1. Dimly lets you decrease the brightness of your screen beyond Android's default lowest setting
Dimly, Decrease, Default
2. Find 6 ways to say Dimly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. With Dimly you can easily decrease the brightness of your screen beyond the default lowest setting and block light harmful to your eyes
Dimly, Decrease, Default
4. About Dimly For PC Download Free Dimly - Screen Dimmer for PC with our guide at BrowserCam
Dimly, Download, Dimmer
5. Despite the fact that Dimly - Screen Dimmer undefined is introduced for Android mobile as well as iOS by Ricardo Solano
Despite, Dimly, Dimmer
6. You may install Dimly - Screen Dimmer on PC for windows computer
7. Ever wondered how you can download Dimly - Screen Dimmer PC?
Download, Dimly, Dimmer
8. DimlyWit Productions is the producing group of the DimlyWit Podcasting Network, offering podcast production and operations management partnerships
9. For now [in this time of imperfection] we see in a mirror Dimly [a blurred reflection, a riddle, an enigma], but then [when the time of perfection comes we will see reality] face to face
10. For now we see in a mirror Dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known
11. Dimly is the best I've found so far
12. Synonyms for Dimly include vaguely, rather, slightly, somewhat, moderately, faintly, obscurely, kinda, marginally and a bit
13. The adverb Dimly is good for describing the way a room is lit when there's only a small amount of light
14. A Dimly lit dining room might have just one flickering candle, for example
15. Adverbs describe the way something is done, and in the case of Dimly, it's almost always …
Describe, Done, Dimly
16. Dimly 'Dimly' is a 5 letter word starting with D and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Dimly' Clue Answer; How some things are lit (5) Dimly: One way to be lit (5) How haunted houses are lit (5) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dimly
17. See 3 authoritative translations of Dimly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
18. Synonyms for Dimly lit include candlelit, low-lit and softly lit
19. / ˈdɪm.li / in a way that does not give or have much light: The room was Dimly lit
20. We found 6 answers for “Dimly”
21. This page shows answers to the clue Dimly.Dimly may be defined as “In a dim indistinct manner“(adv.)In a dim or obscure manner“Indistinctly in a dim indistinct manner”
Dimly, Defined, Dim
22. Synonyms for Dimly are for example barely, Overig and slightly.More synonyms can …
23. / ˈdɪm.li / in a way that does not give or have much light: The room was Dimly lit
24. What does Dimly mean? In a dim manner
Does, Dimly, Dim
25. (adverb) He tugged her inside and ducked into one of the Dimly lit single-room rooms, closing the door behind him.
Ducked, Dimly, Door
26. Dimly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
27. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Dimly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with subdued light) tenuemente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy
Dimly, Describes, Down, Describe
28. ‘The bartender is Dimly perceptible in the black light by the cash register.’ ‘Grace stopped in the door, Dimly silhouetted by the dull gray morning light.’ ‘Their musculature, Dimly delineated, nonetheless lacks three-dimensionality.’ ‘Before us was the devout audience, Dimly shown by the light which streamed through the windows.’
Dimly, Door, Dull, Delineated, Dimensionality, Devout
29. Definition of Dimly in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dimly, Definitions, Dictionary
30. What does Dimly mean? Information and translations of Dimly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Dimly, Dictionary, Definitions
31. A Dimly lit room I was Dimly aware (= only just aware) of the sound of a car in the distance
32. I did remember, but only Dimly.
33. Synonyms for Dimly in Free Thesaurus
34. 4 synonyms for Dimly: indistinctly, palely, pallidly, murkily
35. With Dimly you can easily decrease the brightness of your screen beyond the default lowest setting and block light harmful to your eyes
Dimly, Decrease, Default
36. Dimly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with subdued light) oscuramente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - …
Dimly, Describes, Down, Descrive, Di, Del, Discorso
37. 12 For now we see in a mirror, Dimly, but then face to face
38. Definition and synonyms of Dimly from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Dimly, Dictionary
39. This is the British English definition of Dimly.View American English definition of Dimly.
40. Provided to YouTube by CJ E&M MusicDimly · 강미연응답하라 1988 OST BGM Reply 1988 OST BGM℗ CJ E&MReleased on: 2016-01-29Auto-generated by YouTube.
41. Descargar la última versión de Dimly para Android
Descargar, De, Dimly
42. Download the latest version of Dimly for Android
43. Android / Tools / General / Dimly
44. Thus, resolution or coefficient of variation (CV) of Dimly stained populations is the most appropriate measure of fluorescence "sensitivity." Methods used to measure sensitivity that are in routine use do not unambiguously and completely determine the ability of a flow cytometer to resolve Dimly fluorescent populations from each other.
Dimly, Do, Determine
45. A little farther down Granville Street is the Granville Sports Corner shop, a small,Dimly lighted shop with every centimeter from floor to ceiling crammed with commemorative team gear not just Canada, but also Switzerland,Germany, the Czech Republic, the United States and Finland
46. VOA: standard.2010.02.17 However Dimly that light came through to you, suffering so acutely from the rough denial
47. French Translation of “Dimly lit” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
48. - King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan For now we see in a mirror Dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I …
49. Dimly remembered definition: recalled in an unclear or vague way Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
50. With Dimly you can easily decrease the brightness of your screen beyond the default lowest setting and block light harmful to your eyes
Dimly, Decrease, Default
51. Dimly Lit is an album by British band Neils Children.The album was recorded throughout December 2012 at Studio La Vache in Toulouse, Southern France and was released on vinyl/digital download on Monday 10 June 2013 on the French independent record label Boudoir Moderne
Dimly, December, Digital, Download
52. How Dimly this concept burns in human understanding! ¡Qué débilmente arde este concepto en la comprensión humana! Explosive solar flares occur almost continually, even though it burns so Dimly
53. Authoritative information about the hymn text O Day of Peace That Dimly Shines, with lyrics, MIDI files, printable scores, audio recordings, piano resources, and products for worship planners.
54. 12 For now we see in a mirror Dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known
55. New former Cuomo aides accused Dem of sexual misconduct, reportedly inviting one to 'Dimly lit hotel room' Hinton said she pulled away from Cuomo and …
56. We all in our lives have stories, some humorous, some about our faith, some political and some "just because." In a Mirror Dimly is my
57. The Dimly Lit, hailing from the Pacific Northwest, play a mixture of garage, indie, and emo rock with psychedelic, punk/hardcore, and post-rock influences.
1. dimly - in a dim indistinct manner; "we perceived the change only dimly". indistinctly. 2. dimly - in a manner lacking interest or vitality; "a palely entertaining show". palely, pallidly. 3. dimly - with a dim light; "a dimly lit room". murkily.
in a dim indistinct manner; "we perceived the change only dimly" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver. We've listed any clues from our database that match your search. There will also be a list of synonyms for your answer. The synonyms have been arranged depending on the number of charachters so that they're easy to find.
We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word dimly will help you to finish your crossword today. We've arranged the synonyms in length order so that they are easier to find. in a dim indistinct manner; "we perceived the change only dimly" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver.
adjective, dim·mer, dim·mest. not bright; obscure from lack of light or emitted light: a dim room; a dim flashlight.