See also: Discreetly Discretely Or Discern Discrepancy Discord Discretion Discrete Discrimination Discourse Discipline Discharge Disclose Discreet Discerning Discernment Disciple Disconcerting Discussing Discernir Discrepancia Discriminación Confidentiality Herniated Disc Degenerative Define
1. Discreetly synonyms, Discreetly pronunciation, Discreetly translation, English dictionary definition of Discreetly
Discreetly, Dictionary, Definition
2. Adverb in a way that is careful about something of a personal or delicate nature; circumspectly: These protocols allow patients to have private conversations with caregivers in which their questions can be answered Discreetly.
3. Find 84 ways to say Discreetly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. / dɪˈskriːt.li / in a way that is careful not to cause embarrassment or attract too much attention, especially by keeping something secret: The removal of the waste is done Discreetly. She very Discreetly …
5. 29 synonyms and near synonyms of Discreetly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 antonyms and near antonyms
6. Find another word for Discreetly.
7. Synonyms for Discreetly include secretly, covertly, clandestinely, furtively, surreptitiously, stealthily, privately, quietly, privily and confidentially
8. We found 5 answers for “Discreetly”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Discreetly.Discreetly may be defined as “Discreetly Taking care to avoid upsetting or embarrassing people” and “With discretion; prudently and with wise self-restraint
Discreetly, Defined, Discretion
10. Rooms are Discreetly stylish, unfussily comfortable and those at the front overlook a garden.: They were also forbidden to communicate in writing, but sympathizers Discreetly ferried letters between the two.: Just make sure the tats can be Discreetly and completely covered.: I had Discreetly sloshed the muck in my Styrofoam cup onto the grass.: Roller blinds fit neatly and Discreetly within
11. What does Discreetly mean? Acting in a discreet manner; one that respects privacy or secrecy; quietly; diplomatically
Does, Discreetly, Discreet, Diplomatically
12. Discreetly 'Discreetly' is a 10 letter word starting with D and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Discreetly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Discreetly will help you to finish your crossword today
13. In a careful and prudent manner, especially in order to keep something confidential or to avoid embarrassment "he Discreetly inquired …
14. The words discretely and Discreetly are pronounced in the same way and share the same origin but they do not mean the same thing. Discretely means ‘separately and individually’, as in they are counted then discretely marked, while Discreetly means ‘in a careful and prudent manner’, as in he wanted the affair handled Discreetly
Discretely, Discreetly, Do
15. Definition of Discreetly in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Discreetly, Definitions, Dictionary
16. What does Discreetly mean? Information and translations of Discreetly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Discreetly, Dictionary, Definitions
17. Synonyms for Discreetly in Free Thesaurus
18. 1 antonym for Discreetly: inDiscreetly
19. What are synonyms for Discreetly?
20. To urinate outside Discreetly, find a quiet, isolated space, like behind a wall or bush
21. Bland banal music tinkled Discreetly from hidden loudspeakers: 2
22. She coughed Discreetly to announce her presence: 3
23. His desk was Discreetly placed behind a screen: 4
24. Everyone tried Discreetly to find out more about him: 5
25. I took the phone and she went Discreetly into the living room: 6
26. The police car was Discreetly parked in the furthest corner of the courtyard: 7.
27. See 2 authoritative translations of Discreetly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
28. Buying condoms can be awkward, but you can do it Discreetly by knowing exactly what brand and type of condom you want to buy before going to the store
29. Buy Weed Discreetly ships worldwide, and that we provides a delivery guarantee on every order
30. The product was Discreetly set out towards the back with the label half turned away
31. Please note Discreetly Pink will be closed on the following dates: Nov
32. Discreetly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in an inconspicuous way) discrètement adv adverbe: modifie un adjectif ou un verbe
Discreetly, Describes, Down, Discr
33. Est toujours invariable ! Ex : "Elle est très grande." "Je marche lentement." Sandra Discreetly passed a note during
34. Discreetly does not set up any infrastructure for you
35. To install the Discreetly cli with support for AWS and GCP:
36. Discreetly is an add-on dashboard service on top of Apache Airflow.It is a user friendly UI showing status of particular DAGs
Discreetly, Dashboard, Dags
37. 2 hours ago · Domestic Violence Intervention Services is launching a new texting tool to help abuse survivors Discreetly access services
38. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s plan to move part of its asset-management unit to Florida is gaining momentum, as the Wall Street bank Discreetly seeks volunteers for …
39. Provided to YouTube by RoutenoteDiscreetly · LittleCrossDiscreetly℗ LittleCrossReleased on: 2021-02-05Auto-generated by YouTube.
40. Discreetly will search for a configuration file at the location provided by the environment variable Discreetly_CONFIG_FILE, falling back to a file named Discreetly.json in the current directory
41. A letter Discreetly hidden in the pages of an old book [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples
42. Discreetly Discreetly Dress and behave Discreetly to avoid appearing conspicuous Investigations handled confidentially and Discreetly which the King Discreetly paid off albeit Discreetly - …
43. Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreDiscreetly · Mr
44. # Discreetly # adultsextoys # men # women # couples # gaysouthafrica # southafrica # healthylifestyle # menshealth # womenshealth
45. Discreetly Baked Tinctures are 100% plant-based, vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, and laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
46. Tropical Mango – Discreetly Baked CBD Oil 750mg
47. By late spring, everyone had agreed to rely on advertising, with the ads Discreetly presented
48. The irony is that behind the scenes, the government has Discreetly been reining in the project
49. Just hop on the Web via the iPad or Galaxy S III laying Discreetly in your lap.
50. Discreetly Mine horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
51. Discreetly Mine horse rating and status
52. See who is a fan of Discreetly Mine.
53. Why pay Mexico, Central and South America $100 billion per year to not so Discreetly invade? Subsidies for minivans: Hungarian government paying citizens to start families, but only the "right" kinds of families
When To Use "Discrete" vs "Discreet". Discrete is means "separate," while discreet means "unobtrusive.". Both words have the same etymology coming from the Latin discretus which means "to keep separate" or "to discern.". An easy trick to tell them apart is to remember is that the "e's" are separated by the "t" in "discrete.".
Definition of discreet. 1 : having or showing discernment or good judgment in conduct and especially in speech : prudent especially : capable of preserving prudent silence. 2 : unpretentious, modest the warmth and discreet elegance of a civilized home— Joseph Wechsberg. 3 : unobtrusive, unnoticeable followed at a discreet distance.
Discreetly in a sentence
Things that are separate or distinct from one another are discrete. This spelling is easy to remember because the two e's in the second syllable are discrete from each other. Discreet means cautious, reserved, or modest, especially in speech. For instance, a discreet person is one who knows when not to speak about sensitive subjects.