beg at the end of the day, as I was closing the doors
Dismissively, Day, Doors
42. Dismissively Total Number of words made out of Dismissively = 215 Dismissively is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 21 points.Dismissively is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 23 points
43. Dismissively is a 12 letter long Word starting with D and ending with Y
44. 10 letter Words made out of Dismissively
45. Dismissively 'Dismissively' is a 12 letter word starting with D and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dismissively We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Dismissively will help you to finish your crossword today.
46. Antonyms for Dismissively include admiringly, respectfully, attentively, philanthropically, stoically, approvingly, interestedly, appreciatively, positively and
47. Blanc believes he was misrepresented on the show, pointing out that while he was in a prestigious leadership development program with a Fortune 500 company, his job title was Dismissively …
48. Adjective Dismissively indicating dismissal or rejection; having the purpose or effect of dismissing, as from one's presence or from consideration: a curt, dismissive gesture
Dismissively, Dismissal, Dismissing, Dismissive
49. 1; adjective Dismissively indicating lack of interest or approbation; scornful; disdainful
50. 1; noun Dismissively In a dismissive manner
51. 1; adverb Dismissively in a dismissive manner 0
52. 6 hours ago · For her part, Vice president* Kamala Harris–who also denies there is a crisis at the border–cackled Dismissively this week when asked if she had visited the border to witness the devastation caused by her administration’s policies
Denies, Dismissively, Devastation
53. For her part, Vice president* Kamala Harris–who also denies there is a crisis at the border–cackled Dismissively this week when asked if she had visited the border to witness the devastation caused by her administration’s policies
Denies, Dismissively, Devastation
[ dis-mis-iv ] / dɪsˈmɪs ɪv /.
Definition of dismissive : serving to dismiss or reject someone or something : having or showing a disdainful attitude toward someone or something regarded as unworthy of serious attention He responded to the question with a dismissive wave. : refusing to think about or consider something or someone
Use dismissive in a sentence. adjective. The definition of dismissive is showing indifference or disregard, or suggesting that something isn't worth attention or consideration. When you disregard someone's ideas and aren't willing to listen to them at all, this is an example of a time when you are dismissive to his ideas.
WORDS RELATED TO DISMISSIVE. 1 paternalistic. adjective in the manner of an overbearing father. condescending. dismissive. oppressive. patronizing. 2 prideful. 3 proud. adjective arrogant, self-important. bloated. boastful. cavalier. cocky. conceited. contemptuous. cool. disdainful. dismissive. domineering. 4 prouder. 5 proudest. More items