1. Dire definition is - exciting horror
2. Dire synonyms, Dire pronunciation, Dire translation, English dictionary definition of Dire
Dire, Dictionary, Definition
3. Warning of or having dreadful or terrible consequences; calamitous: a Dire economic forecast; Dire threats
4. Dire definition, causing or involving great fear or suffering; dreadful; terrible: a Dire calamity
Dire, Definition, Dreadful
5. Find 81 ways to say Dire, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Dire As an Irregular "-re" Verb
7. There are regular -er verbs and irregular -er verbs; Dire is an irregular -re verb.The irregular group can be organized into five patterns around the verbs prendre, battre, mettre, rompre and those ending in -craindre.
8. Dire is conjugated the same way that verbs that end in : -ire Dire is conjugated with auxiliary avoir
9. French verb Dire can be conjugated in the reflexive form: Se Dire Dire verb is a Direct transitive verb, so passive voice can be used.
10. DireCTV delivers the best of Live TV, Movies & Sports
11. #1 in the Nation in Customer Satisfaction for TV service awarded to AT&T/DireCTV by J.D
12. Dire Score: Patient Selection for Chronic Opioid Analgesia For each factor, rate the patient’s score from 1-3 based on the explanations in the right-hand column SCORE FACTOR EXPLANATION DIAGNOSIS 1 = Benign chronic condition with minimal objective findings or no definite medical diagnosis.
Dire, Diagnosis, Definite
13. 92 synonyms of Dire from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 147 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Dire: being or showing a sign of evil or calamity to come
15. Synonyms: baleful, Direful, doomy… Antonyms: unthreatening, noncritical, nonurgent… Find …
16. Dire acknowledges that institutional, structural, and systemic racism has been engrained in the history of America and throughout its public education system
17. Dire is one of the most common and useful French verbs and has irregular conjugations.Dire literally means "to say" or "to tell," and is also found in many idiomatic expressions.
18. Dire can mean either "to say" or "to tell." For English speakers learning French, this is easy: you can use Dire for either
19. Dire (to say, to tell) – Verb Tables French Verb Conjugations Dire is one of the most important French verbs – here’s how to conjugate it into every tense and mood.
20. Dire (David Wolf Mystery Thriller Series Book 8) - Kindle edition by Carson, Jeff
21. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Dire (David Wolf Mystery Thriller Series Book 8).
22. Dire skin gameplay & overview
23. Dire is a legendary outfit for male avatars in Fortnite.It is terrifying, imposing, intimidating and attractive skin
24. Dire omens· Requiring action to prevent bad consequences: urgent, pressing
25. Dire need 2014 June 14, “It's a gas”, in The Economist, volume 411, number 8891: One of the hidden glories of Victorian engineering is proper drains
26. Retrieved from "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Dire&oldid=1853567"
27. Dire (adj.) "causing or attended by great fear, dreadful, awful," 1560s, from Latin dirus "fearful, awful, boding ill," a religious term, which is of unknown origin
Dire, Dreadful, Dirus
28. You fell for it, fool! Thunder Cross Split Attack!Dire to Dio Brando Dire (ダイアー, Daiā) is a minor ally featured in Phantom Blood
Dire, Dio, Dai
29. Dire is a Hamon disciple under the Hamon Master Tonpetty, and is a very close friend of Will Anthonio Zeppeli
30. Malnutrition is a Dire problem affecting a great part of the world's population
31. The survivors of the earthquake are going through a Dire spell
32. Dire Straits Greatest Hits Full Playlist 2021 The Best Songs Of Dire StraitsDire Straits Greatest Hits Full Playlist 2021 The Best Songs Of Dire StraitsD
33. 4 hours ago · Agenzia Dire - Iscritta al Tribunale di Roma – sezione stampa – al n.341/88 del 08/06/1988 Editore: Com.e – Comunicazione&Editoria srl Corso d’Italia, 38a 00198 Roma – …
Dire, Di, Del
34. Dire Straits performing at Live Aid in front of 72,000 people in Wembley Stadium, London on the 13th July, 1985
35. The Dire is a faction in Dota 2
36. The top right half of the game map belongs to the Dire, while the bottom left belongs to the Radiant
37. 1 Gameplay 1.1 Affiliated heroes 2 Lore 3 Trivia 4 See also 5 Gallery 6 References There are many differences between the Dire side of the game map and the Radiant side: Roshan's pit in the river is closer to the
38. Dire definition: Dire is used to emphasize how serious or terrible a situation or event is
39. Lawmakers from both sides of the aisle are warning that the growing numbers of migrant children and their families who are filling holding facilities on the nation's border with Mexico are facing a Dire situation, while record numbers of people are being apprehended while trying to enter the country.
