See also: Detergent Detergente Detergent-insoluble Deterred Detergency Determine Determined Deterrent Determination Detest Detect Detente Deteriorate Deterrence Determinism Deterioration Detestable Determinant Deterministic Social Border
1. Deterge definition is - to wash off : cleanse
2. How to use Deterge in a sentence
3. Deterge definition, to wipe or wash away; cleanse
4. Deterge synonyms, Deterge pronunciation, Deterge translation, English dictionary definition of Deterge
Deterge, Dictionary, Definition
5. What does Deterge mean? To wash or wipe off (a wound, for example); cleanse
6. Examples of Deterge in a sentence
7. Scrubbing feverishly, the maid tried to Deterge the pots and pans of any grease and grime
8. 🔊 Superman wanted to Deterge the world of evil, hoping to get rid of wickedness once and for all
9. 🔊 Although she didn’t Deterge her home of all the clutter, Karen was able to clean a couple of rooms completely
10. Shop for laundry Detergent online at Target
11. A Detergent is a surfactant or a mixture of surfactants with cleansing properties in dilute solutions
12. These substances are usually alkylbenzene sulfonates, a family of compounds that are similar to soap but are more soluble in hard water, because the polar sulfonate (of Detergents) is less likely than the polar carboxylate (of soap) to bind to calcium and other ions found in hard water.
13. Find 156 ways to say Deterge, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Deterge Nigeria Limited (DNL) is a company pioneering specialization in cleaning and disinfecting water dispensers (also known as “the servicing of water dispensers”)
Deterge, Dnl, Disinfecting, Dispensers
15. ‘The plasma-enhanced chemical cleaning is employed to Deterge the Al pads of IC products.’ ‘The local treatment put into operation must, first of all, stop the gangrenous process by deterging the infected wound and eliminating the nauseous membrane; then it must bring about cicatrisation.’
16. Check out Deterge's art on DeviantArt
17. Explore releases from Deterge at Discogs
18. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Deterge at the Discogs Marketplace.
19. Deterge definition: to wash or wipe away ; cleanse Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
20. Deterge 'Deterge' is a 7 letter word starting with D and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Deterge' Clue Answer; Wash or wipe off (7) Deterge: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Deterge We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Deterge will help you to finish your crossword today
21. Deterge (third-person singular simple present Deterges, present participle deterging, simple past and past participle Deterged) To clean of undesirable material, especially a wound (technical)
Deterge, Deterges, Deterging, Deterged
22. Deterge: 1 v wipe away; to wash off or out, cleanse; chiefly in medical use: to clear away foul matter from the body “This drug is powerful enough to Deterge ” Type of: wipe away , wipe off remove by wiping
23. Deterge LF-28 and Deterge LF-531
24. Easy-to-use, low foam, alkaline stable surfactants: Deterge LF-28 can be formulated into cleaners containing up to 10% active NaOHand alkaline electrolytes
25. At a 1% concentration in 10% caustic, Deterge LF-28 produces zero foam, has a surface tension of ~29 dynes/cm, and a Draves Wetting time of 20 seconds.
Deterge, Dynes, Draves
26. Synonyms for Deterge include clean, cleanse, GI, turn out, wash, scrub, scour, rinse, rinse out and wipe
27. Deterge: To wash or wipe off (a wound, for example); cleanse.
28. Detergency definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
Detergency, Definition, Dictionary
29. Deterge CS-45LF is a unique, economical, low foaming, chlorine stable, anionic surfactant for use in products containing up to 15% active caustic and other alkaline electrolytes
30. See more usage examples of Deterge in Vocabulary.com’s dictionary
31. Definition of Deterge in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Deterge, Definitions, Dictionary
32. What does Deterge mean? Information and translations of Deterge in the most comprehensive …
33. Above are the results of unscrambling Deterge
34. We found a total of 41 words by unscrambling the letters in Deterge.
35. Another way to say Deterge? 140 synonyms for Deterge (other words and phrases for Deterge).
36. Dictionary entry overview: What does Deterge mean? • Deterge (verb) The verb Deterge has 1 sense:
Dictionary, Does, Deterge
37. Wipe away; to wash off or out, cleanse; chiefly in medical use: to clear away foul matter from the body Familiarity information: Deterge used as a verb is very rare.
