See also: Desserts Dissertation Deserted Dessert Desertion Deserter Desert Just Food Desiccation Desiccant Desiccated Dessit Dissent Disseminate Dissemination Desset Disseminated Dissolution Dess Design Manifest
1. 10 Traditional Easter Desserts 10 Traditional Easter Desserts With these cakes, cookies, and pies, the Easter Bunny's gifts won't be the only thing everyone looks forward to on this celebratory Sunday
2. Who needs a special occasion to bake a pan of fudgy brownies or a double batch of chocolate chip cookies? Desserts are one of Betty Crocker’s claims to fame, and with kitchen-tested recipes for everything from layer cakes to apple pies—including both scratch Desserts …
3. Our favorite shortcut to decadent Desserts? Recipes using brownie mix
4. Just grab a box from Top 10 Strawberry Desserts
5. Celebrate berry season with these best-loved strawberry Desserts
6. From pie and cake to trifle and 22 Beautiful Marbled Desserts and Breads.
7. When you want to keep the oven off but still want something sweet and decadent, these no-bake Desserts—from cheesecake to bar cookies to crème brûlée—are delicious solutions
Decadent, Desserts, Delicious
8. Our Best Lemon Desserts Are Sure to Brighten Your Day From glazed scones to a showstopping pie, bake one of our sweet and zesty lemon dessert
Desserts, Day, Dessert
9. Desserts bring the sweetness of life to the table in all its endless varieties
10. From the beauty of our annual white cake to the fun of pies, bars, and muffins, Desserts are often a favorite part of any meal—or any day
11. Over fifty years at Southern Living, we've had many Desserts that have been reader favorites, and it is always a pleasure to share sweet delights with you
12. These Desserts look like a professional made them, but are actually so easy to put together
13. Get recipes for favorite Italian-style Desserts
14. See more ideas about dessert recipes, recipes, Desserts.
15. Serve up no-fuss homemade Desserts with our quick recipes for both warm and cold sweet treats
16. Our best Desserts have solutions for hurried hostesses, like our easy Cakey Strawberry Cobbler, which only requires 10 minutes of hands-on time
17. One of the most famous Chinese Desserts is the classic egg tart, a delicious pastry consisting of a flaky outer shell with a creamy, but firm egg custard in the center
18. 15 Desserts You Can Make in 15 Minutes 15 Desserts You Can Make in 15 Minutes Read More 3758257.jpg
19. Super-rich, fudgy brownies meet chewy, sweet macaroons in this gorgeous mash-up of two crowd-pleasing Desserts
20. From chocolate Desserts, strawberry Desserts, or a dessert that does both, we've got a variety of dessert recipes to choose from!Sweeten your next get-together with our Dark Chocoloate Ganache Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Fudge Bites or an Apple Crisp recipe
Desserts, Dessert, Does, Dark
21. This collection of tasty Desserts has something for everyone
22. Whether you try a batch of no-fail sopapilla cheesecake bars or the always-classic easy lemon bars, these insanely yummy treats seriously raise the bar for Desserts
23. These Desserts are way better than whatever the Easter Bunny put in your basket
24. These frozen Desserts are just as good—if not better!—than a traditional ice cream sundae, and they're just as easy to make
25. Easily order Desserts online and have them delivered straight to family and friend’s doors
Desserts, Delivered, Doors
26. Puff Pastry Pear Tart (1) Frozen puff pastry is the home cook’s secret to baking impressive Desserts with ease
27. Savory, sweet, and healthy Desserts
28. We've also got lighter Desserts full of sweet flavor but not calories, and make-ahead treats to save you time
29. Indian confectionery Desserts (known as mithai, or sweets in some parts of India)
30. Sugar and Desserts have a long history in India: by about 500 BCE, people in India had developed the technology to produce sugar crystals
31. Sex in a Pan – crazy name for a dessert, but it’s one of the best Desserts you’ll ever have, it’s mostly a pudding dessert with a crunchy pecan bottom crust
32. 70+ Easter Desserts That Are Almost Too Adorable to Eat
33. Your Desserts are frozen, placed into a cooler with dry ice, and shipped straight to you
34. Earn gourmet food like steaks, sides and Desserts to redeem on future orders
35. Indian confectionery Desserts (known as mithai, or sweets in some parts of India)
36. Sugar and Desserts have a long history in India: by about 500 BCE, people in India had developed the technology to produce sugar crystals
37. Just when you thought you couldn't eat another thing - dessert arrives, and who can resist? Our collection of Delia's recipes will round off any meal perfectly [reveal_label desktop="true" /] [reveal desktop="true" label_close="Read less"] Summer Desserts include ice creams, sundaes and jellies and for winter we have souffles, crumbles and pies.
Dessert, Delia, Desktop, Desserts
Dessert is the last part of a meal, and, it is usually sweet. Our English word dessert comes from a French word word meaning "to remove what has been served" or de-serve: desservir. Desservir derived from a Latin word for slave, servus. From servus, came the Latin word servire, meaning "to serve."
Dessert (/dɪˈzɜːrt/) is a course that concludes a meal. The course usually consists of sweet foods, such as confections dishes or fruit, and possibly a beverage such as dessert wine or liqueur; however, in the United States it may include coffee, cheeses, nuts, or other savory items regarded as a separate course elsewhere.
As nouns the difference between dessert and sweet is that dessert is a sweet confection served as the last course of a meal while sweet is (uncountable) the basic taste sensation induced by sugar. As a adjective sweet is having a pleasant taste, especially one relating to the basic taste sensation induced by sugar. As a adverb sweet is in a sweet manner.
Definition of dessert. 1 : a usually sweet course or dish (as of pastry or ice cream) usually served at the end of a meal.