1. Definition of Digestible : capable of being digested Examples of Digestible in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web Maintaining an easily Digestible and relevant set of protocols that lays out company expectations for home workers in different scenarios is vital.
Definition, Digestible, Digested, Different
2. Digestible - capable of being converted into assimilable condition in the alimentary canal comestible, eatable, edible - suitable for use as food inDigestible - digested with difficulty Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
Digestible, Digested, Difficulty
3. Pea protein powders are hypoallergenic and easily Digestible. BEST PROTEIN POWDER: BETTER NUTRITION IN A BOTTLE CARSEN JOENK JANUARY 11, 2021 POPULAR SCIENCE So brands really wanted to make it into an easily Digestible, very clean and easy-to-understand experience
4. Definition of Digestible in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Digestible, Definitions, Dictionary
5. What does Digestible mean? Information and translations of Digestible in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Digestible, Dictionary, Definitions
6. Digestible is your go-to resource for learning about enzymes, probiotics and their impact on digestive health
7. Synonyms for Digestible include comestible, consumable, eatable, esculent, palatable, absorbable, bite-sized, edible, wholesome and nutritious
8. 🎬 On the Digestible Law YouTube channel, I discuss my law notes in greater depth
Digestible, Discuss, Depth
9. Digestible carbohydrates therefore corresponds to the total of the grams of starches and sugars in a serving of foods
10. An easy way to calculate Digestible carbohydrates using the nutritional information available on food labels is to subtract the grams of dietary fiber from the total carbohydrates in …
11. ‘Eating easily Digestible sources of sugar (candy bars, high-energy drinks, and so on) immediately before competition does not seem to aid or hinder performance in most swimming events.’ ‘Grasses are high in carbohydrates and soluble sugars, not in Digestible fiber, which helps to …
Digestible, Drinks, Does
12. Digestible Sentence Examples Concentrated and Digestible foods give best results, a pig has a small stomach
13. - Digestible Matter in 1000 lb.
14. Readily or easily digested: Digestible meals.
15. Digestible: 1 adj capable of being converted into assimilable condition in the alimentary canal Synonyms: comestible , eatable , edible suitable for use as food assimilable able to be absorbed and incorporated into body tissues light easily assimilated in the alimentary canal; not rich or heavily seasoned predigested artificially partially
16. 2 (understandable) [+information] asimilable; fácil de digerir he presents the information in an easily Digestible form presenta la información de un modo fácil de digerir or fácilmente asimilable Collins …
De, Digerir, Digestible
17. Digestible - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Digestible, Dictionary, Discussion
18. Digestible Notes was created with a simple objective: to make learning simple and accessible
19. Definition and synonyms of Digestible from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Digestible, Dictionary
20. This is the British English definition of Digestible.View American English definition of Digestible.
21. Synonyms for Digestible in Free Thesaurus
22. 1 antonym for Digestible: inDigestible
23. What are synonyms for Digestible?
24. However, these benefits do not apply equally to Digestible and nonDigestible fiber
25. Definition of Digestible adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Digestible, Dictionary
26. Digestible food is food that is easy to digest
27. Currently, the nutritionists are formulating feed on Digestible protein and AA (Vogt, 1988; Huang et al., 2005) because of their advantage of better growth rate by providing low dietary protein, maximum dietary protein utilization for body protein synthesis, lowering feed cost, less nitrogen excretion and decreased limiting AA requirements
Digestible, Dietary, Decreased
28. Digestible - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
29. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Digestible adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (able to be digested) digerible adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
Digestible, Describes, Digested, Digerible, De
30. LuvChew Premium Dog Chew Bones, Made with Real Chicken, Rawhide Alternative, Made with Limited Ingredients, Highly Digestible (Mini 18pcs/Pack) 4.2 out of 5 stars 2,523 $16.99 $ 16
31. Digestible definition: capable of being converted into assimilable condition in the alimentary canal synonyms: comestible, predigested, assimilable, light, edible
32. For example, using 5 tame red deer (Cervus elaphus) in an enclosure planted with 4 treatments of timothy grass differing in stage of growth, Langvatn and Hanley (1993) demonstrated that 90% of the observed variation in patch use could be explained by deer selecting patches on the basis of intake rates of Digestible protein.
Deer, Differing, Demonstrated, Digestible
33. It's rawhide-free, gluten-free, and is made with a unique, easily Digestible recipe patented in the United States, unlike rawhide that can cause indigestion
34. Find 2 ways to say Digestible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. There can be many different reasons to eat easily Digestible meals, including ulcers, heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), …
Different, Digestible, Disease
36. • The Refreshments started playing their easily Digestible pop songs in January 1994
37. • Tragedy, disaster; they moulded them into small, Digestible portions
38. • Nevertheless, Blake's achievement in producing Digestible theory and illuminating analyses within the confines of such a …
39. Digestible carbohydrates, especially readily Digestible starches or fructose, have been shown to exacerbate and/or delay postprandial lipemia, whereas some fiber sources can lower it
40. The original codex permitted Digestible chunks of text to be presented on physical pages, but the electronic text is in essence pageless.: In the absence of a primary diagnosis, the symptomatic management of borborygmus and flatulence should begin with a change to a highly Digestible, low-fat diet.: If they have to get ideological, most Democratic senators would rather base their vote on an
Digestible, Diagnosis, Diet, Democratic
41. The concentrations of standardized ileal Digestible (SID) of Lys, Met+Cys, Thr, and Trp in 5 diets were set to the level of 0.82, 0.46, 0.50, and 0.14 g/MJ NE, respectively
42. True ileal digestibility (TID) values of amino acid (AA) obtained using growing rats are often used for the characterisation of protein quality in different foods and acquisition of Digestible indispensable amino acid scores (DIAAS) in adult humans
Digestibility, Different, Digestible, Diaas
43. Digestible Sensors Market reports provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats.
Digestible, Detailed, Different, Drivers
44. InDigestible definition, not Digestible; not easily digested
Definition, Digestible, Digested
45. Digestible carbs correspond to the amount of starch and sugar in food’s serving
46. One can subtract the amount of dietary fibre from total carbs to get the total Digestible carbs.
47. Vegetable oil is Digestible and mineral oil is not
48. Tragedy, disaster; they moulded them into small, Digestible portions
49. Single, short leaflets are more Digestible
50. Prediction of the concentration of standardized ileal Digestible amino acids in distillers dried grains with solubles
Digestible, Distillers, Dried
DIGESTIBLE [dəˈjestəb(ə)l, dīˈjestəb(ə)l]
Definition of digestibility 1 : the fitness of something for digestion 2 : the percentage of a foodstuff taken into the digestive tract that is absorbed into the body 1 : the fitness of something for digestion 2 : the percentage of a foodstuff taken into the digestive tract that is absorbed into the body
Medical Definition of digestion. : the action, process, or power of digesting especially : the process of making food absorbable by mechanically and enzymatically breaking it down into simpler chemical compounds in the digestive tract.
digest(noun) a periodical that summarizes the news. Synonyms: compilation. compilation, digest(verb) something that is compiled (as into a single book or file) Synonyms: compiling, compilation. digest(verb) convert food into absorbable substances. "I cannot digest milk products". Synonyms: