1. The troops had become Disaffected. Both political parties are looking for ways to regain the trust of Disaffected voters
2. Recent Examples on the Web Oprah Winfrey’s highly anticipated interview with Disaffected …
3. In "The Disaffected: Britain's Occupation of Philadelphia During the American Revolution", Aaron Sullivan explores the British occupation of Philadelphia, chronicling the experiences of a group of people who were pursued, pressured, and at times persecuted, not because they chose the wrong side of the Revolution but because they tried not to choose a side at all.
4. Feeling unhappy about and separate from an organization or idea that you once supported: Charges of incompetence were made by Disaffected members of the club
5. (Definition of Disaffected from the …
6. The adjective Disaffected describes someone who is dissatisfied or rebellious
Disaffected, Describes, Dissatisfied
7. Usually if you're Disaffected, you're upset with people in authority
8. You and your fellow Disaffected workers might become so upset about the lack of raises that you decided to boycott work.
9. 34 synonyms and near synonyms of Disaffected from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 antonyms and near antonyms
10. Find another word for Disaffected
11. To be an Irish Volunteer was to be “Disaffected,” and to be “Disaffected” was to be liable to summary measures of repression
12. THE EVOLUTION OF SINN FEIN ROBERT MITCHELL HENRY His most valuable possessions outside Spain, the provinces of the Netherlands, were Disaffected to a foreign rule
13. Definition of Disaffected in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Disaffected, Definitions, Dictionary
14. What does Disaffected mean? Information and translations of Disaffected in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Disaffected, Dictionary, Definitions
15. “Disaffected Democrats” and the “devout & diverse” are both majority-minority groups
Disaffected, Democrats, Devout, Diverse
16. The former are Disaffected with the nation, not their party ― they’re “financially stressed,” disenchanted with both the government and the economic system, and have little faith in …
17. Disaffected people no longer fully support something such as an organization or political ideal which they previously supported
18. Environmental issues provided a rallying point for people Disaffected with the government
19. Synonyms: alienated, resentful, discontented, hostile More Synonyms of Disaffected
20. Overall, The Disaffected fills two gaps in the historiography of the American Revolution
21. "The Disaffected is an important contribution to scholarship on the American Revolution
22. Explore releases from Disaffected at Discogs
23. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Disaffected at the Discogs Marketplace.
24. And therefore no longer supporting it Some Disaffected members left to form a new party.
25. See authoritative translations of Disaffected in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
26. In addition, radical students espousing forms of Marxism, some combined with religious political rhetoric, joined the Disaffected.: They wandered past the sandwich shop, a raggle-taggle band of urban warriors, uniformed and Disaffected, disillusioned, disowned.: Also interesting is the way that the commanders of the camp try to discipline these Disaffected soldiers.
Disaffected, Disillusioned, Disowned, Discipline
27. Disaffected - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Disaffected, Dictionary, Discussion
28. Another word for Disaffected: alienated, resentful, discontented, hostile, estranged Collins English Thesaurus
29. The 10 students chosen may include some of the Disaffected students who have tried hard
30. Disaffected patriots decided to separate themselves from England and turn the colonies into a united country
31. 🔊 Because they were resentful and no longer supported their political party, the Disaffected members decided to go independent
32. Synonyms for Disaffected in Free Thesaurus
33. 16 synonyms for Disaffected: alienated, resentful, discontented, hostile, estranged
34. • Within a year or two, the persona of the Disaffected hipster would prove too cynical, too alienated to last
35. • Before the election, they often gave the impression that they saw it only as a sop for Disaffected left-wing intellectuals
36. • But he was equally anxious to convince Disaffected voters that …
37. 1 a Disaffected member of a group or organization no longer feels any loyalty towards it Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Disaffected from …
38. Disaffected (comparative more Disaffected, superlative most Disaffected) Alienated or estranged, often with hostile effect; rebellious, resentful; disloyal
39. Synonyms for Disaffected include alienated, discontented, antagonistic, disloyal, dissatisfied, estranged, hostile, rebellious, mutinous and seditious
Disaffected, Discontented, Disloyal, Dissatisfied
40. "Disaffected Democracies provides a thoughtful and wise analysis of the present state of democracy in the Trilateral countries
Disaffected, Democracies, Democracy
41. What does Disaffected mean? Resentful and rebellious, especially against authority
42. "The Disaffected is an important contribution to scholarship on the American Revolution
43. Disaffected is the eighth album by Piano Magic
44. Track listing "You Can Hear the Room" – 6:22 "Love & Music" – 4:50 "Night of the Hunter" – 3:16 "Disaffected" – 7:18 "Theory of Ghosts" – 4:01 "Your Ghost" – 5:35 "I Must Leave London" – 3:07 "Deleted Scenes" – 3:59 "The Nostalgist" – 3:58
45. Disaffected, Cintra, Lisboa, Portugal
46. The Official Disaffected Facebook Page!
47. Capitol shatters a myth that support for Donald Trump was largely white, Disaffected working class Americans
48. Disaffected The Cultural Politics of Unfeeling in Nineteenth-Century America
49. Disaffected - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
50. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Disaffected adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (alienated, malcontent) desafecto/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Disaffected, Describes, Desafecto, Describe, Demostrativo
51. Joe Biden is making a clear attempt to appeal to Disaffected Republicans and independent voters in the final weeks of the election, promising he'd …
52. Disaffected, Cintra, Lisboa, Portugal
53. The Official Disaffected Facebook Page!
54. Lets look at the "Disaffected Democrats" of the survey Who they are: Over half (56%) of Disaffected Democrats are non-white
55. Disaffected: Resentful and rebellious, especially against authority
56. And I think that -- the experience I've had certainly -- is that there are people that are involved in this movement [who] came out of -- not what I call a Disaffected population but a group of people who heretofore worked every day, paid their taxes, sent their kids to school, went to church and did it all over again the
Disaffected, Day, Did
57. Find 16 ways to say Disaffected, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
58. Disaffected examines the effects of antisedition law on the overlapping public spheres of India and Britain under empire
59. These Disaffected, usually disturbed loners have always been with us and always will be
60. Dis·af·fect·ed , dis·af·fect·ing , dis·af·fects To cause to lose affection or loyalty: The king's actions Disaffected the colonists