1. Economy after the Despond of the 1970s—changed American debate.
2. [ dih- spond or, especially for 2, des-pond ] See synonyms for Despond on Thesaurus.com verb (used without object) to be depressed by loss of hope, confidence, or courage.
Dih, Des, Despond, Depressed
3. Definition of Despond in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Despond, Definitions, Dictionary
4. What does Despond mean? Information and translations of Despond in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Despond, Dictionary, Definitions
5. Despond, in particular, is one of the most feared disciplines among the Kindred; it gives vampires a very clear glimpse into the world of torment and pain that they have to try so hard to escape
6. And we can finally bid adieu to the season of Despond, the dripping winter that time forgot (we should all be so lucky), and
7. Didier Despond serves as president of Salon and Delamotte, two top Champagne houses
Didier, Despond, Delamotte
8. In John Bunyan’s famous allegory, Pilgrim’s Progress the hero stumbles into the Slough of Despond, otherwise known as the Swamp of Despair.Bunyan describes it as, “This miry Slough is such a place as cannot be mended; it is the descent whither the scum and filth that attends conviction for sin doth continually run, and therefore is it called the Slough of Despond.”
Despond, Despair, Describes, Descent, Doth
9. Slough of Despond A state of severe depression. The phrase originated in John Bunyan's 17th-century novel A Pilgrim's Progress
10. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Slough of Despond (/ ˈslaʊ dɪˈspɒnd / or / ˈsluː /; "swamp of despair") is a fictional, deep bog in John Bunyan 's allegory The Pilgrim's Progress, into which the protagonist Christian sinks under the weight of his sins and his sense of guilt for them. It is described in the text:
Despond, Despair, Deep, Described
11. 'Despond' is a 7 letter word starting and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Despond We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Despond will help you to finish your crossword today
12. Despond was created in 1995, from the ashes of the death metal band Perished (initialy founded in 1993)
13. In the end of the same year, Despond …
14. Find 5 ways to say Despond, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. 35 synonyms of Despond from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 84 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Despond: a state or spell of low spirits
17. Despond - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Despond, Dictionary, Discussion
18. Despond is currently reading Found in Him: The Joy of the Incarnation and Our Union with Christ by Elyse M
19. Despond definition: to lose heart or hope ; become disheartened ; despair Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Despond, Definition, Disheartened, Despair
20. Despond: 1 v lose confidence or hope; become dejected “The supporters of the Presidential candidate Desponded when they learned the early results of the election” Type of: …
Despond, Dejected, Desponded
21. Words created with Despond, words starting with Despond, words start Despond
22. Listen to music by Despond on Apple Music
23. Find top songs and albums by Despond including Serenity in Darkness, Once in the Hole and more.
24. 1867, John Conington, Aeneid, translation of original by Virgil, page 176: Yet still Despond not, but proceed Along the path where fate may lead
25. Knight, Harwell I should despair, or at least Despond
26. Despond was founded from the ashes of the death metal band Haceldama (initially founded in 1993).
27. Despond Meaning: "lose heart, resolution, or hope," 1650s, from Latin Despondere "to give up, lose, lose heart, resign;… See definitions of Despond.
Despond, Despondere, Definitions
28. Despond was years in the making, during which Loss endured many trials, tribulations and curses upon them
29. Fueled by depression, anxiety, illness, fear and despair, Despond is the soundtrack to a funeral march toward ruin
Depression, Despair, Despond
30. Mid 17th century from Latin Despondere ‘give up, abandon’, from de- ‘away’ + spondere ‘to promise’
31. The word was originally used as a noun in Slough of Despond.
32. Check out Despond by Loss on Amazon Music
33. What does Despond mean? To become disheartened or discouraged
Does, Despond, Disheartened, Discouraged
34. Despair implies a total loss of hope, which Despond does not, at least in every case; yet Despondency is often more lasting than despair, or …
Despair, Despond, Does, Despondency
35. Syn: despair See Also: Slough of Despond … Wiktionary
36. Despond — /dəˈspɒnd/ (say duh spond) –verb (i) 1
37. Archaic Despondency: slough of Despond.
38. Synonyms for Despond in Free Thesaurus
39. 8 synonyms for Despond: despair, give up, despair, desperateness, desperation, Despondence, Despondency, hopelessness
Despond, Despair, Desperateness, Desperation, Despondence, Despondency
40. Though he had failed, he did not Despond
41. He was sinking into the Slough of Despond
42. The name of the slough was Despond
43. He saved her from the slough of Despond
44. In fact, they ask this to know how your Despond to
45. As the Despond deepens, some News Corp shareholders would like a more ordinary, conventional company to invest in
46. If you are in that job-hunting slough of Despond, I welcome you to log on to OurPrayer.org and let your need be known
47. Definition of slough of Despond in the Idioms Dictionary
Definition, Despond, Dictionary
48. What does slough of Despond expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
Does, Despond, Definitions, Dictionary
49. Despond is a 7 letter word, used as a verb, an SAT word a compound word, and has the letters ddenops (denops)
Despond, Ddenops, Denops
50. How to say slough of Despond in English? Pronunciation of slough of Despond with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 synonym, 1 meaning, 9 translations and more for slough of Despond.
51. Despond, Episode 26 of Accursed Dragon in WEBTOON
52. Despond Dental Office 20 Main St, N
53. Find 5 ways to say Despond, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. Another way to say Despond? Synonyms for Despond (other words and phrases for Despond).
55. Despond by Loss, released 20 May 2011 1
56. The Irreparable Act Despond - CD via Profound Lore Records …
57. Chavez, Despond was founded in 2011
58. Chavez, Despond specializes in Rock And Stone Specimens
59. Chavez, Despond has 1 employees and estimated revenues of $41,000.00.
despond (noun) · desponds (plural noun)
Definition of despondent : feeling or showing extreme discouragement, dejection, or depression despondent about his health formal : very sad and without hope : very sad Left alone, she grew despondent.
See Also in Latin. despondeo verb. promise, betroth, devote, promise in marriage, pledge fully. animum. spirit. Similar Words. depono bellum verb.
despondency (pl. despondencies) The loss of hope or confidence; despair or dejection. A feeling of depression or disheartenment.