See also: Disintegrating Disintegration Disintegrated Disintegrative Disintegrates Disingenuous Disillusioned Disintegrate Disinformation Disillusionment Disinterested Desiccated Disinfection Disinhibition Disinfectant Disinclined Disinclination Disincentive Disinfecting Disinterestedness
1. Disintegrate definition, to separate into parts or lose intactness or solidness; break up; deteriorate: The old book is gradually Disintegrating with age
Disintegrate, Definition, Deteriorate, Disintegrating
2. His Unity was steadily Disintegrating into a paradoxical Trinity
3. BROOKS It seems that an atom of radium does actually disintegrate, and by Disintegrating give out energy
Does, Disintegrate, Disintegrating
4. Definition of Disintegrating in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disintegrating, Definitions, Dictionary
5. What does Disintegrating mean? Information and translations of Disintegrating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disintegrating, Dictionary, Definitions
6. Taking this medicine (clonazepam orally Disintegrating tablets) late in pregnancy may raise the chance of breathing or feeding problems, low body temperature, or withdrawal symptoms in the newborn
7. Ondansetron orally Disintegrating tablet is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by certain medical treatments
8. An orally Disintegrating tablet or orally dissolving tablet (ODT) is a drug dosage form available for a limited range of over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications
Disintegrating, Dissolving, Drug, Dosage
9. Uses of Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets: It is used to treat or prevent upset stomach and throwing up
10. What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets? If you have an allergy to ondansetron or any other part of this medicine (ondansetron orally Disintegrating tablets).
Do, Doctor, Disintegrating
11. Starches are blended with the powder blends in the dry state because of their Disintegrating effect
12. Synonyms for Disintegrating in Free Thesaurus
13. What are synonyms for Disintegrating?
14. Disintegrate (third-person singular simple present disintegrates, present participle Disintegrating, simple past and past participle disintegrated) To undo the integrity of, break into parts
Disintegrate, Disintegrates, Disintegrating, Disintegrated
15. Title: Disintegrating Year: 2012 - Medium: Photography Material: Inkjet Print behind Plexiglass Dimensions: 230 x 115 cm, 120 x 60 cm “Disintegrating“ is a suite of images of high performance cars that appear to have blown apart
16. How to use Rizatriptan Tablet,Disintegrating Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking rizatriptan and each time you get a refill
17. Dr Reddy’s Laboratories announced the launch of Lansoprazole DR orally Disintegrating tablets, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of Prevacid SoluTab Delayed-Release Orally Disintegrating Tablets, 15 mg and 30 mg, approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA)
Dr, Disintegrating, Delayed, Drug
18. REPORT SUMMARY; TABLE OF CONTENTS; The worldwide Disintegrating Agent market was valued at XX.0 Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach XX.0 Million US$ by 2026, at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 1.6% during the forecast period.
19. Last Updated: 13th March, 2021 20:49 IST 'Congress In Kerala A Loudspeaker Of BJP, UDF Disintegrating': CPM Confident Over Victory CPM's M.A Baby opined that given the 'exemplary' performance of the LDF in the last five years, there was no doubt that the alliance would return to power.
20. Stream Disintegrating by Myuu from desktop or your mobile device
Disintegrating, Desktop, Device
21. Disintegrating by Myuu published on 2012-10-08T21:13:28Z
22. Listen to Disintegrating - Single by Cold Cold Ground on Apple Music
23. Stream songs including "Disintegrating".
24. What does Disintegrating mean? Present participle of disintegrate
Does, Disintegrating, Disintegrate
25. List Klonopin Tablet,Disintegrating side effects by likelihood and severity ; Who should not take Klonopin Tablet,Disintegrating? Does Klonopin Tablet,Disintegrating interact with other medications?
26. PACKAGE LABEL-PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL -10 mg (24 Orally Disintegrating Tablets) Blister Carton Healthy Living ™ NDC 58602-860-76 *Compare to the active ingredient of Zyrtec ® Allergy Original Prescription Strength Cetirizine Hydrochloride Orally Disintegrating Tablets, USP 10 mg Antihistamine Allergy Dissolve Tabs Melts In Your Mouth ORANGE
Display, Disintegrating, Dissolve
27. If you have been around very long, you know America is Disintegrating
28. Consumer information about the medication CLONAZEPAM Disintegrating TABLET - ORAL, includes side effects, drug interactions, recommended dosages, and storage information
Disintegrating, Drug, Dosages
29. Read more about the prescription drug CLONAZEPAM Disintegrating TABLET - ORAL.
30. The active ingredient in ondansetron orally Disintegrating tablets, USP is ondansetron base, the racemic form of ondansetron and a selective blocking agent of the serotonin 5-HT - 3 12 CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY 12.1 Mechanism of Action - Ondansetron is a selective 5-HT - 3 receptor antagonist.
31. The Disintegrating Blade is a Master Rank Assigned Quest in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
32. Disintegrating Night Walkers are Boots in Baldur's Gate 3
33. The global Disintegrating Agent market report offers detailed coverage of Disintegrating Agent industry and main market trends
34. The market research includes historical and forecast market data 2021-2027, demand, application details, price trends, and company shares of the leading Disintegrating Agent by geography.
Data, Demand, Details, Disintegrating
35. Ghost Kiwi (Disintegrating) MisterYoshi
36. Upload Download Add to wardrobe 4px arm (Classic) Background Ghost Kiwi (Disintegrating…
37. Disintegrating In glazed eyes and red stains I’m thinking this has to be The biggest case of “I told you so” I know I’m being petty But when Nellie turned and said, “Can’t say Dallas doesn’t love you…” I almost laughed before you put your hand on my knee To stop me, Please stop me Like I couldn’t stop you From Disintegrating
Disintegrating, Dallas, Doesn
38. Puducherry Assembly election 2021 Congress is Disintegrating across the country due to dynasticism: Amit Shah in Puducherry “With so many big leaders joining BJP, the Congress party is Disintegrating not only in Puducherry but across the country due to dynasticism,” said Shah, addressing a public rally in the Karaikal district of Puducherry ahead of the upcoming assembly elections.
Disintegrating, Due, Dynasticism, District
39. We present data on 40 patients who suffered from PIA after a course of ECT and evaluate the prophylactic use of orally Disintegrating olanzapine in the prevention of PIA in subsequent ECT treatments.
Definition of disintegrate. transitive verb. 1 : to break or decompose into constituent elements, parts, or small particles water disintegrates the limestone. 2 : to destroy the unity or integrity (see integrity sense 3) of The lies disintegrated their marriage.
Definition of disintegration. : the act or process of disintegrating or the state of being disintegrated: such as. a : the breaking down of something into small particles or into its constituent elements Some glaciers have been destabilized by warmer ocean waters.
1 : to break or decompose into constituent elements, parts, or small particles water disintegrates the limestone 2 : to destroy the unity or integrity (see integrity sense 3) of The lies disintegrated their marriage.
v. dis·in·te·grat·ed, dis·in·te·grat·ing, dis·in·te·grates. v.intr. 1. To become reduced to components, fragments, or particles. See Synonyms at decay. 2. To lose cohesion or unity: pressures that cause families to disintegrate. 3.