1. Disintegrate definition is - to break or decompose into constituent elements, parts, or small particles
Disintegrate, Definition, Decompose
2. How to use Disintegrate in a sentence.
3. Disintegrate definition, to separate into parts or lose intactness or solidness; break up; deteriorate: The old book is gradually disintegrating with age
Disintegrate, Definition, Deteriorate, Disintegrating
4. 31 synonyms of Disintegrate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 57 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Disintegrate
6. Disintegrate: to go through decomposition.
7. Find 63 ways to say Disintegrate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. To Disintegrate is defined as to break apart and fall to pieces. An example of Disintegrate is the way a cookie falls apart in a glass of milk.
9. A Disintegrated creature and everything it is wearing and carrying, except magic items, are reduced to a pile of fine gray dust
10. This spell automatically Disintegrates a Large or smaller nonmagical object or …
11. Disintegrate A thin green ray springs from your pointing finger to a target that you can see within range. The target can be a creature, an object, or a Creation of magical force, such as the wall created by Wall of Force
12. 'Disintegrate' is a 12 letter word starting with D and ending with E Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Disintegrate We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Disintegrate will help you to finish your crossword today
13. A Disintegrated creature’s equipment is unaffected
14. When used against an object, the ray simply Disintegrates as much as a 10-foot cube of nonliving matter
15. Thus, the spell Disintegrates only part of any very large object or structure targeted.
16. The Crossword Solver found 78 answers to the Disintegrate crossword clue
17. The word Disintegrate comes from a combination of the prefix dis- meaning "do the opposite of" and the Latin integrare meaning "to make whole." When something Disintegrates, it does the opposite of become whole; it falls apart.
Disintegrate, Dis, Do, Disintegrates, Does
18. / dɪˈsɪn.t̬ə.ɡreɪt / to become weaker or be destroyed by breaking into small pieces: The spacecraft Disintegrated as it entered the earth's atmosphere
19. The Ottoman Empire Disintegrated into lots of …
20. Disintegrate From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English dis‧in‧te‧grate /dɪsˈɪntɪɡreɪt/ verb 1 [ intransitive, transitive] to break up, or make something break up, into very small pieces The plane just Disintegrated in mid-air
Disintegrate, Dictionary, Dis, Disintegrated
21. ‘it has become a relatively easy matter to Disintegrate almost any atom’ ‘They suggested that the atoms of a radioactive element Disintegrate spontaneously to form atoms of another element.’ ‘Alpha radiation is the stream of alpha particles emitted when radioactive materials Disintegrate.’
22. Disintegrate build is my favorite build
23. Introduced in the trailer for the Wizard, Disintegrate is a spell that shoots a continuous beam of red energy through enemies, consuming mana all the while, similar to the Diablo II spells Inferno and Arctic Blast
24. However, unlike previous spells of this nature, Disintegrate actually grew more powerful for each target it passed through.
25. Definition of Disintegrate in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disintegrate, Definitions, Dictionary
26. What does Disintegrate mean? Information and translations of Disintegrate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disintegrate, Dictionary, Definitions
27. Definition of Disintegrate verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Disintegrate, Dictionary
28. Any creature struck by the ray takes 2d6 points of damage per caster level (to a maximum of 40d6).Any creature reduced to 0 or fewer hit points by this spell is entirely Disintegrated, leaving behind only a trace of fine dust.
Damage, Disintegrated, Dust
29. Disintegrate creates virtual products for IMVU 3D Chat.
30. Disintegrate Lyrics: Salt and vinegar chips / Sour cream and onion chips / Salt cream and sour vinegar onion chips / Yeah, yeah, yeah / Yeah (Huh), yeah, yeah (Huh) / …
31. Examples of Disintegrate in a sentence
32. When I stirred the mixture, the sugar seemed to Disintegrate into the water
33. 🔊 The star player’s departure from the game caused the team’s lead to Disintegrate
34. 3 hours ago · 7:30 pm ‘Nigeria must not Disintegrate’ 7:29 pm Self-Determination: Yoruba group dares Akeredolu, plans one million march in Akure 7:24 pm APC working hard to …
Disintegrate, Determination, Dares
35. Disintegrate damage is increased by 340% weapon damage every second, up to a maximum total of 1115% weapon damage as Arcane
36. Disintegrate fits this theme nicely
37. This works great for Disintegrate, since with no bonuses, a creature has a 10% chance of making the throw
38. A casting of Disintegrate literally turns the enemy to dust
39. 1 Effects 2 Gameplay 3 Psionic Disintegrate 4 Hive Mother Disintegrate 5 Where to obtain its scroll 5.1 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn 5.2 Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal 6 References Beware: If the victim is level-drained below level 1, Disintegrated, petrified, or frozen shattered to death, there’s a good chance the above
Disintegrate, Drained, Disintegrated, Death
40. Synonyms for Disintegrate include break, shatter, fragment, fracture, crumble, split, bust, splinter, crumple and rive
41. Actually, Disintegrate is more death metal than anything; this release is best described as death metal that incorporates black metal and metalcore elements
Disintegrate, Death, Described
42. Name: Disintegrate School: Transmutation () : Level: Sor/Wiz 6: Spell Point Cost: 25 Components: Verbal Verbal: A verbal component is a spoken incantation
43. Most of the transuranium elements have isotopes that Disintegrate by fissioning in addition to emitting alpha particles.: Images Disintegrate, intermix or transform into new forms within a multi-layered environment.: To be effective, multivitamin tablets need to Disintegrate and dissolve completely.: The congelations were defrosted at room temperature to Disintegrate the cells.
Disintegrate, Dissolve, Defrosted
44. Disintegrate is a spell that's available as of level 6, with a castingtime of 1 Action for D&D 5e - Read up on all the spells on DND-Spells Dungeons and Dragons 5e - Spells, Tools, Spell cards, Spellbooks'
Disintegrate, Dnd, Dungeons, Dragons
45. It will Disintegrate up to 500 movable items (it will not Disintegrate any dead human body, but it will Disintegrate monster bodies)
46. Disintegrate is an oskill that casts a small-radius energy wave which deals a massive amount of physical and magic damage
Disintegrate, Deals, Damage
47. 1 Description 2 Skill Stats 3 Equipment 4 Gallery The Disintegrate skill can be found on following items: Below is a animated image of how the skill looks like in-game:
48. Disintegrate definition: If something Disintegrates , it becomes seriously weakened , and is divided or destroyed Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Disintegrate, Definition, Disintegrates, Divided, Destroyed
49. Looking for Disintegrate? Find out information about Disintegrate
50. See 4 authoritative translations of Disintegrate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
51. This spell automatically can Disintegrate a small or large nonmagical object or a creation of the magical force
52. Suppose the target is a huge or a larger object or it could be a creation of force and this spell will Disintegrate the 10-foot cube portion of it.
53. All inquiries should be directed to Disintegrate[email protected]
Directed, Disintegrated, Dk
54. These are the Disintegrate runes as chosen by level 70 Wizards who are currently playing the Diablo III: Reaper of Souls on PC or Mac in patch 2.3
55. It can also guide Wizards looking to pick the best Disintegrate runes in Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on consoles - the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
disintegrate (verb) · disintegrates (third person present) · disintegrated (past tense) · disintegrated (past participle) · disintegrating (present participle)