1. Diligence definition is - steady, earnest, and energetic effort : devoted and painstaking work and application to accomplish an undertaking : assiduity
Diligence, Definition, Devoted
2. How to use Diligence in a sentence.
3. Diligence definition, constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken; persistent exertion of body or mind
4. [French, from (carrosse de) Diligence, speed (coach), from Old French, Diligence…
5. 6 synonyms of Diligence from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Diligence
7. Diligence: attentive and persistent effort.
8. Find 38 ways to say Diligence, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Diligence is an Investigations Company specialising in complex cross-border inquiries
10. Our focus is to understand people and companies, whether as part of a due Diligence before the fact or to help seek the resolution of a dispute
Due, Diligence, Dispute
11. Diligence refers to being persistent and making hard work effort in doing something
12. As it goes in this saying that emphasizes the importance of Diligence, “A wandering dog is better than a lion
13. QDiligence Digital D&O and Board Assessments
14. QDiligence is the industry-leading service for Digital D&O Questionnaires and Board Assessments
15. Founded in 2000 by former intelligence officers, Diligence bridges the gap between what you know and what you need to know to make informed decisions
16. What does Diligence mean? The effort required to carry out a responsibility or to meet a standard of care
17. Diligence is a fundamental part of the Christian faith
18. And your Diligence grows through encountering God and meditating on His Word
19. “Diligence and Application have their due Encouragement, even in the remotest Parts of the World, and that no Case can be so low, so despicable, or so empty of Prospect, but that an unwearied Industry will go a great way to deliver us from it, will in time raise the meanest Creature to appear again in the World, and give him a new Case for
Diligence, Due, Despicable, Deliver
20. Diligence is probably one of the traits that most people find hard to achieve
21. Diligence is the mother of good fortune, and idleness, its opposite, never brought a man to the goal of any of his best wishes
22. Diligence should not only be used at the workplace
23. Diligence in your walk of faith leads to spiritual growth, a greater love for others, greater love for Christ, and a greater understanding of the gospel and God’s love for you
24. Where Diligence is procrastination and laziness is not.
25. The meaning of Diligence in the Bible is the same, though as we will see, there is also a spiritual aspect to Diligence
26. There is a lot in the definition of Diligence, yet to some people it all simply means hard work
27. It may be divided into three degrees, namely: ordinary Diligence, extraordinary Diligence, and slight Diligence
Divided, Degrees, Diligence
28. (q.v.) Under that article is shown what degree of negligence, or want of Diligence, will make a party to a contract responsible to the other.
29. The Crossword Solver found 71 answers to the Diligence crossword clue
30. NetDiligence® is a privately-held cyber risk assessment and data breach services company
31. Diligence: 1 n conscientiousness in paying proper attention to a task; giving the degree of care required in a given situation Type of: conscientiousness , painstakingness the trait of being painstaking and careful n persevering determination to perform a task “his Diligence won him quick promotions” Synonyms: industriousness , industry Types:
Diligence, Degree, Determination
32. Diligence (n.) mid-14c., "constant and earnest effort to accomplish what is undertaken," from Old French Diligence "attention, care; haste, speed" and directly from Latin diligentia "attentiveness, carefulness," from diligentem (nominative diligens) "attentive, assiduous, careful," present-participle adjective from diligere "single out, value highly, esteem, prize, love; aspire to, be content
Diligence, Directly, Diligentia, Diligentem, Diligens, Diligere
33. Bear in mind that Diligence is the opposite of sloth, which means that there is more to being diligent than simply performing service work or standing up against the wrongful actions of others
34. What is legal due Diligence? Legal due Diligence is an investigation into whether a business transaction is worthwhile
35. When do I need legal due Diligence? A legal due Diligence investigation is necessary anytime there is the sale or purchase of another business.
Do, Due, Diligence
36. DiligenceVault is a digital Diligence platform for asset managers, allocators, and investors
Diligencevault, Digital, Diligence
37. Head of Due Diligence, Bostwick Capital
38. “To Diligence” does not seem to have appeared as a verb before, but its relation “to diligent” has
Diligence, Does, Diligent
39. Due Diligence is an investigation or audit of a potential investment or product to confirm all facts, such as reviewing all financial records, plus anything else deemed material
Due, Diligence, Deemed
40. Due Diligence undertaken in mergers and acquisitions is vigorous, time consuming, and complex
41. Children learn about Diligence with a 4 simple definitions, and a fun story example
42. Diligence is the foremost expert in international and domestic fraud investigation, surveillance, and due Diligence
Diligence, Domestic, Due
43. Diligence Versus Carelessness and Neglect
44. The opposite of Diligence is carelessness, laziness (slothfulness) and neglect.
45. Technical due Diligence can bring various benefits to the startup and the investor: Due Diligence lets understand the condition of the product
46. A variety of transaction types require management due Diligence such as joint ventures & partnerships
47. Management due Diligence is the evaluation of a company’s senior management, essentially reviewing each senior manager’s effectiveness in following & adding to a company’s strategic objectives
48. Learn 8 tips for conducting successful Diligence.
49. Due Diligence is an essential process utilized by companies and private equity firms to evaluate a potential merger or acquisition
50. Buyers will conduct due Diligence on a target company to confirm the accuracy of the seller’s claims, mitigate risk and garner deep insight into the
Due, Diligence, Deep
51. Nexis Diligence can help you mitigate business risk by making it easier to vet agents, partners, suppliers, investments, and other third parties in a quick and comprehensive manner
52. Global content and simple fill-in-the-blank search fields allow you to significantly reduce the time and expense of conducting thorough due Diligence all while
53. In developing a substantial focus on risk management and due Diligence, it has lost sight of the big-picture trends and requirements of the non-profit sector
Developing, Due, Diligence
54. Ccsd.ca En accordant une place importante à la gestion du risque et à l a Diligence raisonnable, i l a perdu de vue les grandes tendances et les besoins du secteur bénévole et
Du, Diligence, De
55. Examples of Diligence in a sentence
56. The researchers continue their Diligence and are constantly looking for a cancer cure
57. 🔊 Because he rarely comes to work, the Diligence of the employee was questioned by his boss
58. 🔊 Though she was the newest writer, the hardworking woman’s Diligence could not be matched by any of her coworkers
59. Diligence, by its very definition, is the application of focused and persistent effort to complete a task
60. PBIS video to encourage hard work and Diligence - created at http://animoto.com
61. Extraordinary Diligence is the extreme care that a person of unusual prudence exercises to secure rights or property
62. Great Diligence or high Diligence is the Diligence that a very prudent person exercises in handling his/her own property like that at issue.
63. As a Due Diligence Analyst you will manage Due Diligence / Vendor interactions, such as gathering information, coordinating communication, conducting and coordinating site visits
64. You will consult with other departments to help them understand how investment issues and due Diligence findings impact their areas of concern.
Departments, Due, Diligence