See also: Disengagement Moral Disease Disenfranchised Disengage Disembark Disembowel Disentangle Disenchanted Disenfranchisement Disembodied Disengaged Diseased Disenchantment Disequilibrium Disemboweled Diseconomies
1. ‘Disengagement of the motor drive shall permit the use of a wrench on the output shaft flats.’ ‘Latching connectors on .050 in centerlines are easy to use and require no tools for engagement and Disengagement.’
2. When the retort has come to a bright cherry red heat, the Disengagement of gas is most active. A DICTIONARY OF ARTS, MANUFACTURES AND MINES ANDREW URE It effervesces briskly with borax at the blow-pipe, in consequence of the Disengagement of oxygen gas
3. Definition of Disengagement in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disengagement, Definitions, Dictionary
4. What does Disengagement mean? Information and translations of Disengagement in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disengagement, Dictionary, Definitions
5. / ˌdɪs.ɪŋˈɡeɪdʒ.mənt / the fact of stopping being involved in something: Young people's Disengagement from politics is part of a wider trend
6. A fter nine months of being on the verge of a war in eastern Ladakh, mutual Disengagement by Indian and Chinese forces from north and south bank of Pangong Tso was completed with clockwork military precision duly between 10-19 February and the whole process was recorded in video for posterity.
7. Explaining the Disengagement process, which he said has been put in writing, ratified by the headquarters, and put into action, Lt Gen
8. Disengagement is a process by which people gradually stop being involved in a conflict, activity, or organization. This policy of Disengagement from the European war had its critics
9. [ + from] Synonyms: disconnection, withdrawal, separation, detachment More Synonyms of Disengagement COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
Disconnection, Detachment, Disengagement, Dictionary
10. The Disengagement plan required the uprooting and resettlement of 25 Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip and northern West Bank
11. Public opinion polls showed that the majority of Israelis supported the Disengagement.
12. Synonyms for Disengagement in Free Thesaurus
13. 12 synonyms for Disengagement: disconnection, withdrawal, separation, detachment
Disengagement, Disconnection, Detachment
14. But what they never kept in mind was the febrile tension, the effervescent turmoil of the military enforced Disengagement of Israeli settlers in Gaza 2005
15. The talks come as the two neighbouring countries completed the Disengagement process on both the banks of the Pangong Lake in eastern Ladakh on Friday
16. New Delhi, Feb 19: The troop Disengagement of the Indian and Chinese armies on both sides of the Pangong Lake has been completed
17. ‘Disengagement of the motor drive shall permit the use of a wrench on the output shaft flats.’ ‘Latching connectors on .050 in centerlines are easy to use and require no tools for engagement and Disengagement.’
18. People’s Liberation Army (PLA) soldiers and tanks during military Disengagement along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) at the India-China border in Ladakh.
19. Disengagement - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
20. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Disengagement n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
21. That year saw the publication of Elaine Cumming and William Henry's book Growing Old, in which the term Disengagement was introduced
22. The successful Disengagement was followed up on Feb
23. Negotiations for Disengagement continued and a consensus for “synchronized and organized Disengagement” on the southern and northern shores of Pangong Lake was reached on January 24
24. The Disengagement of forces marks the ease in tensions between New Delhi and Beijing which have been soaring since the Galwan Valley clash in June last year where 20 Indian Army personnel were martyred
25. READ India Press For Faster Disengagement At LAC With China In 16-hour-long 10th Round Of Talks
26. Slight Disengagement between Indian and Chinese troops aimed at clearing the 'Finger 4' area on the northern bank of Pangong Lake started on Wednesday according to the consensus reached between the two sides during the ninth round of …
27. Disengagement is a colorless mutation which provides the player with invincibility if their health is reduced to or below 20% of their maximum health
28. That story is centered around the Gaza Disengagement wherein the Israeli army rightfully told the Jewish settlers in the Gaza Strip to get lost
29. Manoj Naravane said Disengagement at the lake was “a win win” situation for both sides, but cautioned there was a long way to go towards full Disengagement …
30. Overview of Disengagement in Sociology
31. Disengagement theory was created by social scientists Elaine Cumming and William Earle Henry, and presented in the book Growing Old, published in 1961.It is notable for being the first social science theory of aging, and in part, because it was controversially received, sparked further development of social science research, and theories about …
32. Complete Disengagement at the Pangong lake as agreed between India and China last week is expected to be over by end of this week
33. Last week, it was agreed that as part of Disengagement, Chinese forces will move east of Finger 8 of the north bank of the lake, while India will base its troops at the permanent base -- Dhan Singh Thapa post near Finger 8.
34. Disengagement at all friction points necessary to consider de-escalation of troops: India to China Noting the completion of Disengagement in the Pangong lake area, the Ministry of External Affairs emphasized that both sides should now quickly resolve the …
35. In the 21st WMCC India and China agreed to convene the 11th round of the Senior Commanders meeting at an early date so that two sides could work towards Disengagement from remaining friction areas
36. India and China also reviewed the situation along the Line of Actual Control in the eastern Ladakh after a month of Disengagement.
37. To understand the finer details of the Disengagement deal, The Times of India spoke to former Army Chief General VP Malik
Details, Disengagement, Deal
38. Once again this year, the California DMV has required a so-called Disengagement Report from all companies licensed to test and operate autonomous vehicles on all public roads in California
39. The Disengagement process at Pangong Tso lake between Indian and Chinese troops was completed on Friday as the tenth round of commander-level talks is set to take place on February 20
40. Pangong Disengagement over, other friction points to be discussed today; Pangong Disengagement over, other friction points to be discussed today The four-step Disengagement included first pulling back armour, artillery and other heavy equipment, followed by infantry.
41. The Disengagement started yesterday in the North and South Bank of the Pangong Lake and would "substantially restore" the situation to that before the …
42. After the Galwan clash, renewed efforts towards Disengagement were undertaken in early July by NSA Ajit Doval and Chinese foreign minister Wang …
43. It has been reported that India insisted on a faster Disengagement process
44. The Israeli Disengagement from Gaza (Hebrew: תוכנית ההתנתקות , Tokhnit HaHitnatkut) was the unilateral dismantling in 2005 of the 21 Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip and the evacuation of the settlers and Israeli army from inside the Gaza Strip.
45. The Disengagement was proposed in 2003 by Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, adopted by the government in June 2004, and approved by
46. Disengagement is only between Armies (India and China)
47. Disengagement Complete In Pangong Lake Area, India-China To Hold Further Talks On Saturday The military talks will be held to take forward the Disengagement process in …
48. 1 day ago · The assumption that the Disengagement implemented at Pangong, especially that the temporary moratorium on patrolling by both sides will result in a buffer zone entirely “in our area”, is
Disengagement definition, the act or process of disengaging or the state of being disengaged. See more.
Disengagement theory is a theory of aging, it has been given by Elaine Cumming and William Earle Henry in their book ‘Growing Old’ in 1961. This theory entails that all individuals tend to disengage or detach themselves from the larger society i.e.
1 1.1 The withdrawal of military forces or the renunciation of military or political influence in an area. ... 2 1.2 The process of separating or releasing something or of becoming separated or released. ... 3 1.3 archaic The breaking off of an engagement to be married. More example sentences ‘Henry would turn engagement into disengagement.’
Disengage definition, to release from attachment or connection; loosen; unfasten: to disengage a clutch. See more.