1. Disconsolately synonyms, Disconsolately pronunciation, Disconsolately translation, English dictionary definition of Disconsolately
Disconsolately, Dictionary, Definition
2. ‘A small boy sits Disconsolately on a park bench, finishing up what looks like a packed lunch; we feel instinctively worried, protective - where are his parents?’ ‘As the afternoon wears on, malaise sets in; I'm tired of music, tired of reading, tired of telly, and start flicking Disconsolately through the channels.’
3. Definition of Disconsolately in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disconsolately, Definitions, Dictionary
4. What does Disconsolately mean? Information and translations of Disconsolately in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disconsolately, Dictionary, Definitions
5. 59 synonyms and near synonyms of Disconsolately from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 antonyms and near antonyms
6. Find another word for Disconsolately
7. Disconsolately: as in dejectedly, despondently
Disconsolately, Dejectedly, Despondently
8. A PLAGUE OF ANGELS (2003) Three of the regular campers were muttering unhappily in one of the cubicles; a fourth wandered Disconsolately towards the back of the barn
9. Italian Translation of “Disconsolately” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
10. They departed Disconsolately, they encountered Mrs
11. Uncombed and untucked, Andy walked onstage with a trail of Vaseline smeared from nostril to lip to simulate mucus; it melted and dripped under the lights as he began to mumble Disconsolately
12. Synonyms for Disconsolately include bleakly, dejectedly, drearily, inconsolably, unconsolably, miserably, gloomily, sadly, forlornly and glumly
Disconsolately, Dejectedly, Drearily
13. Oh, dear, I wish I hadn't asked you to speak, Mama," said May, looking Disconsolately at the empty spaces on her table
14. Search Disconsolately and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
15. You can complete the definition of Disconsolately given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Definition, Disconsolately, Dictionary, Dictionaries
16. How to use Disconsolately in a sentence The first man my eyes lighted upon as I stepped inside was MacRae, humped Disconsolately on the edge of a bunk
17. SINCLAIR "I have shame," sighed Ethel, walking across the room Disconsolately, to put a book into a shelf.
18. See authoritative translations of Disconsolately in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
19. Duckfoot, who'd shed most of his puppyish ways, crawled Disconsolately into his sleeping box
20. Percival had an early lunch, and, leaving Judson sitting Disconsolately among the hand-bags, started for Otsu
21. The hostler's unjointed legs, unstable because of recurrent debauchery, carried him Disconsolately to …
22. Disconsolately: 1 adv in grief-stricken loneliness; without comforting circumstances or prospects Synonyms: desolately
23. Disconsolately (comparative more Disconsolately, superlative most Disconsolately) In a cheerless, dreary manner; in a manner which suggests that one is beyond consolation.
24. Search Disconsolately and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
Disconsolately, Definition, Dictionary
25. You can complete the definition of Disconsolately given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Definition, Disconsolately, Dictionary, Dictionaries
26. As he was wandering Disconsolately about the meadows round the palace, wondering how he could escape being put to death, a little bee flew past, and settling on his shoulder whispered in his ear,
27. No-one speaks, but the characters eye each other Disconsolately, fidget and daydream
28. In a very unhappy and disappointed way synonym dejectedly He wandered Disconsolately around the town in the pouring rain
Disappointed, Dejectedly, Disconsolately
29. Disconsolately 'Disconsolately' is a 14 letter word starting with D and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Disconsolately We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Disconsolately will help you to finish your crossword today.
30. Translation for 'Disconsolately' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
31. Mained sitting Disconsolately in a group on th«» lawn
32. Disconsolately adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a cheerless, gloomy way) desconsoladamente adv adverbio : Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente ", "sucede ahora ", " muy extraño").
Disconsolately, Describes, Down, Desconsoladamente, Describe
33. Find & Download Free Graphic Resources for Disconsolately
34. Disconsolately pronunciation with meanings, synonyms, antonyms, translations, sentences and more Which is the right way to pronounce the extrapolate? ex-trap-o-late
35. Disconsolately Meaning in English to Urdu is افسردگی سے, as written in Urdu and Afsurdagi Say, as written in Roman Urdu.
36. Another way to say Disconsolately? Synonyms for Disconsolately (other words and phrases for Disconsolately).
37. Disconsolately - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Disconsolately and much more
38. The word Disconsolately uses 14 letters: a, c, d, e, i, l, l, n, o, o, s, s, t, y
39. Disconsolately is playable in: Words With Friends 23
40. What does Disconsolately mean? In a cheerless, dreary manner; in a manner which suggests that one is beyond consolation
Does, Disconsolately, Dreary
41. She went Disconsolately down the short street, between the two-story buildings and the rows of hitched lumber-wagons
42. Dick waited about for a little, but she made no sign, and finally he turned rather Disconsolately away
43. Then they would shake their heads Disconsolately and go below, to brood and muse and be an extremely unhappy and forlorn lot
44. Sitting Disconsolately on the sideline in a black sweatsuit was Dino Radja
45. Hoenle said Disconsolately, " that your father did you a disservice
Disconsolately, Did, Disservice
46. They do better without me than they do with me, I thought Disconsolately
47. Three-ton elephants tromp Disconsolately along four-lane roads, sowing confusion.
48. Disconsolately - traduction anglais-français
49. Forums pour discuter de Disconsolately, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
Discuter, De, Disconsolately, Des
50. One day, while Paterson is sorrowing over the loss of his notebook (Marvin the dog ripped it up one night), he sits Disconsolately on a bench in front of the waterfall
Day, Dog, Disconsolately
51. Find below definitions and meanings of Disconsolately
52. Disconsolately: In a disconsolate manner; without comfort
53. The other stood on the edge of the nest, looking down fearfully into the abyss, whither, no doubt, his bolder nest mate had flown, and calling Disconsolately from time to time.
Down, Doubt, Disconsolately
54. Cartoon shows a ragged and battered working man, with wild hair, a bandaged head, and an arm in a sling, sitting Disconsolately in a jail cell
55. Disconsolately meaning in Urdu is Mayusana
56. Pronunciation of Disconsolately in roman Urdu is "Mayusana" and Translation of Disconsolately in Urdu writing script is مایوسانہ.Disconsolately is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Disconsolately meaning, Disconsolately word synonyms, and its similar
Disconsolately, Described, Details
I sat disconsolately on my bed looking at old photographs. She sat weeping disconsolately on the river bank. We walked disconsolately through the streets. Everyone stood around disconsolately, not knowing what to do. Want to learn more? Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.
The series of disconsolate women thus recedes symmetrically into a distant past; we know, progressively less about them, and their laments grow ever fainter and more fragmentary. But although he has thrown off the old love he has not taken on the new, and he is looking very miserable and disconsolate.
: too sad to be cheered up They still felt disconsolate, and Maddie wondered if she were going to be unhappy … forever. — Eleanor Estes, The Hundred Dresses
In a cheerless, dreary manner; in a manner which suggests that one is beyond consolation. How to pronounce disconsolately? How to say disconsolately in sign language?