1. Dexterousness synonyms, Dexterousness pronunciation, Dexterousness translation, English dictionary definition of Dexterousness
Dexterousness, Dictionary, Definition
2. Definition of Dexterousness in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dexterousness, Definitions, Dictionary
3. What does Dexterousness mean? Information and translations of Dexterousness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dexterousness, Dictionary, Definitions
4. If machinery is brought almost to the perfection of manual Dexterousness, human beings attain the precision of machinery
5. EAST OF PARIS MATILDA BETHAM-EDWARDS A swift turning back of his prisoner's coat pinioned him, and then with Dexterousness and in silence he proceeded to search
6. Dexterousness meaning The state or quality of being dexterous.
7. Dexterousness (uncountable) The state or quality of being dexterous.
8. Another way to say Dexterousness? Synonyms for Dexterousness (other words and phrases for Dexterousness).
9. Learn the translation for ‘Dexterousness’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
10. Dexterousness translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'dextrous',dexterously',dextrose',destructiveness', examples, definition, conjugation
Dexterousness, Dictionary, Dextrous, Dexterously, Dextrose, Destructiveness, Definition
11. Dexterousness Meaning :- The quality of being dexterous; dexterity.
Dexterousness, Dexterous, Dexterity
12. ‘Dexterousness’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and is not a valid Scrabble word.
13. Dexterousness 'Dexterousness' is a 13 letter word starting with D and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dexterousness
14. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Dexterousness will help you to finish your crossword today.
15. Literary usage of Dexterousness
16. Jameson (1828) "Dexterousness, (deks'-ter-ns-nes) n.Skill.
17. ‘The Snake-like robot tool could enable surgeons, operating in the slender throat area, to make incisions and tie sutures with greater Dexterousness and accuracy.’ ‘That Dexterousness includes an element of juggling, as the process for all students involves conceptualization, …
18. Synonyms for Dexterousness in Free Thesaurus
19. 11 synonyms for Dexterousness: agileness, agility, dexterity, nimbleness, quickness
20. Other words with the same letter pairs Find words containing the letter combinations found in Dexterousness.
21. Dexterousness Meaning in Hindi is चुस्ती
22. The synonyms and antonyms of Dexterousness are listed below.
23. Words created with Dexterousness, words starting with Dexterousness, words start Dexterousness
24. Antonyms for Dexterousness include artlessness, clumsiness, ineptitude, ineptness, maladroitness, incompetence, ignorance, inability, stupidity and incapacity
25. Dexterousness 'Dexterousness' is a 13 letter word starting with D and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Dexterousness
26. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Dexterousness will help you to finish your crossword today.
27. We found 12 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Dexterousness: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Dexterousness" is defined
Dictionaries, Definitions, Dexterousness, Directly, Defined
28. General (11 matching dictionaries) Dexterousness: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
29. “The speed and Dexterousness with which their fingers work is absolutely fascinating.” “With great Dexterousness , he traded his way through the political shoals and created a force.” “That Dexterousness includes an element of juggling, as the process for all students involves conceptualization, analysis, implementation, and
30. Dexterousness meaning in Urdu: یمینیت - Yameeniyat meaning, Definition Synonyms at English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of Dexterousness and Yameeniyat Meaning.
Dexterousness, Definition, Dictionary
31. Between daily business excursions and nightly romantic rendezvous, we meet to create games imbued with our core principles – developmental Dexterousness, trans-accessibility, expressivocity and other phrases that may or may not be real.”
Daily, Developmental, Dexterousness
32. Dexterousness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Dexterousness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
33. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Dexterousness in Urdu is چالاکی, and in …
34. Alternative form of Dexterousness Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Dexterousness, Definition, Dictionary
35. (Note: See Dexterousness for more definitions.) Quick definitions from Macmillan Provided by
36. Quick definitions from WordNet (dexterous) adjective: skillful in physical movements; especially of the hands ("Dexterous of hand and inventive of mind") Also see Dexterousness
Definitions, Dexterous, Dexterousness
37. Dexterousness (ˈDexterousness) noun
38. Ability; nimbleness, Dexterousness; appropriateness, suitability adhesive (adj.) Neuausgabe (f.) aovado Strudel der Revolution tipografo ganancia, provecho, ventaja kernel, granule, granulated (sugar, chemical product) sekoitus, sekaannus wiano adicionais drip -feed lubrication elektriker Cancel exchange outstanding debts egocentryk municipal
Dexterousness, Der, Drip, Debts
39. In such circumstances, you need to have the Dexterousness, experience, and expertise to make decisions without any ifs and buts
40. Between daily business excursions and nightly romantic rendezvous, we meet to create games imbued with our core principles – developmental Dexterousness, trans-accessibility, expressivocity and other phrases that may or may not be real.”
Daily, Developmental, Dexterousness
41. With his Dexterousness, Varas steals useful equipment from his enemies
dexterous (adjective) · dextrous (adjective)
Define dexterousness. dexterousness synonyms, dexterousness pronunciation, dexterousness translation, English dictionary definition of dexterousness. also dex·trous adj. 1. Skillful in the use of the hands. 2. Having mental skill or adroitness. 3. Done with dexterity: a dexterous maneuver. dex′ter·ous·ly...
1. Skillful in the use of the hands. 2. Having mental skill or adroitness. 3. Done with dexterity: a dexterous maneuver. [From Latin dexter, skillful; see dexter .] dex′ter·ous·ness n. These adjectives refer to skill and ease in performance. Dexterous implies physical or mental agility: dexterous fingers; a dexterous debater.
Definition of dexterous. 1 : mentally adroit and skillful : clever her dexterous handling of the crisis. 2 : done with mental or physical skill, quickness, or grace : done with dexterity : artful a dexterous maneuver. 3 : skillful and competent with the hands a dexterous surgeon.
a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. Also dextrous. 1 deft, nimble, handy. 1, 2 expert, apt, able, quick. 1 clumsy. 2 inept. 3 awkward. 1, 2. Dexterous, adroit, deft, skillful, handy all imply facility and ease in performance.