See also: Determine Determined Determiner Determinedly And Vs If Or The Deterrent Determination Detest Detect Detente Deteriorate Deterrence Determinism Deterioration Detestable Determinant Deterministic Deterred Detergent Social Border
1. Determine: [verb] to fix conclusively or authoritatively
2. 68 synonyms of Determine from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 91 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Find another word for Determine
4. Determine: to give an opinion about (something at issue or in dispute).
5. To cause, affect, or control; fix or decide causally: Demand for a product usually Determines …
Decide, Demand, Determines
6. Determine verb (DECIDE) C1 [ T often passive ] to control or influence something directly, or to decide what will happen: The number of staff we can take on will be Determined by how much money we're …
Determine, Decide, Directly, Determined
7. Determine definition, to conclude or ascertain, as after reasoning, observation, etc
8. Find 146 ways to say Determine, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Determine comes from the Latin for "bring to a close," and when you Determine something, you have closed all the questions you have about it and are quite sure you know the answer
10. If you become a detective, you'll have to Determine who did the crime.
Detective, Determine, Did
11. Synonyms for Determine in Free Thesaurus
12. 95 synonyms for Determine: affect, control, decide, rule, condition, direct, influence, shape
Determine, Decide, Direct
13. Determine definition: establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study synonyms: admeasure, reDetermine, numerate, gauge, ascertain, see
14. The Determine Cloud Platform provides procurement, legal and finance professionals analytics of their supplier, contract, and financial performance.
15. Determine - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
16. Inflections of 'Determine' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Determines v 3rd person singular determining v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Determined
Determine, Determines, Determining, Descriptively, Determined
17. ‘The aim was to Determine what athletes should be excluded from the Olympics because of steroid use in a bid to avoid the embarrassment of a positive drugs test on the world stage.’ ‘Parents, students and teachers should be free to Determine what is learnt and employers and society should be free to pass judgement thereon.’
18. The definition of Determine is to set limits, make a decision or find out exactly
Definition, Determine, Decision
19. An example of Determine is measuring a piece of fabric before cutting it to size
20. An example of Determine is deciding to paint …
21. Our deeds Determine us, much as we Determine our deeds
22. Goals Determine what you are going to be
23. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will Determine your altitude
24. Genes Determine the characteristics of every livin
25. See 12 authoritative translations of Determine in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
26. To Determine whether and which locomotives would be suitable, the directors organised the Rainhill Trials
27. To Determine the likeliness of an individual in a concept, a membership function is required
28. He investigated lattices in higher dimensions, and was the first to Determine …
29. The students needed some time to Determine the answer to the question.Scientists were brought in to Determine the age of the skeleton.Specialists Determined that the painting was a fake
30. Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense Determines, present participle determining, past tense, past participle Determined 1
Determines, Determining, Determined
31. Verb If a particular factor Determines the nature of a thing or event, it causes it to be of a particular kind.
32. Find 146 ways to say Determine, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. (*Typically: Determine ~; figure out ~; find ~; get to ~; get at ~.) It will take a little more study to get to the root of the problem
34. Determine (April 7, 1951 – September 27, 1972), was an American Thoroughbred race horse.In a racing career which lasted from 1953 through 1955, the California-trained colt ran forty-four times and won eighteen races.His best season was 1954 when he became the first gray horse to …
35. Another word for Determine: affect, control, decide, rule, condition Collins English Thesaurus
36. To find out the facts about something SYN establish Investigators are still trying to Determine the cause of the fire. Determine how/what/who etc The aim of the inquiry was to Determine what had caused the accident. Determine that Experts have Determined that the signature was forged
37. How to say Determine in English? Pronunciation of Determine with 7 audio pronunciations, 55 synonyms, 11 meanings, 14 translations, 37 sentences and more for Determine.
38. Determine something Rural voters in key states will Determine the outcome of the election
39. Determine where, whether, etc… The physical capabilities of a plant Determine where it can and cannot live.
40. Definition and synonyms of Determine from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Determine, Dictionary
41. This is the British English definition of Determine.View American English definition of Determine.
42. Definition of Determine written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Definition, Determine, Dictionary
43. Examples of Determine in a sentence
44. The game show host will Determine the winner by adding up all of the points
45. 🔊 Because they couldn’t Determine which suspect was the shooter, the police charged them both with the crime
46. 🔊 The number of votes cast by the citizens will be counted to Determine who
47. Determined - devoting full strength and concentrated attention to; "made continued and Determined efforts to find and destroy enemy headquarters"
Determined, Devoting, Destroy
48. Seventy weeks are Determine d upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
49. How Do I Determine My Export Control Classification Number (ECCN) The key in determining whether an export license is needed from the Department of Commerce is finding out if the item you intend to export has a specific Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)
Do, Determine, Determining, Department
50. Your objective should be to Determine the salary range typically paid by
51. To Determine the version of Exchange that your account connects to, do the following: With Microsoft Outlook running, press and hold CTRL while you right-click the Outlook icon in the notification area
52. Determine, a Corcentric Company Computer Software Cherry Hill, New Jersey 4,920 followers A leading global provider of SaaS Source-to-Pay and Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management (ECLM) solutions.
53. Department of Housing and Urban Development can help find solutions for borrowers who aren’t getting the answers they need from servicers and Determine
Department, Development, Determine
54. Determine what number represents a majority in your organization
55. A simple majority is the best way to Determine a quorum if you don’t have a certain number already listed in the by-laws
56. PETITION TO Determine SUCCESSION TO REAL PROPERTY (Estates of $166,250 or Less) 1
57. Determine translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'Determined',Determiner',determinate',Determinedly', examples, definition, conjugation
Determine, Dictionary, Determined, Determiner, Determinate, Determinedly, Definition
58. Learn how to Determine sample size
59. Determine-preserved - Dapagliflozin Effect on Exercise Capacity Using a 6-minute Walk Test in Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
60. Larry Schwartz, head of New York's vaccine rollout, called county officials in recent weeks in order to Determine their support for Cuomo amid an ongoing sexual harassment investigation.