1. Director definition is - one who directs: such as
Director, Definition, Directs
2. How to use Director in a sentence.
3. Director definition, a person or thing that directs
Director, Definition, Directs
4. Director synonyms, Director pronunciation, Director translation, English dictionary definition of Director
Director, Dictionary, Definition
5. 10 synonyms of Director from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Director: a person who manages or directs something.
7. 104,484 Director jobs available on Indeed.com
8. Apply to Director, Director of Operations, Director of Procurement and more!
9. Director My Fair Lady George Cukor was an American film Director of Hungarian-Jewish descent, better known for directing comedies and literary adaptations
Director, Descent, Directing
10. He once won the Academy Award for Best Director, and was nominated other four times for the same Award
11. Director, writer, producer and composer Tom Tykwer was born in 1965 in Wuppertal, Germany
12. See 18 authoritative translations of Director in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
13. Find 29 ways to say Director, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Adobe® Director® 12 and Adobe Shockwave® Player software help you create and publish compelling interactive games and eLearning courses for the web, iOS devices, Mac and Windows® desktops, DVDs, and CDs
Director, Devices, Desktops, Dvds
15. Director translate: 经理, 经理，管理者，主任，董事, （学校）校长, 电影制作者, （电影或戏剧的）导演
16. What does Director mean? One that supervises, controls, or manages
17. A Director of a company should have the highest qualification possible
18. There are Directors who only possess a first degree or Bachelors Degree, but with that they must be highly capable, have a superior record of accomplishment and comprehensive business or technical knowledge and
Div, Data, Director
20. A film Director controls a film's artistic and dramatic aspects, and visualizes the script while guiding the technical crew and actors in the fulfillment of that vision
21. Traductions supplémentaires: Anglais: Français: Director n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
22. Ex : garçon - nm > On dira "le garçon" ou "un garçon".Our choir Director asked us to go to an extra rehearsal on Saturday.
23. Director salaries - 280 salaries reported: $163,499 / yrMicrosoft Director salaries - 272 salaries reported: $188,124 / yrBlackRock Director salaries - 261 salaries reported: $177,773 / yrAmerican Express Director salaries - 260 salaries reported: $150,000 / yrCognizant Technology Solutions Director salaries - 227 salaries reported
24. A film Director college may offer Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree programs that can prepare students for the career.
25. Director Haines has deep national security experience
26. From 2013-2015, Haines was the Deputy Director of the Central Intelligence
27. TYCKA Acrylic Film Clapboard Dry Erase Director 10"x12" Movie Film Clapper Coating Board Slate with Color Sticks
28. 13" Directors Megaphone Hollywood Movie Set Party Prop.
Div, Data, Director
30. Walensky, MD, MPH, is the 19 th Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the ninth Administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry
31. The Director is appointed by the Governor and serves as a member of the Governor’s Cabinet
32. The powers and duties of the Director are defined in the State Police Act, 20 ILCS 2610/
Duties, Director, Defined
33. The First Deputy Director and the Senior Policy Advisor report directly to the Director
Deputy, Director, Directly
34. The First Deputy Director is the highest ranking sworn ISP officer
35. PROGRAM Director/QIDP – IMMEDIATE OPENING LRN Associates Management Services Inc
36. …(LRN) is seeking a full-time Program Director for its Prairie View facility in Slayton, Minnesota… the position: Reporting to the Administrator for LRN and associated businesses, the Program Director is the pivotal leadership position for ensuring quality person-centered service delivery; organizational…
37. A Director is a person who is in charge of something important
38. The advertising Director for a large company is the head of the department that places ads in newspapers and on TV.
39. An executive Director holds the statutory office of Director but is also an employee of the company, normally in charge of a particular business area (eg the Finance or Sales Director)
40. The executive Directors together run the company from day to day.
41. Becoming a film Director is a dream job for many people
42. If you're ready and willing to put in the time, have creative vision and an impressive ability to make something out of nothing, then becoming a film Director might be the perfect
43. Rob Jeffreys serves as Acting Director of the Illinois Department of Corrections
44. Art Director Salaries [About this section] [More salary/earnings info] 
45. The median annual wage for art Directors is $94,220
46. Director Jobs A clinical Director oversees clinical operations for a health care organization, such as a dental, medical, or mental health facility
47. A typical day in the life of a clinical Director might include: • Developing programs, coordinating patient care services, and maintaining records
Day, Director, Developing
48. Every month, the staff of The Director magazine uncovers, analyzes and reports the stories that shape your world to help you keep your finger on the pulse of the funeral service profession
49. A Director earns an average salary of $82,692 per year, but variations in salary can depend on the project type and experience level.Your location may also …
50. In the simplest terms, a Director is the person on a film set who makes the big decisions
51. A Director needs to understand all the different aspects of how a film is made, so working in a generalist assistant position is a great way to immerse yourself in the industry and pick up different ideas and skills
52. As you gain more experience and establish yourself as a Director, experimentation is the key to development.
53. He is executive Director of the American Football Coaches Association
54. ‘It's been a great success,’ said managing Director Chris Tomlinson
55. Three executive Directors were appointed to relieve the CEO of some day-to-day responsibilities
56. She is a Director at the Centre/ Center for Consumer Research.
57. 02/11/21 - Addendum to Director’s Third Amended Order that Reopens Restaurants, Bars, Banquet and Catering Facilities and Services to Dine-in Service, with Exceptions
58. 01/29/21 - Director’s Amended Order on Adult Day Support Services and Vocational Habilitation Services
59. Director combines broad media support for media types, ease of use, high-performance, and an infinitely extendible development environment to deliver rich content and applications for CDs, DVDs
Director, Development, Deliver, Dvds
60. An executive Director is the senior operating officer or manager of an organization or corporation, usually at a nonprofit
DIRECTOR [diˈrektər, dīˈrektər]
director (noun) · directors (plural noun)