1. Directive definition is - serving or intended to guide, govern, or influence
2. How to use Directive in a sentence.
3. 25 synonyms of Directive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 60 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Directive
5. Directive: a statement of what to do that must be obeyed by those concerned.
6. Directive synonyms, Directive pronunciation, Directive translation, English dictionary definition of Directive
Directive, Dictionary, Definition
7. Directive definition, serving to direct; directing: a Directive board
Directive, Definition, Direct, Directing
8. Find 20 ways to say Directive, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. CBP publishes several Directives and Handbooks, which provide guidance to the public on a variety of trade-related matters.Additionally, CBP has a number of Informed Compliance Publications (ICPs) in the "What Every Member of the Trade Community Should Know About: " series
10. Advance Directive is the general term that refers to the various documents that could include a living will, instruction Directive, health care proxy or health care power of attorney
11. A living will (or instruction Directive) alerts medical professionals and your family to the treatments you want to receive or refuse.
12. Declaration of Emergency Directive 010 – Stay at Home Order; Declaration of Emergency Directive 009 – Legal Actions and Business License Expiration (Updated 4/2/2020) Declaration of Emergency Directive 008 (Updated 3/29/2020) Eviction Relief for Nevadans (Updated 4/07/2020) Governor Sisolak Guidance: Directive 008 – Evictions (Updated 3
13. Directive without the expressed authorization of the Deputy Commissioner for Correctional Facilities
14. Articles received in a package that are not for the inmate’s personal use, or which cause the inmate recipient to exceed in-cell limits as determined by this Directive and Directive #4913, “Inmate Property” will not be allowed.
15. Directive provides a true team-based approach, meaning they cover multiple marketing disciplines and gets “economies of scale” benefits associated with leading campaigns for over 70 SaaS companies.
16. A health care Directive is a written document that informs other of your wishes about your health care
17. You must be at least 18 years old to make a health care Directive.
18. What does Directive mean? A Directive is defined as an order or an official instruction
Does, Directive, Defined
19. A Directive (DIR) is intended to provide guidance to OFCCP staff and/or federal contractors on enforcement and compliance policy or procedures
20. DECLARATION OF EMERGENCY Directive 036
21. This page contains a web-friendly version of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s Emergency Directive 21-01, “Mitigate SolarWinds Orion Code Compromise”
22. With Special Directive 20-08 concerning enhancements and allegations, and in the interest of justice, the People hereby 1
23. This Directive shall become effective 12:01 a.m
24. On October 3, 2020, and remain in effect until terminated by a subsequent Directive promulgated pursuant to the March 12, 2020 Declaration of Emergency to facilitate the State's response to the COVID-19 pandemic or upon dissolution or lifting of the Declaration of Emergency.
Directive, Declaration, Dissolution
25. This Directive establishes policy and procedures for U.S
26. This Directive is intended to complement the requirements ofthe 2011 Performance Based National Detention Standards (PBNDS 2011), the 2008 Performance-Based
27. This Directive is intended to build upon these successes and push forward the next phase of New Jersey’s Juvenile Justice Reform efforts
28. This Directive outlines five mechanisms available to police officers and prosecutors to divert youth from the juvenile justice system and limit the likelihood of unnecessary detention: •
Directive, Divert, Detention
29. Directives Number Directives Title Issue Date Expiration Date; 1334: In Vitro Fertilization Counseling and Services Available to Certain Eligible Veterans and their Spouses, 10W - Women's Health : 03/12/2021
30. Content_copy ng generate Directive highlight
31. The CLI creates src/app/highlight.Directive.ts, a corresponding test file src/app/highlight.Directive.spec.ts, and declares the Directive class in the AppModule.
32. The CLI generates the default src/app/highlight.Directive.ts as follows:
33. An advance Directive is a legal document that explains how you want medical decisions about you to be made if you cannot make the decisions yourself
Directive, Document, Decisions
34. An advance Directive lets your health care team and loved ones know what kind of health care you want, or who …
35. A Directive is a legal act of the European Union which requires member states to achieve a particular result without dictating the means of achieving that result
36. Directives first have to be enacted into National law by member states before its laws are ruling on Individuals residing in their countries
37. Directives normally leave member states with a certain amount of leeway as to the exact
38. These Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) supplement the information contained in both the Large Business & International (LB&I) Directive "Guidance for Allowance of the Credit for Increasing Research Activities Under IRC Section 41 for Taxpayers That Expense Research and Development Costs on Their Financial Statements Pursuant to ASC 730" signed on September 11, 2017 and the revised Directive
39. This Directive provides inspection program personnel (IPP) with the latest up-dates to the list of substances that may be used in the production of meat, poultry, and egg products
40. As a reminder, this Directive no longer provides the complete listing of approved substances and On-Line Reprocessing (OLR) and Off-Line Reprocessing (OFLR
41. Directive’s year-over-year growth rate has increased by 300 percent and now boasts a team of more than 50 people over nine nationalities from its headquarters and home of operations in Orange County
42. Additionally, he is committed to bridging the gender gap that plagues the marketing technology; currently, 25 percent of Directive’s
43. When present, this Directive/component is ignored by the AOT compiler
44. ADVANCE HEALTH CARE Directive FORM
45. This page contains a web-friendly version of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s Emergency Directive 21-02, “Mitigate Microsoft Exchange On-Premises Product Vulnerabilities”
46. Directive is a violation of the Stay-Safer-At-Home Order, constitutes an imminent threat and menace to public health, constitutes a public nuisance, and is a misdemeanor punishable by fine, imprisonment, or both
47. But President Joe Biden's Directive …
48. Directive - a pronouncement encouraging or banning some activity; "the boss loves to send us Directives" dictum , pronouncement , say-so - an authoritative declaration Presidential Directive - a Directive issued by the President of the United States; usually addressed to all heads of departments and agencies
Directive, Directives, Dictum, Declaration, Departments
49. This Directive is mandatory, and failure to follow it is a violation of the Health Officer’s Order issued on October 5, 2020 (“Order”)
50. ADVANCE HEALTH CARE Directive FORM
51. The form provided in Section 4701 may, but need not, be used to create an advance health care Directive
52. The other sections of this division govern the effect of the form or any other writing used to create an advance health care Directive
53. Health Care Directive This form lets you have a say about how you want to be treated if you get very sick
54. Directive of the Governor 20-08 June 17, 2020 Page 2
55. This Directive codifies existing ICE policy and procedures and complements ICE's national detention standards and ICE Health Service Corps (IHSC) policies
56. Directive (DIR) 2013-02 Number: 306 Date: January 29, 2013 ADM Notice SUBJECT: Complying with Nondiscrimination Provisions: Criminal Record Restrictions and Discrimination Based on Race and National Origin.
Directive, Dir, Date, Discrimination
57. Accordingly, it is appropriate and necessary by means of this Directive to provide guidance to police departments on how best to balance competing interests and values to make the best possible use of this new law enforcement technology
58. DEFINITIONS For purposes of this Directive: a.
59. Directive 4 (AS AMENDED ON OCTOBER 31, 2017)1 UNDER EXECUTIVE ORDER 13662 Pursuant to sections 1(a)(i), 1(b), and 8 of Executive Order 13662 of March 20, 2014 “Blocking Property of Additional Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine” (the Order) and 31 C.F.R.
60. Directive must be referenced for more requirement-specific guidance
directive (noun) · directives (plural noun)