See also: Disinfected Disinfectant Disinfection Disaffected Disingenuous Disillusioned Disintegrate Disinformation Disillusionment Disinterested Disintegration Desiccated Disinhibition Disinclined Disinclination Disincentive Disinfecting Disintegrated Disintegrating Disinterestedness
1. Disinfected synonyms, Disinfected pronunciation, Disinfected translation, English dictionary definition of Disinfected
Disinfected, Dictionary, Definition
2. Disinfected In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
3. The Disinfected is an authorized distributor of the BioProtect - BioprotectUs System
4. The i-Disinfected Portable Sprayer Helps Keep Your Staff and Customers Safe ELIMINATE COVID19 AND OTHER DANGEROUS PATHOGENS The i-Disinfected Portable Sprayer super charges disinfectants and gives them the power to wrap around and destroy dangerous pathogens such as Coronaviruses, Bacteria and other Germs.
Disinfected, Dangerous, Disinfectants, Destroy
5. Disinfected: Decreased the number of microorganisms on or in an object
6. In the advanced treatment stage, water is Disinfected several times by specific amounts of chlorine to kill any remaining microbes. Treated waste water no threat to sea - Khi must learn from SA In an advanced treatment stage the water is Disinfected several times by specific amounts of chlorine to kill any remaining microbes.
7. Synonyms for Disinfected include cleaned, decontaminated, purified, sterilised, sterilized, cleansed, fumigated, sanitised, sanitized and deodorised
Disinfected, Decontaminated, Deodorised
8. Lower traffic areas can usually be Disinfected less often, such as once or twice per week
9. He Disinfected subways, helped disabled adults and worked as a PSW during a COVID-19 outbreak
Disinfected, Disabled, During
10. Definition of Disinfected in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disinfected, Definitions, Dictionary
11. What does Disinfected mean? Information and translations of Disinfected in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disinfected, Dictionary, Definitions
12. Download 322 Disinfected Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart for FREE or amazingly low rates! New users enjoy 60% OFF
13. Show your commitment towards safety and health by using room Disinfected signs and tags
14. Cleaned & Disinfected Signs
15. 5.) Properly store all sanitized and Disinfected implements to avoid contamination
16. Antonyms for Disinfected include dirty, insanitary, unhygienic, filthy, unhealthy, germy, harmful, polluted, unsanitary and unsterile
17. To be Disinfected ” o Container labeled “ Soiled linens ” o Container labeled “ Trash ” It is specified that there is
18. Let your guests know that your environment has been Disinfected everyday, great for your business at this particular period; It can be widely used in the window, door, wall of restaurant, supermarket, store, bar, cafe, cinema, office, and other public places Product Specifications
19. Disinfected means the item has been cleaned with a product that is designed to kill most microorganisms such as vegetative bacteria and some viruses and fungi
20. Disinfected is a death metal band from Bandung, Indonesia.
21. The European edition Disinfected EP has slightly less information on the rear artwork
22. All these areas can be Disinfected using foggers quickly, as they can cover a vast and open area and all surfaces.
23. Ye says they can be reused in professional settings, however, if properly Disinfected
24. For example, he says, N95 masks can be Disinfected by UVC germicidal irradiation or …
25. "Welcome Visitors: Day Care Facility Disinfected"- Adhesive Durable Vinyl Decal- 11x8" Sign by Graphical Warehouse- Safety and Security Signage, Visual Communication Tool: Amazon.com: Industrial & …
Day, Disinfected, Durable, Decal
26. The Disinfected Mail Study Circle (DMSC) Forum for collectors of Disinfected mail
27. Thank you for what you did for the Disinfected …
28. 2 to run a special computer program to get rid of a computer virus → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus disinfect • Keep kitchen countertops and other surfaces Disinfected
29. • Books will be freeze-dried, Disinfected and cleaned
30. • Live, Disinfected Daphnia and mosquito larvae are popular.
31. Disinfected Lyrics: Catacomb creep, buried last week / But I came back just to witness your defeat / Worms in my teeth, mud on my body / Used to ride shawty with my hand on the shotty / …
32. How to restore an object deleted or Disinfected by the application
33. Kaspersky Lab recommends that you avoid restoring deleted and Disinfected objects since they may pose a threat to your computer
34. To restore a deleted or Disinfected object, you can use the backup copy of it that was created by the application during scanning of the object.
Deleted, Disinfected, During
disinfects; disinfected; disinfecting. Learner's definition of DISINFECT. [+ object] 1. : to clean (something) especially by using a chemical substance that kills all germs and bacteria. Chemicals were added to disinfect the water. The wound needs to be disinfected.
[dis″in-fek´shun] the act of disinfecting, using specialized cleansing techniques that destroy or prevent growth of organisms capable of infection. terminal disinfection disinfection of a sick room and its contents at the termination of a disease.
Definition of disinfectant : an agent that frees from infection especially : a chemical that destroys vegetative forms of harmful microorganisms (such as bacteria and fungi) especially on inanimate objects but that may be less effective in destroying spores
Definition of disinfector : one that disinfects especially : an apparatus for applying disinfectants