38. Deterge 'Deterge' is a 7 letter word starting with D and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Deterge' Clue Answer; Wash or wipe off (7) If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
39. Deterge "to cleanse, clear away foul or offensive matter from," 1620s, from French déterger (16c.), from Latin Detergere "to wipe away, cleanse," from de "off, away" (see de-) + tergere "to rub, polish, wipe," which is of uncertain origin
Deterge, Detergere, De
40. Exam Grade Nitrile Gloves, Aqua Pura Sanitizer, "Deterge" Disinfectant/Alcohol Wipes, Iso Gowns, Caps, Shoe Covers, Face Masks, Thermometers, Dispensers
Deterge, Disinfectant, Dispensers
41. The lineup features over 50 acts from all over the country such as: Ferveur Noire, John Mannion, Ahlzagailzehguh, Deterge, Skin Graft, Envenomist, Gnawed, Xiphoid Dementia, Hostage Pageant, and many many more.
42. Deterge is a gelding born in 2016 September 1 by Exceed And Excel out of Cleanse The current race record for Deterge is 1 wins from 22 starts with prizemoney of $60,400.00
43. Deterge - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Deterge, Dictionary, Discussion
44. Discover how Finish® dishwasher Detergents in gels, tablets and powders deliver the best clean every time
Discover, Dishwasher, Detergents, Deliver
45. Find dishwasher Detergent details and reviews.
Dishwasher, Detergent, Details
46. Deterge Meaning: "to cleanse, clear away foul or offensive matter from," 1620s, from French déterger (16c.), from Latin… See definitions of Deterge.
47. Deterge is a playable word! wipe away; to wash off or out, cleanse; chiefly in medical use: to clear away foul matter from the body Unscrambled words using the letters Deterge
48. Synonyms for Deterger in Free Thesaurus
49. 2 words related to Deterge: wipe away, wipe off
50. What are synonyms for Deterger?
51. Synonyms for Deterge in Free Thesaurus
52. 2 words related to Deterge: wipe away, wipe off
53. Deterge Meaning in Urdu is زخم کو صاف کرنا - Zakhm Ko Saaf Karna Urdu Meaning
54. The most accurate translation of Deterge, Zakhm Ko Saaf Karna in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
Deterge, Dictionary, Definition
55. Deterge: schoonmaken, reinigen; wegvegen: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
56. This Deterge is a new American classic
57. Ruminating by Deterge, released 25 September 2020 1
58. Ruminating starts with four live sets of some of the very first recorded Deterge material
59. LUCIDA/ Deterge /PROTEGGE!!!!! Parquet!! Marmo!!! Gress !! Mobili laccati e in legno!!! Vetro!!! E specchi Ottimo!!!!!
Deterge is not a particularly common word in the English language. However, it is related to a word with which most of us are likely familiar: "detergent.". Like "detergent," "deterge" comes (possibly by way of French déterger) from the Latin verb detergēre, itself from de- and tergēre ("to wipe").
deterge - wipe away; to wash off or out, cleanse; chiefly in medical use: to clear away foul matter from the body; "This drug is powerful enough to deterge". wipe away, wipe off - remove by wiping.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. A cleaning agent that increases the ability of water to penetrate fabric and break down greases and dirt. Detergents act like soap but, unlike soaps, they are derived from organic acids rather than fatty acids. Their molecules surround particles of grease and dirt, allowing them to be carried away.
A cleaning agent that increases the ability of water to penetrate fabric and break down greases and dirt. Detergents act like soap but, unlike soaps, they are derived from organic acids rather than fatty acids. Their molecules surround particles of grease and dirt, allowing them to be carried away. Compare soap.