1. MyDiagnostick is a medical device, developed by ABS in close collaboration with medical professionals, intended to help rapidly and highly effectively diagnose atrial fibrillation (AF).
Device, Developed, Diagnose
2. What does Diagnostick mean? Obsolete form of diagnostic
Does, Diagnostick, Diagnostic
3. Contact: T: +31 (0)43 3885 898 MyDiagnostick Medical B.V
4. Diagnostick (comparative more Diagnostick, superlative most Diagnostick)
5. Diagnostick (plural Diagnosticks)
6. Cardinal Health 65410-181 - Diagnostick Ophthalmic Cautery High Temp Pencil, Fine Tip, 10/bx Efficiency, Safety, Value! High-quality OR accessories allow you to focus on patient care
7. Diagnostick (obsolete) Pronunciation IPA : /daɪəˈɡnɒstɪk/ Adjective
8. Cardinal Health 65410-010 - Diagnostick Ophthalmic Cautery Low Temp Pencil, Fine Tip, 10/bx Efficiency, Safety, Value! High-quality OR accessories allow you to focus on patient care.Our products and services result in a more efficient OR supply chain and improved safety so you can focus on what matters mostyour patients.
diagnostic (noun) · diagnostics (plural noun)
di·ag·no·sis. n. pl. a. The act or process of identifying or determining the nature and cause of a disease or injury through evaluation of patient history, examination, and review of laboratory data.
di·ag·nose. Use diagnose in a sentence. verb. Diagnose is defined as to identify a problem or disease by considering the symptoms or performing an exam. An example of diagnose is when you go to a doctor because you have a sore throat and your doctor takes a throat culture and says that you have strep throat.
Diagnostic(adj) pertaining to, or furnishing, a diagnosis; indicating the nature of a disease. Diagnostic(noun) the mark or symptom by which one disease is known or distinguished from others.