40. ‘Here's to Dire warnings, unsubstantiated threats and looking over our shoulders.’ ‘The State Department has issued Dire warnings with threats of tens of thousands of dollars in fines.’ ‘There were Dire warnings of an ecological disaster and world oil prices through the roof as the Iraqis set fire to the oil fields.’
Dire, Department, Dollars, Disaster
41. Incidentally, the Dire wolf in that post is a mini from Pathfinder Battles "Deep Cuts" line from WizKids, a company that also does official D&D minis
Dire, Deep, Does
42. Warning of or having dreadful or terrible consequences; calamitous: a Dire economic forecast; Dire threats
43. Urgent; desperate: in Dire need; Dire poverty
44. [Latin dīrus, fearsome, terrible; akin to Greek deinos.] Dire′ly adv
45. "Sultans of Swing" is a song by British rock band Dire Straits, written by frontman Mark Knopfler.The demo of the song was recorded at Pathway Studios, North London, in July 1977 and quickly acquired a following after it was put in rotation on BBC Radio London.Its popularity soon reached record executives, and Dire Straits were offered a contract with Phonogram Records.
46. I fail to understand the reasoning behind the title "The Very Best of Dire Straits"
47. Apparently he (or the record company) believes he was the only member of Dire Straits.
48. Dire Straits were a British rock band formed in London in 1977 by Mark Knopfler (lead vocals and lead guitar), David Knopfler (rhythm guitar and backing vocals), John Illsley (bass guitar and backing vocals), and Pick Withers (drums and percussion)
Dire, David, Drums
49. Dire Straits are one of the world's best-selling music artists, with album sales
50. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms at Discogs
Discover, Dire, Discogs
51. Complete your Dire Straits collection.
52. Dire The Washington-based IMF, headed by Christine Lagarde, were left shame-faced after Dire economic warnings before last June's Brexit vote proved wrong
53. “Sultans of Swing” by Mark Knopfler appears on the self-titled Dire Straits album – 1978
54. Top 10 Dire Predictions For 2021
55. Dire Straits was released by Vertigo Records in England and Warner Bros
56. REMASTERED IN HD!Listen to more music from Dire Straits here: https://Direstraits.lnk.to/bestofplaylist Order ‘Dire Straits: The Studio Albums 1978 – 1991’,
57. High quality Dire Straits gifts and merchandise
58. It focuses on the Falklands War, which was going on when Dire Straits lead singer Mark Knopfler wrote the song in 1982
59. Be in Dire straits To be in a very bleak or grim situation
60. All of those recent layoffs indicate that the company is in Dire straits
61. I was in Dire straits there for a while, but I'm feeling much better after my hospital stay
62. See also: Dire, strait Dire straits An especially bleak, grim, or difficult situation
63. 1 day ago · Agenzia Dire - Iscritta al Tribunale di Roma – sezione stampa – al n.341/88 del 08/06/1988 Editore: Com.e – Comunicazione&Editoria srl Corso d’Italia, 38a 00198 Roma – C.F
Day, Dire, Di, Del
dire (adjective) · direr (comparative adjective) · direst (superlative adjective)