1. Dilatoriness synonyms, Dilatoriness pronunciation, Dilatoriness translation, English dictionary definition of Dilatoriness
Dilatoriness, Dictionary, Definition
2. Dilatoriness meaning The state or quality of being dilatory.
3. One of the causes of this Dilatoriness was that neither side really desired peace. FUNDAMENTAL PEACE IDEAS INCLUDING THE WESTPHALIAN PEACE TREATY (1648) AND THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS (1919) ARTHUR MAC DONALD When Congress will rise no mortal can tell—not from the quantity but Dilatoriness of business.
Dilatoriness, Desired, Donald
4. Definition of Dilatoriness in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dilatoriness, Definitions, Dictionary
5. What does Dilatoriness mean? Information and translations of Dilatoriness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dilatoriness, Dictionary, Definitions
6. Synonyms for Dilatoriness include shiftlessness, idleness, sloth, inertia, indolence, laziness, inactivity, sluggishness, lethargy and dullness
7. 'Dilatoriness' is a 12 letter word starting with D and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dilatoriness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Dilatoriness will help you to finish your crossword today
8. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Dilatoriness yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Dilatoriness, Dictionary, Dot
9. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Dilatoriness” Contribute to Crossword Clues
10. Slowness as a consequence of not getting around to it Familiarity information: Dilatoriness used as a noun is very rare.
11. ‘The proposal is largely uncontroversial, but the Dilatoriness of the government has held things up.’ More example sentences ‘Nor, if the effect of its Dilatoriness is to put the defence in a position where the defence is not ready for the trial can the Crown seek an extension and show that it …
12. Dilatoriness: 1 n slowness as a consequence of not getting around to it Synonyms: procrastination Type of: deliberateness , deliberation , slowness , unhurriedness a rate demonstrating an …
Dilatoriness, Deliberateness, Deliberation, Demonstrating
13. Dilatoriness 'Dilatoriness' is a 12 letter word starting with D and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dilatoriness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Dilatoriness will help you to finish your crossword today
14. Definition and high quality example sentences with “Dilatoriness” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
15. It is thus that provincial Dilatoriness, which is so freely ridiculed in Paris, is full of treachery, secret stabs, hidden victories and defeats.
16. That habit of Dilatoriness, which is too often attendant upon genius, and which is for ever making it, like the pistol in the scene just quoted, "shoot a bar too late," was, through life, remarkable in the character of Mr
17. Dilatoriness in a sentence - Use "Dilatoriness" in a sentence 1
18. Butler indirectly accused Smith of " Dilatoriness " and the dispute escalated to Grant
19. Decades went by but no history appeared; the next Elector became quite annoyed at Leibniz's apparent Dilatoriness
20. Click for more sentences of Dilatoriness
21. The fall behind and Dilatoriness of vocational education make engineering technicians and technique workers who are on-the-job near the machine seriously missing, ultimately lead to economic comedown in England
22. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Dilatoriness but also gives extensive definition in English language
23. The definition of Dilatoriness is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it
24. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Dilatoriness.
25. Dilatoriness (usually uncountable, plural Dilatorinesses) the state or quality of being dilatory; Translations
Dilatoriness, Dilatorinesses, Dilatory
26. Dilatoriness Meaning in English to Urdu is سستی, as written in Urdu and Susti, as written in Roman Urdu.
27. Translation for 'Dilatoriness' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
28. Get the Dilatoriness legal definition, cases associated with Dilatoriness, and legal term concepts defined by real attorneys
Dilatoriness, Definition, Defined
29. English Judicial Dilatoriness in proceedings involving police brutality often results in the expiration of the time period envisaged by law for the prosecution of the case
30. The Latin for Dilatoriness is segnitas
31. Dilatoriness is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Dilatoriness meaning, Dilatoriness word synonyms, and its similar words
Dilatoriness, Described, Details
32. Dilatoriness meaning in Urdu is تعطل and Dilatoriness word meaning in …
33. Dilatoriness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
34. Urdu meanings, examples and pronunciation of Dilatoriness
35. Dilatoriness meaning in Urdu (Pronunciation -تلفظ سنیۓ ) US: 1) Dilatoriness
36. Above are the results of unscrambling Dilatoriness
37. We found a total of 2170 words by unscrambling the letters in Dilatoriness.
38. Italian Translation of “Dilatoriness” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
39. This video shows you how to pronounce Dilatoriness
40. German Translation of “Dilatoriness” The official Collins English-German Dictionary online
41. Dilatoriness translation in English - Spanish Reverso dictionary, see also 'dilation',dirtiness',dilatory',draftiness', examples, definition, conjugation
Dilatoriness, Dictionary, Dilation, Dirtiness, Dilatory, Draftiness, Definition
42. Laches is a legal term derived from the Old French laschesse, meaning "remissness" or "Dilatoriness," and is viewed as the opposite of "vigilance." The United States Supreme Court case Costello v.United States 365 US 265, 282 (1961) is often cited for a definition of laches
Derived, Dilatoriness, Definition
43. Antonyms For Dilatoriness , Opposite to Dilatoriness Action, Activity, Diligence, Industriousness, Industry, Life, Liveliness, Hard Work, Tasahul تساہل Meaning in English - Find the correct meaning of Tasahul in English, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it …
44. Dilatoriness Pasadena 乌孜别克 monosodium glutamate, MSG offeror propisana sredstva koha e arritjes blue-crowned chlorophonia nice bed et seq
45. The winter, however, was spent cheerfully; and although the spring was uncommonly late, when it came its beauty compensated for its Dilatoriness
46. Dilatoriness Meaning in Urdu 1084
47. English Roman Urdu اردو Dilatoriness: kaahali کاہلی Definition & Synonyms
48. Definition: the fact of being late or delayed Example: "The winter, however, was spent cheerfully, and although the spring was uncommonly late, when it came its beauty compensated for its Dilatoriness." (Chapter 6)
Definition, Delayed, Dilatoriness
Define dilatoriness. dilatoriness synonyms, dilatoriness pronunciation, dilatoriness translation, English dictionary definition of dilatoriness. adj. 1. Causing or intended to cause delay: dilatory tactics in the legislature. 2. Characterized by or given to delay or slowness: dilatory in his work...
Characterized by or given to delay or slowness: dilatory in his work habits. See Synonyms at slow. [Middle English dilatorie, from Latin dīlātōrius, from dīlātor, delayer, from dīlātus, past participle of differre, to delay : dī-, dis-, apart; see dis- + lātus, carried; see telə- in Indo-European roots .] dil′a·to′ri·ness n.
deliberateness; deliberation; slowness; unhurriedness (a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry)