1. Medical definition of Dineric: of or relating to the interface between two mutually immiscible liquids (as oil and water) contained in the same vessel.
2. Dineric definition, of or relating to the face of separation of two immiscible liquid phases
3. Above are the results of unscrambling Dineric
4. We found a total of 56 words by unscrambling the letters in Dineric.
5. Dineric; discern; inducer; rescind; Typing Word Game - Click "Play Now" to Start! What we need is a good opening sentence
6. Translation & pronunciation of "Dineric" in (English <> Arabic) Torjoman Dictionary , , , , , , , , , This is a beta version
7. Dineric definition: of or concerned with the interface between immiscible liquids Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
8. This video shows you the pronunciation of the word: Dineric Curious what you can find with this
9. What does Dineric mean? Constituting, or having to do with, the surface of contact of two immiscible liquids in a container
Does, Dineric, Do
10. Words created with Dineric, words starting with Dineric, words start Dineric
11. Dineric - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Dineric, Dictionary, Discussion
12. معنی Dineric - معانی، کاربردها، تحلیل، بررسی تخصصی، جمله های نمونه، مترادف ها و متضادها و در دیکشنری آبادیس - برای مشاهده کلیک کنید
13. Dineric Definition: of or concerned with the interface between immiscible liquids Bedeutung, Aussprache, Übersetzungen und Beispiele
14. Check out Dineric by Morie Rowlstone on Amazon Music
15. Dineric - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Dineric and much more
16. The word Dineric uses 7 letters: c, d, e, i, i, n, r
17. Dineric is playable in: Words With Friends 12
(no longer in technical use) of, relating to, or characteristic of a Caucasoid subracial type with a long face and round, often flattened head, found chiefly in eastern Europe, especially in former Yugoslavia and Albania. Look both ways before you take this quiz on contronyms, or words that can have opposite meanings.
In his view Dinarics were a specific type that arose from ancient mixes of the Mediterranean race and Alpine race . According to the Dinaric model, Dinarics were to be found mainly in the mountainous areas of Southeast Europe: Albania, Kosovo, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Austria,...
The concept of a Dinaric race originated with Joseph Deniker in the late 19th century, but became most closely associated with the writings of Carleton S. Coon and Nazi eugenicist Hans F. K. Günther.
The iris is most often brown, with a significant percentage of light pigmentation in the Dinaric population. The nose is large, narrow and convex. The face is long and orthognathic, with a prominent chin, and also wide.